Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds all too familiar ~ missing child, the mother is suspect, parents in denial that their daughter could/would actually kill her own child. Oh yeah. Now I remember. Heaven help us. I hope that LE can narrow down the possible time period when the evil mother disposed of her child. Jerice probably knew the schedules for emptying the dumpsters. I don't believe that she acted in haste - she had too much at stake and she needed to avoid being seen - so the darkness of night or early hours when nobody was up and about outside. Also, could she possibly have "cut a deal" with someone with a vehicle to help her out with disposal? If so, I think she had to know some "secrets" about someone, bad enough to convince that someone to help her out this one time? This is so horrible, and I can't stop thinking of sweet Jhessye and the hell that Jerice forced upon her. Don't know if the poor little girl was starved or if mommy helped speed up the process with a dose of something. I can't comprehend how a human being could be so evil. Jhessye sensed that she wasn't going to survive the violence this time, and I would imagine that she hurt so bad she just wanted it to end.

Jerice ~ you are a monster. You deserve to be punished in the same manner that you tortured and murdered your own small helpless child. I hope you have nightmares and daymares, vivid visions of the things that you fear the most...they are coming to get you, they will get you. Tell your mama you are getting scared. She should be scared too.

BBM

Good point. I wonder if her father has a vehicle or access to one? Maybe he helped with the disposal of Jhessye's remains. And he knows that if he doesn't stand by Jerice, she'll let LE know he was involved. Perhaps that's why he's so adamant about her not being guilty. If that's the case, it could be just a matter of time before he's facing charges too.

I wonder if JH's parents don't believe their daughter is innocent so much as they're afraid of their own skeletons spilling out of the closet. I get the feeling JH is a product of her environment.

I know Jhessye has not been found, but I believe she is no longer with us. And I can't get her off my mind... She and Shaniya have touched me like no other cases on WS.

Here's a picture I made:

8eaba36fb9cfd428f3f6cc609c5a3178.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8eaba36fb9cfd428f3f6cc609c5a3178.jpg

Well...apparently Jerice wasn't working, so she needed an income from something. She may have also lived in subsidized housing, received food stamps, and no telling what else. She was scamming the system for anything she could. I'm pretty sure she wasn't just depending on one source,and she was pretty savvy about it. I wouldn't be surprised at anything she did.

Her mom was probablyl getting checks for each of the kids and sending them/splitting them with Jerice.

If so, I think she had to know some "secrets" about someone, bad enough to convince that someone to help her out this one time?
Quite possible on your theory. When I was in high school a friend of mine was living at a crank house. Her parents begged me to get her out of there so they could get her into rehab. Lets just say I had protection from the right people. Dont want to mention who. I went to the house walked in and passed a coffee table with a mirror on it piled with crank. I went and talked to my friend and basically pulled her out of the house. Her boyfriend wanted to fight me and I said lets do it. I am a female and again had protection of certain people. I told them either she and I walk out of the house with no drama, or I call the police and let them know what is on the coffee table. Needless, to say my friend got to rehab. And no, the police were not my protection.

For all that I have been around in my younger years (I am in my early thirtees now), it is a blessing and the holy spirits were protectinh me that I never ended up missing and have all of you looking for me.

Sounds all too familiar ~ missing child, the mother is suspect, parents in denial that their daughter could/would actually kill her own child. Oh yeah. Now I remember. Heaven help us. I hope that LE can narrow down the possible time period when the evil mother disposed of her child. Jerice probably knew the schedules for emptying the dumpsters. I don't believe that she acted in haste - she had too much at stake and she needed to avoid being seen - so the darkness of night or early hours when nobody was up and about outside. Also, could she possibly have "cut a deal" with someone with a vehicle to help her out with disposal? If so, I think she had to know some "secrets" about someone, bad enough to convince that someone to help her out this one time?
This is so horrible, and I can't stop thinking of sweet Jhessye and the hell that Jerice forced upon her. Don't know if the poor little girl was starved or if mommy helped speed up the process with a dose of something. I can't comprehend how a human being could be so evil. Jhessye sensed that she wasn't going to survive the violence this time, and I would imagine that she hurt so bad she just wanted it to end.

Jerice ~ you are a monster. You deserve to be punished in the same manner that you tortured and murdered your own small helpless child. I hope you have nightmares and daymares, vivid visions of the things that you fear the most...they are coming to get you, they will get you. Tell your mama you are getting scared. She should be scared too.

BBM Jhessye's older sister was sneaking her food and water while JH was out of the house. I wonder how often her sister had a chance to do this. Surely, Jhessye WAS weak from dehydration and a lack of nourishment. But, considering the black eyes and bruising described by her sister, I wonder if Jhessye died of cerebral hemorraghing caused by the blows of JH.

Oh, how I wish Jhessye HAD been abducted and removed from this dreadful environment! :(

Shirleys FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1243004345&sk=wall

WhereisJhessye FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/189075421178622/

intesting blogger with unconfirmed by me details of the exact nature of the torture Jerice was convicted of perpetrating on her children before her incarceration.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9118175/this_will_make_your_blood_boilfacts.html?cat=25

Those pictures of Shirley on her facebook page do NOT look like the Grandma Shirley we have seen in the press. First thing I thought when I saw them is "she looks like a biker chick"
So maybe that white biker dude with the tattoos the local talked about is Shirley's husband. When the local first described the guy, I couldn't imagine Shirley with a biker guy....but I sure can now after seeing Shirley in her "pre-abduction" outfits

I guess the only good I can see is that the newborn will never know his or her beast of a biological mother and, hopefully, will be immediately adopted into a loving family. May Jhessye be smiling down on her little brother or sister and be looking down on him or her...protecting her or him always. She saved that baby.

I wonder if JH's parents don't believe their daughter is innocent so much as they're afraid of their own skeletons spilling out of the closet. I get the feeling JH is a product of her environment.

BBM...

I'm pretty sure that's most it. And the loss of income has to be an issue too. I think Grandma took her cut.

Shirley might be looking for someone to sue as well. I can see her doing that to get some undeserved cash.

Shirley taught Jerice how to con people and work the system, and that's what she's doing with all the loud talking,and involving a minister and pulling the race card, and all the other scams she's used to get by over the years. Shirley is pulling out her bag of tricks.

Those pictures of Shirley on her facebook page do NOT look like the Grandma Shirley we have seen in the press. First thing I thought when I saw them is "she looks like a biker chick"
So maybe that white biker dude with the tattoos the local talked about is Shirley's husband. When the local first described the guy, I couldn't imagine Shirley with a biker guy....but I sure can now after seeing Shirley in her "pre-abduction" outfits

I get the idea that Shirley is whoever she needs to be to get what she wants.

Ding ding ding ding to EllaMae and CarrieBean. I agree with both you ladies. Shirley would appear to be one of those people who is very skilled at being what/who is needed in a given situation. What do they call it? A cocktail personaility?

And yes, I think Jerice's apple didn't fall far from the Shirley tree as far as parenting

I get the idea that Shirley is whoever she needs to be to get what she wants.

I agree, I get a bad feeling about Shirley and have questioned her behavior and motives. But when I spent some time yesterday looking at her FB Page ... She has a video link of my very favorite song on her wall . Looking further, I saw that she is a nurse and seems to have many people from work supporting her. She talks like she knows the Lord too. I wondered if I could possibly be wrong about her?

I even voiced that to another poster who pointed out that people like she and Jerice are professional con artists. Chameleons, who can change who they are to suit whatever the situation calls for. You need support and money from the Christian Community, talk the talk. You need free legal services, go to the NAACP and talk the talk. You need letters of recommendation from your fellow medical professionals to bolster your credibility with CPS, talk the talk. I could go on, but I bet you guys already got my point :twocents:

This case is getting way too personal for me.

I agree, I get a bad feeling about Shirley and have questioned her behavior and motives. But when I spent some time yesterday looking at her FB Page ... She has a video link of my very favorite song on her wall . Looking further, I saw that she is a nurse and seems to have many people from work supporting her. She talks like she knows the Lord too. I wondered if I could possibly be wrong about her?

I even voiced that to another poster who pointed out that people like she and Jerice are professional con artists. Chameleons, who can change who they are to suit whatever the situation calls for. You need support and money from the Christian Community, talk the talk. You need free legal services, go to the NAACP and talk the talk. You need letters of recommendation from your fellow medical professionals to bolster your credibility with CPS, talk the talk. I could go on, but I bet you guys already got my point :twocents:

BBM....

It's very personal for me also. I've stated before that I have such a soft spot for children. These cases where the death of a child was facilitated by certain family members of an incompetent,violent,and/or drug using egg donor just make me crazy.

Thats how they do what they do. In the end, the people closest to them feel betrayed and shocked. You always hear "I dont believe it, she would give you the shirt off her back!"

I hope that LE has copied and are still monitoring the Facebook activities of both Jerice and Shirley. Shirley had the audaciity to ask for money,and speak of racial inequality and that LE is predjudiced. Shirley was stoking up the fires again claiming that both LE and the Media didn't treat Jhessie the same as other missing children because of race.
Practiced racial ranting con artists, both of them.
I hope LE takes a look at Jerice's friends listed on Facebook, all ninety of them. Many are listed with college or university associations, was that meant to impress, or is she gathering support from those with more credibility and who are savvy. Even lists one of her friends being with the Dept. of Justice, another listed as working at a law firm.
It may be worthwhile for LE or FBI to look into Jerice's relationships with these people.
I think Jerice and Shirley have been lining up friends for the defense.
Both of thesefemales are smart in the art of CYA.

I think all the siblings need to be in places where no one(family) can find them ever! I bet they are afraid of Shirley to...
I have been thinking about Jhessye for 2 days straight and I want her to know that she is loved by a lot of people..I also want her to know that her killer is in jail and now we need to get the others in a cell next!!!
Fly high little one-no one can hurt you anymore!!!!

I looked at every one of Jerice's friends.

Ninety-eight percent of them are family or a friend of a family member. The commonalities became obvious after a while. Many are college educated and hold positions in medical, educational and childcare arena's. How's that for irony? They seem like good people, very close knit. Not sure how many siblings Shirley actually has, but that side of the family is large.

I have a sense that Jerice probably wouldn't have fit in very well with this part of her family. For that matter, I wonder what they (family in California) think about Shirley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3