Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that LE has enough evidence that will stick, thru thick and thin, thru lies about being framed, race, etc. This will go to a fully-qualified and enlightened jury. Jerice is going to be put in prison, but there is no punishment that will duplicate what she did to Jhessye. No eye for an eye, but there will be Justice for Jhessye, and we aren't going to wait three years for the guilty verdict either. I believe!
I truly hope that Shirley is punished for the part she played in this frightmare.

IMHO

I am in AZ for business and I heard a blurb that they will be talking about beautiful Jhessye. It makes it even more real to hear the news live in AZ. When my plane landed, there were 3 cops and a helicopter circling overhead near the airport. I thought about little Jhessye then. Jhessye, I hope you are found soon.

Glendale police: Evidence of Shockley's disappearance not in landfill
http://www.kpho.com/story/16168643/...ce-of-shockleys-disappearance-not-in-landfill
In a statement, Coombs said, "The release of the areas at the Glendale Landfill should not be seen as a sign that we have found Jhessye, or that we have reduced our investigative efforts."

Hmmm.... Do they have other leads/tips? If not, then I don't know why they would think that, kwim? They haven't even looked.

From that article (bbm):

Coombs says investigators don't believe they'll find evidence of Jhessye's disappearance in the landfill.

Hmmm.... Do they have other leads/tips? If not, then I don't know why they would think that, kwim? They haven't even looked.

From that article (bbm):
Exactly! My insides are screaming: DON'T STOP LOOKING!!

What I would like to of happened isJhessye's sister saw she was being beaten and called a relative to come get her and take her far away in fear Jhessye would be given back to her in time. That is what I wish for. But, I just don't think that will be the case.:banghead:

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Glendale police say they're no longer going to search a landfill for a 5-year-old girl who has been missing for more than seven weeks.

Police Sgt. Brent Coombs had said that investigators cordoned off an area of the landfill and were planning on searching it at some point.

But Coombs said Thursday that investigators no longer feel that they need to search the landfill or keep an area cordoned off for a possible future search.
and

Scott Mason addressed the media outside the 4th Avenue jail in Phoenix and started by talking about state law -- that if any person is arrested and no complaint is filed, that person should be released within 48 hours.

Here's the problem: Hunter was arrested, no complaint filed and she was released from jail eight days later.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/glendale/AZMissing-Arizona-Girl-apx-12012011

What in heaven's name is going on? No need to search the landfill? Guys is there a chance Jhessye is alive? Remember that rumor? Jerice sold her (cringe, hard to type, let alone think about)?

I suppose Jerice's attorney will now sue GPD and the County Attorney's Office on the basis her civil rights were violated or whatever holding her longer than 48 hours will amount to.

I hope they have a better reason for not searching the landfill than saving money. I have never been as heartbroken over an abuse case as I have this one. Those beautiful pictures from her first years of life show such joy and innocence it is unbearable thinking about what Jerice did to her. She needs to be found so her beautiful little soul can be honored and acknowledged. That's the least the state of Arizona that failed her so miserably can do.

Why didn't they file any charges? I hope those kids remain in foster care and she has NO contact with them. They must be terrified.

I hope they have a better reason for not searching the landfill than saving money. I have never been as heartbroken over an abuse case as I have this one. Those beautiful pictures from her first years of life show such joy and innocence it is unbearable thinking about what Jerice did to her. She needs to be found so her beautiful little soul can be honored and acknowledged. That's the least the state of Arizona that failed her so miserably can do.

BBM.. Wherever JH stashed little Jhessey (yes.. I am one of the true believers that Jerice did this)... it has to be close. (dumpster.. empty house.. etc).. because what else was she to do? Take her out in a taxi and find a dump site? Somehow she doesn't strike me as the athletic energetic type who will walk for 10 miles with a child's body in order to hide it well nor is she the extremely cunning and ingenious one who can find a unique way to hide a child's body. The landfill unfortunately.. makes perfect sense.

wild

Attorney for mother of Jhessye Shockley wants answers
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-for-mother-of-jhessye-shockley-wants-answers

I want answers and right now I have nothing” said Scott Maasen at a 9pm news conference he called in front of the 4th Avenue Jail in Phoenix.

“I have no police report, I have no witness statements, and they are not playing by the rules,” he said.

Maasen says the lack of cooperation from authorities goes beyond that. He says they violated Hunter’s rights by keeping her in jail too long without charging her.

Wasn't that the reason for her release - the lack of charges? How then did they keep her too long without charges? How long did they have to file them?

ETA Holy shiznit!

She was arrested on Monday, November 21 st and released on November 28 th without being charged

Maasen says, under Arizona law, 48 hours is the maximum a suspect can be held without officials charges.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-jhessye-shockley-wants-answers#ixzz1fPtqoQO7

If this woman ends up getting off on the murder of this poor baby because LE and the CA couldn't decide what the heck they wanted to do - I will lose it!

Wasn't that the reason for her release - the lack of charges? How then did they keep her too long without charges? How long did they have to file them?

ETA Holy shiznit!

She was arrested on Monday, November 21 st and released on November 28 th without being charged

Maasen says, under Arizona law, 48 hours is the maximum a suspect can be held without officials charges.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-jhessye-shockley-wants-answers#ixzz1fPtqoQO7

If this woman ends up getting off on the murder of this poor baby because LE and the CA couldn't decide what the heck they wanted to do - I will lose it!

You and me both...I have about had it with this cr*p!!!!!

My thinking could be way off but I keep wondering if Jhessye was sold just like Shaniya Davis.

Does anyone else think that could be the case?

My thinking could be way off but I keep wondering if Jhessye was sold just like Shaniya Davis.

She could have been sold...I don't know how Jerice could have gotten rid of the body without a car and NO witnesses. That's the part that I can't get past.

I pondered that possibility early on but I don't think that is the case here and this is why. Even pieces of human filth that would sell their own beautiful baby girl value them to some degree. Granted they see them as a commodity and nothing more, but a commodity that holds value, nonetheless.

Once the closet and beating details emerged that idea lost its hold on me. If you are going to sell your child for this sort of disgusting purpose, you are going to want the child to be appealing to the sort of pig who would want to buy her. The closet confinement, beatings, etc. only reduced Jhessye's value as a commodity. Thankfully, I do not think Jhessye suffered that particular fate. Unfortunately, the one I think she suffered was bad enough. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member