Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any mention of an iron or shredded yellow paper in this case up until now??

NO! No mention of those two very specific items.

The iron {hurts me to say} I can imagine a use for, in inflicting an injury.

The yellow shredded paper ( to include but not limited to yellow page directory), not sure about. What could we be talking about here? Making her eat paper, lining the closet floor?

Photo's of suspect and any co-conspirators ... Sounds to me like GPD thinks Jerice had help.

We do know that the older one mentioned the incense which that in and in itself said a whole lot to me. What those children endured is out of my imagination. That sort of abuse is learned to a certain extent but has triggers in other ways as well. No doubt it was an abuse of the system to gain money. How it fell through the System's of both California and Arizona is unacceptable.
For that matter, all States. It boggles my mind that there isn't a National Data base connecting the dots. Red flags of some sort, this should never have happened and heads should role.

I had a manager once a few years ago who obviously was working the system. She bought a brand new Chrysler, got paid well, had 6 children and one on the way. She was in her 30's and bragged about her state benefits, food stamps et all. Bragged how she was going to get upwards of 14 grand in taxes that year just by playing the State. I was shocked, she was fired soon after but it has always stuck in my mind

I hope they find enough paperwork to help build a case against both Jerice and Shirley for fraud.

I hope they find enough paperwork to help build a case against both Jerice and Shirley for fraud.

I hope they have enough to throw them both in prison. I fear there may be some problems in that it will expose CPS in both states.

The blue kitchen bowl. That seems odd to me. Perhaps used by the sister the last time she recalls slipping Jhessye food? Or maybe described by the sister as being used during the bleach cleaning frenzy?

as to the shredded possible phone book paper, I wonder if Jerice lined the closet with pages torn from a phone book. Or perhaps an old phone book was tucked in the closet and decomp fluids seeped into the pages.

As to the writings, I think AZlawyer is probably right. It is entirely possible that the sister kept a diary, a secret journal, or had a FB account she posted some things to. Children who have to keep secrets usually have a need to tell someone, even if it is simply a matter of writing it down and getting it out somewhere.

back to the yellow possible phone book shredded paper. A thought just occurred as I was typing that last. I wonder if little Jhessye, in her hours spent in the closet had a pen, or crayon, or something with which to write? At 5, being in school, she would have been learning to sound out words. It hurts to say but it is possible that this poor little princess was passing the time and writing or drawing on whatever was at hand in the dimly lit closet that was her prison.

The blue kitchen bowl. That seems odd to me. Perhaps used by the sister the last time she recalls slipping Jhessye food? Or maybe described by the sister as being used during the bleach cleaning frenzy?

as to the shredded possible phone book paper, I wonder if Jerice lined the closet with pages torn from a phone book. Or perhaps an old phone book was tucked in the closet and decomp fluids seeped into the pages.

As to the writings, I think AZlawyer is probably right. It is entirely possible that the sister kept a diary, a secret journal, or had a FB account she posted some things to. Children who have to keep secrets usually have a need to tell someone, even if it is simply a matter of writing it down and getting it out somewhere.

back to the yellow possible phone book shredded paper. A thought just occurred as I was typing that last. I wonder if little Jhessye, in her hours spent in the closet had a pen, or crayon, or something with which to write? At 5, being in school, she would have been learning to sound out words. It hurts to say but it is possible that this poor little princess was passing the time and writing or drawing on whatever was at hand in the dimly lit closet that was her prison.

The blue kitchen bowl was definitely mentioned in the sister's statement to LE in connection with the clean-up. I can't remember the exact details.

Shredded paper being evidence that Jhessye was living in the closet for a period of time tearing off pieces of paper for drawing is an interesting possibility. Whatever it means, I believe it comes from very specific information from the sisters, just like the blue bowl and the incense (and probably the iron, although I can't stand to think about that one much).

I hadn't heard anything. I'm sure this is generated from what the older child has told them. I wonder what the shredded paper was for...? Or what it had on it...?
Shredded paper makes me think of hamsters...in cages...:nerves:

The mods are usually pretty quick on alerted posts. They are either in Chambers discussing the matter or the Ruling stands.

I know I'm bad.

:D

Have y'all grabbed everything you want from the doc before I remove it?

I hate to do that and I am wondering who on earth would WANT to steal her identity, but my gut instinct tells me it should be removed.

Let me know if y'all are done. Hopefully someone will post a redacted version soon.

:D

Have y'all grabbed everything you want from the doc before I remove it?

I hate to do that and I am wondering who on earth would WANT to steal her identity, but my gut instinct tells me it should be removed.

Let me know if y'all are done. Hopefully someone will post a redacted version soon.

I downloaded it and redacted it so that I could upload it and post it. Is that okay? I'll wait for a response... :seeya:

well heck if its just the SS # - if the press does not post a redacted one could one of us simply print it off, redact it out ourselves and then scan and post?

Shredded paper makes me think of hamsters...in cages...:nerves:

Me, too... :furious:... I mean, she had to "go" somewhere, right? This is sick. Just effing sick.

lol jinx, you're the best belimom :)

NO! No mention of those two very specific items.

The iron {hurts me to say} I can imagine a use for, in inflicting an injury.

The yellow shredded paper ( to include but not limited to yellow page directory), not sure about. What could we be talking about here? Making her eat paper, lining the closet floor?

Photo's of suspect and any co-conspirators ... Sounds to me like GPD thinks Jerice had help.
RBBM
Is it awful of me that I'm seriously hoping that "all" she used the iron for was to whip the poor baby with the cord???!!! The other possibilities are just too cruel to imagine.

I downloaded it and redacted it so that I could upload it and post it. Is that okay? I'll wait for a response... :seeya:

Thank you, belimom! :blowkiss:

Absolutely. Go ahead and post a redacted version.

Jerice used the big blue kitchen bowl to wash her frigging shoes in!!!

Awfully nice of ya'll to be concerned about identity theft. I'd like to wash more than her shoes in that big bowl! I don't mean any of that, just blowing off steam from a bad day and the news of little Jorelys. Will this evil being done to our children ever end?

thanks knox. So now we know why the blue bowl, hoping to find evidence of decomp in or on the bowl (I find that really unlikely but who knows)

I am more hopeful about tissue or dna on the iron, belts, cords, etc. and perhaps evidence in the drains. I am curious about the paper. That darned yellow paper.

AZ has the death penalty-if they are looking at Premed Murder- Jerice could be done!!!Lets hope so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee