Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
vrrna1.jpg

Where are you little one?

Photo Credit-"Where is Jhessye Shockley" FB Page

Jerice.......taken that LDT yet? What's the latest excuse?

Praying for Justice for Jhessye

Jerice.......taken that LDT yet? What's the latest excuse?

Praying for Justice for Jhessye

Oh well, that high blood pressure, dontcha know????

The list of items actually seized as a result of the search warrant has been sealed, BTW.

Cleaning items, blunt sharp objects, incense, debris and water from drain traps, steam or dry electric iron...on and on. No question about abuse and she's walking the streets.

Has there been any mention of an iron or shredded yellow paper in this case up until now??

The iron... O... M... G... :furious:

Has there been any mention of an iron or shredded yellow paper in this case up until now??

I'm not up to speed on all the details, but for me they took heed on the older childs account as to what was going on in that house.

The iron gets me. I am nauseous. :(

I hadn't heard anything. I'm sure this is generated from what the older child has told them. I wonder what the shredded paper was for...? Or what it had on it...?

I wish the results of the search weren't sealed. At least now we have a better idea of some of the items they may be waiting on forensic results about :(

Waiting is made so much harder knowing that the [unusual person] is still walking the streets.

I'm not up to speed on all the details, but for me they took heed on the older childs account as to what was going on in that house.

I hadn't heard anything. I'm sure this is generated from what the older child has told them. I wonder what the shredded paper was for...? Or what it had on it...?

yep, I agree with you both. Most of the items listed on the search warrant were pretty vague and all encompassing. But there are those, such as the iron and the shredded yellow paper, that seem to be something specifically described by someone with knowledge of the inside of the household (ie. siblings).

It sickens me to even type this, but if indeed an iron was Jerice's weapon of choice, it probably is long gone. She had plenty of time to remove any evidence of that nature. That poor poor beautiful little girl

A summary of items that were searched for in case the link has to be taken down because the SS number is unredacted:

1. Bills, etc. to identify the occupants of the house;
2. Cleaning materials, including "vacuum bags, bleach, buckets and mops";
3. Computer/physical writings showing state of mind of victim, witnesses, suspect (could include, e.g., diary or Facebook posts of 13-y-o sister);
4. Photographs;
5. Forensic evidence including "fingerprints and/or shoe prints, hair, blood, skin, body fluids/tissues";
6. Scent evidence, including from shoes and clothing (e.g., cadaver dog evidence);
7. Photos & measurements of home;
8. "Blunt, sharp or other instruments" that could have been used to injure or kill :( Jhessye, including "clothing belts, firearms, knives and ligatures";
9. Incense, including "sticks in a purple or green container";
10. Water & debris from sink/drain traps;
11. "A blue kitchen bowl";
12. "Yellow shredded papers," including from the phone directory;
13. "A steam or dry electric iron".

The ONLY offense mentioned for which evidence is being sought is "Homicide 13-1105.a.1"--no mention of child abuse.

ETA: ARS 13-1105(A)(1) is first-degree premeditated murder.

A summary of items that were searched for in case the link has to be taken down because the SS number is unredacted:

1. Bills, etc. to identify the occupants of the house;
2. Cleaning materials, including "vacuum bags, bleach, buckets and mops";
3. Computer/physical writings showing state of mind of victim, witnesses, suspect (could include, e.g., diary or Facebook posts of 13-y-o sister);
4. Photographs;
5. Forensic evidence including "fingerprints and/or shoe prints, hair, blood, skin, body fluids/tissues";
6. Scent evidence, including from shoes and clothing (e.g., cadaver dog evidence);
7. Photos & measurements of home;
8. "Blunt, sharp or other instruments" that could have been used to injure or kill :( Jhessye, including "clothing belts, firearms, knives and ligatures";
9. Incense, including "sticks in a purple or green container";
10. Water & debris from sink/drain traps;
11. "A blue kitchen bowl";
12. "Yellow shredded papers," including from the phone directory;
13. "A steam or dry electric iron".

The ONLY offense mentioned for which evidence is being sought is "Homicide 13-1105.a.1"--no mention of child abuse.

That's pretty telling although it worries me in the fact that down the road that wasn't included. Any thoughts?

That's pretty telling although it worries me in the fact that down the road that wasn't included. Any thoughts?

As long as it was reasonable to search for these things to investigate a first-degree premed. murder (and it was), it won't matter if the actual charges down the road are different.

The mods are usually pretty quick on alerted posts. They are either in Chambers discussing the matter or the Ruling stands.

I know I'm bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member