Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-ne...-of-missing-glendale-girl-subject-of-threats/
In a Friday statement, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office defended its actions.

“Hunter had her initial appearance in court on Tuesday, Nov. 22. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, no further action could be taken on her case until the next business day following her initial appearance, Monday, Nov. 28,” said Sgt. Jesse Spurgin, a Sheriff’s spokesman.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...girl-case-investigation-continues.html?page=3
Scott Maasen said Hunter has been unfairly convicted in the press and expressed concerns with the reported admissions from the Glendale woman's children.

"I have some questions about how often they were interviewed, who they were interviewed by. Kids sometimes say things that aren't truthful," Maasen said. "Sometimes kids see something and perceive something differently than reality."

:furious: The oldest child is thirteen! A thirteen-year-old can discern reality from fantasy! The only reason an innocent child would tell anything other than the truth is fear. Once the children were out of the clutches of JH, they had no reason to fear. I hope they continue to feel safe. But, if JH is allowed to go free, how can they ever feel truly safe? It makes me so angry that Maasen cares nothing about the safety and emotional well-being of Jhessye's siblings, and that he would try to cast doubt on their testimonies. :pullhair:

This is one of my great fears. That Scott will use this (Bold) to try and get those children, all of them, back to Jerice or even Shirley. At this point I want them nowhere near either of these women, and I've got a list of others I'd like to keep them away from, too.
As for "sometimes kids see something and perceive something differently than reality" comment, I call BS on that! Adults, abusive and neglectful ones especially, are very skillful liars and manipulators. I will ALWAYS believe a child over and adult.

I'm going to lose faith in the system if these children are returned. Can you imagine if they are hearing what's going on and the fear running through their bodies? OMG!!

:furious:

MOO

Yes, let's blame the siblings, as if they haven't been through enough...

I am very interested in hearing what Jerice's innocent parenting practices were like so that the children could have perceived it as if she was torturing Jhessye to death in a closet.

Just mindboggling.

EXACTLY! This lawyer has a lot of nerve blaming three innocent children for the vicious horror his client rained down on them. How dare he? So if a victim is assaulted and/or murdered and there are only witnesses as evidence it never happened? WTH??? If nothing happened, if life with Jerice was all sweetness and light, then where is Jhessye???

UGH. He makes me sick. I know he has a job to do, but he's going down the Jose Baez path of telling outright lies to the press and accusing LE of all kinds of wrongdoing with the same breath. I really think lawyers need to be held more accountable for things like that.

Sweet Jhessye, where are you?

This last month or so has been a frustrating and heartbreaking time for so many of us here. So many babies, in the wind, just gone without a trace. So many parents behaving badly.

Maybe its time for me to start hanging in the parking lot and jury room. I don't know. I only know that these cases, all of them stalled, all of them involving parents that seem ready to just "move on", despite the fact that no one can explain where their babies are, these cases, they are keeping me unable to move on :(

Poor helpless battered children have no defense when the big bad mommy is defended by an attorney who miss-states facts by doing the "twist".

Enuf to make me sick. When this "mouthpiece" gives another manipulated twisted interview he should be confronted by a loud crowd chanting "Justice for Jhessye".

JMHO

Too bad the court can't tell the mom that 'IF and when Jhessye is found, then we'll have a hearing about the other children. Until then, forgetaboutit.'

Where is the money coming from for the high powered attorney?

Ehhh.....this guy said LE is trying the case in the media. Did he or did he not give a statement to the press? :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Praying that today will be the day for our Jhessye!!!

Just checking, hoping. No news. Another day :(

EXACTLY! This lawyer has a lot of nerve blaming three innocent children for the vicious horror his client rained down on them. How dare he? So if a victim is assaulted and/or murdered and there are only witnesses as evidence it never happened? WTH??? If nothing happened, if life with Jerice was all sweetness and light, then where is Jhessye???

UGH. He makes me sick. I know he has a job to do, but he's going down the Jose Baez path of telling outright lies to the press and accusing LE of all kinds of wrongdoing with the same breath. I really think lawyers need to be held more accountable for things like that.

That's the norm now...it's all about winning..no matter how you do it...or in this case... gets hurt by it. I truly believe and it's (imo) that OCA was a part of a much bigger picture of evil. Things have really "taken off" more children are missing than ever, and the "kidnapper-in the night-" or "6ft-creepy-carjacker" is the trend now. And the children...well, they are never found :(

Sweet Jhessye, where are you?

This last month or so has been a frustrating and heartbreaking time for so many of us here. So many babies, in the wind, just gone without a trace. So many parents behaving badly.

Maybe its time for me to start hanging in the parking lot and jury room. I don't know. I only know that these cases, all of them stalled, all of them involving parents that seem ready to just "move on", despite the fact that no one can explain where their babies are, these cases, they are keeping me unable to move on :(

This is why I come here..you all are my people. You all understand, why I keep subjecting myself day after day. Dh gets it, being LE but..co-workers and others don't.
*sigh*

I am so thankful that this has become my go to place. So many loving, concerned, brilliant people here, who take these cases as seriously and to heart as I do. Thanks rosepetal, I needed a pep talk and you just supplied it.

Now lets figure out where Jhessye is.

I am thinking the posters upthread are right and the landfill search has been called off because they have narrowed the timeline and found that Jhessye was disposed of much earlier than she was reported missing. If that is the case, where then do searchers look? Also was interesting to learn that two waste companies service the area, depending on which side of the block. This really complicates things. I am really concerned. What if no body is found? Heartbreaking to think of Jhessye out there all alone. I realize remains are just that: what remains after the soul has gone on. But still. I really want this baby found so those that raised and love her can bury her with dignity and mourn her passing.

Funerals are never for the dead. They are for the living. My heart is just torn up for those who loved Jhessye. They deserve the closure.

I am watching old video and reading old news stories. Currently watching Shirley and an Aunt of Jhessye calling herself Josie Hunter on Dr. Drew Show.

Who is this Josie Hunter and what is her relationship? Is she a sibling of Jerice? Is she one of the children reportedly removed from Shirley (see the pdf containing the psyche eval of Jerice back in 2006) by CPS?

I am very curious as to who this woman is and exactly how she is related. I find it very unusual that Shirley has not seemed to be in much contact with Jerice, after their initial united front when proclaiming how incompetent LE was. And now Shirley's newest seeming ally is this Josie person, who seems to have a long rap sheet btw.

I have no answers. Just questions.

from Aunt Josie on Dr. Drew

"I cannot say I know for sure that Jerice did this or anything like that. I want them to look at everyone. I don't know what happened. I was not here. That's why we're looking to detectives and investigators to find this out …and if they feel that she has done something, then get the evidence and bring it out front and do what you have to do ... She [Jerice] has a past, and I don't agree with it."

at least she seems to acknowledge that it is possible that Jerice may have had something to do with it. More than I can say for Shirley Johnson.

FWIW, I read on facebook that Josie assaulted Jerice and spent the night in jail. This happened on the first night she arrived from California after Jhessye went missing. If you ask, pretty sure someone can direct you to that post.

I agree with you that Josie, unlike Shirley, seems to think Jerice is responsible for Jhessye missing. Josie (as an Aunt) is mentioned in the appeal court docs from 2006. I posted the link and a comment upstream.

Josie does seem to be submissive though. Kind of like she will not fully express her opinion in Shirley's presence, MOO.

Hoping we hear from GPD tomorrow.

thanks knox. I knew someone would point me in the right direction.

Our little butterfly is falling too far down the page
icon9.gif

I wish I knew what kinds of forensic testing was done, so we'd have a better idea of when the results will be back. Does anyone want to guess as to what tests were done and how long it will take for LE to get the results?

Also, I was hoping that LE had taken out the tub and tested the drain. But I heard on the news that after her release, Jerice stayed in the apartment for a day or two before going to stay elsewhere. If LE had removed plumbing, would they put it back and do it before Jerice was released?

:bump: for our butterfly.

Thinking of you, Jhessye - and wanting justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0