Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it says invalid attachment :(

I hope that Jerice's booking photo remains on the books forever. Looked like she was wearing a robe, and had been disturbed from her peaceful nights sleep. Now that photo is a good icon for depicting evil.

Jhessye baby. RIP. It's clear that we may never know the full extent of your suffering.

#8 & 13 is a scary thought!!What did she do to Jhessye??
I really hope they arrest her before Christmas-she does not deserve to spend it with family!!!

thanks belimom, it worked fine now.

#8 & 13 is a scary thought!!What did she do to Jhessye??
I really hope they arrest her before Christmas-she does not deserve to spend it with family!!!

I don't know about that. I think she and Shirley deserve one another so if she is spending it with Shirley I cannot imagine either of those two women brimming over with love, peace and joy. IF she can't be in jail I sure hope she spends the holidays with her lovely mother :angel:

I don't know about that. I think she and Shirley deserve one another so if she is spending it with Shirley I cannot imagine either of those two women brimming over with love, peace and joy. IF she can't be in jail I sure hope she spends the holidays with her lovely mother :angel:

Thats a good one..I was hoping maybe she choke on her ham or turkey or whatever they serve in jail-lol
or better yet--jail both of them in cells next to each other!!

Jhessye.....I am so sorry that you suffered in the way that you did. Just so, so sorry. I wish we could find you sweetheart.

This case just gets worse by the day.

Sure is. I cant get the iron out of my head. What these children have endured :furious:

Iron!
Omg, I cannot see the paper..it didn't work for me.

A summary of items that were searched for in case the link has to be taken down because the SS number is unredacted:

1. Bills, etc. to identify the occupants of the house;
2. Cleaning materials, including "vacuum bags, bleach, buckets and mops";
3. Computer/physical writings showing state of mind of victim, witnesses, suspect (could include, e.g., diary or Facebook posts of 13-y-o sister);
4. Photographs;
5. Forensic evidence including "fingerprints and/or shoe prints, hair, blood, skin, body fluids/tissues";
6. Scent evidence, including from shoes and clothing (e.g., cadaver dog evidence);
7. Photos & measurements of home;
8. "Blunt, sharp or other instruments" that could have been used to injure or kill :( Jhessye, including "clothing belts, firearms, knives and ligatures";
9. Incense, including "sticks in a purple or green container";
10. Water & debris from sink/drain traps;
11. "A blue kitchen bowl";
12. "Yellow shredded papers," including from the phone directory;
13. "A steam or dry electric iron".

The ONLY offense mentioned for which evidence is being sought is "Homicide 13-1105.a.1"--no mention of child abuse.

ETA: ARS 13-1105(A)(1) is first-degree premeditated murder.

Iron!
Omg, I cannot see the paper..it didn't work for me.

AZLawyer summarized the items in the SW. Hope that helps rosepetal.

AZLawyer summarized the items in the SW. Hope that helps rosepetal.

I wanted to "say thanks" (AZlawyer/Knox)for responding and posting the list for me...I'm so anxious for a break in the case....something that will lead to the arrest of the egg donor or finding Jhessye, it's not fair that she hasn't been found. :(

This isn't new, but worth a re-listen with the knowledge we have now.

I love how Jerice points to Mexico and Canada as possible places Jhessye may be. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Jerice wasn't it wonderful back then, when you had all that support? All those people who marched with you, consoled you when you were spewing all those lies. But your own child had the courage to speak up, to tell the truth. You'll never be able to live your life as it was before. Where is she Jerice? What did you do with Jhessye's body?

http://www.wbir.com/video/1238192166001/1/Missing-Jhessye-Shockleys-grandmother-meets-with-CPS

I just have to vent a bit...It galls me to no end that Jerice is out and about, enjoying freedom, meanwhile, there is no trace of Jhessye being alive.

And Jhessye's siblings will be spending Christmas and the holidays living with comparative strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member