Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way.

I stopped reading for a while after Shaniya because I was so saddened and angry.

Same here. I had to get off here for a while. I get angry over these cases, but Shaniya's made me bawl and have nightmares.

:bump: ing for our baby. May she be found soon so she can at least be laid to rest and mourned by those who did love her.

The teen said that a few days before Jhessye was reported missing, Hunter had spent the entire day cleaning the apartment and had cleaned her shoes from the closet with soap and bleach. Police said credit card records indicate Hunter had purchased a bottle of bleach on Oct. 9.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Abuse-detailed-in-Jhessye-Shockley-case-134356068.html
Jhessye missed school, Friday, September 23 forward. The assault described by her sibling, probably occured Thursday, September 22 and Jhessye was most likely put in the closet then too.

October 9th was a Sunday. Would Jerice have kept Jhessye in the closet for two full weeks? Why weren't cadaver dogs brought in last week to sniff out that closet?

Thinking logically, she probably purchased the bleach after she removed Jhessye from the apartment. The sibling talked about sneaking Jhessye food and water when Jerice was away. The smell likely also took time to develop. So two weeks would not be out of the question. Who did Jerice see on October 7th & 8th? Who did she call? We've not heard anything from LE about her cell phone records? We know they looked at her bank records.

Sorry guys, I know it's hard to discuss our little Jhessye Butterfly this way.

I wonder where the bleach was purchased? If it was purchased along with groceries and other normal supplies, then it may not help. But if purchased alone, I would bet that it was on the way back from getting rid of little Jhessye...

What a tragic sad story. I know I say that often on this thread, but it's so true. :(

"credit card records indicated that Jerice had purchased several food items and a bottle of bleach at a Walgreens store on 10/9/2011 at approximately 0616 hours".

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/1122missing-glendale-girl-court-document.PDF
Hmmnn, she purchases the food and bleach at 6:00 in the morning on a Sunday? Sounds like an all-nighter to me?

Sunrise on Oct 9, 2011- 6:29 AM 6:03 PM11h 34m 00s− 2m 02s12:16 PM50.1° 149.417
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=827&month=10&year=2011&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1
ETA-She went to Walgreen's while it was still dark? Where is this Walgreen's would it be within walking distance? If not, I'd be asking which cab company she used and search their records. Also look at the store's p-lot video surveillance.

Walgreens

4249 W. Glendale Ave.
Phoenix AZ 85051

From the apartment; .03 miles away.
It's a 1 minute drive, or a 7 minute walk.

Walgreens

4249 W. Glendale Ave.
Phoenix AZ 85051

From the apartment; .03 miles away.
It's a 1 minute drive, or a 7 minute walk.

Good find, Knox. I wonder if cadaver dogs have searched in that area?

I wonder, too, if it's common for JH to shop at 6:00 on a Sunday morning. Since it was dark, she probably disposed of little Jhessye's body just before shopping. She probably purchased the other items when she purchased the bleach so as not to appear suspicious (who goes out to buy bleach at 6:00 in the A.M.?)

I was in bed and this thought flew across my mind, so I had to get up and post. From the aerial views of the complex, were there any man holes? I will not have a chance to look. HAve to get up early.

Jerice probably bought the food to make her trip seem more ordinary. Nobody I know goes to a store at 6am just to buy bleach. My thinking is: How did she carry that stuff home. Bleach isn't exactly lightweight compared to a loaf of bread. So, I wonder what her groceries were, and if she had a collapsible wire shopping cart to bring back the items from Walgreens. (A shopping cart? oh no, is that how she did the disposal?)
Jerice may have already had some bleach at home that she had to used up. Like a giant Airwick room freshener with a rope wick. She also might have put plastic garbage bags on the floor of her closet while her precious daughter lay there. If Jhessye couldn't get up and use a bathroom, I would think something had to be absorbing body waste. If she knew people working in health care she may have "casually, in an offhand manner, sorta' wondered" how they handled the odor when a patient died. Also, it appears that grimomma Shirley worked in a hospital per her Facebook beggar account. Wonder just how much Shirley know. She sure isn't afraid to open her mouth, but I bet she can be just as stubbornly silent and tight-lipped depending on the subject.

PS to LE and the FBI: hope you are picking our brains on this site.

Oh, and TS to Jerice's supporters if you are reading our threads. Better re-think about whose side you want to be on when this goes to trial, with a qualified jury in place.

duplicate post. I'm losing it with the outrage I fell over this one.

To Jhessye's sisters: You are very brave. You did the right thing and told the truth, for Jhessye, and that took courage. I am so sorry for what you saw, and what you girls endured. I know that your heart hurts. Please talk about this with trained adults who can help you untangle your feelings. It won't magically make your pain go away, but will help a bit. I wish I could wrap you all three of you in my arms and give you the warm loving hugs that you are in need of right now.

Hmmnn, she purchases the food and bleach at 6:00 in the morning on a Sunday? Sounds like an all-nighter to me?

ETA-She went to Walgreen's while it was still dark? Where is this Walgreen's would it be within walking distance? If not, I'd be asking which cab company she used and search their records. Also look at the store's p-lot video surveillance.

Bingo. I think LE has the 'date of disposal' now... It should help them have a focus and narrow down which cameras to look at, etc. It may be too late for footage but hopefully not. Even getting her on a camera entering Walgreens could tell if she came from home or another direction.

Regarding Jerice cleaning her shoes with soap and bleach: unless she completely submerged all of them, there has to be some forensic evidence *somewhere*. There's no way she got every little speck of DNA off of them. At least I hope that LE took them all and that somewhere they find something.

I also wonder if Jerice thought of cleaning the whole closet or just the floor? This is very difficult to envision, but I can't imagine Jhessye not standing/touching other parts of the closet... unless... she was unable to. :cry:

I hope Jerice never sees the light of day again.

Jerice probably bought the food to make her trip seem more ordinary. Nobody I know goes to a store at 6am just to buy bleach. My thinking is: How did she carry that stuff home. Bleach isn't exactly lightweight compared to a loaf of bread. So, I wonder what her groceries were, and if she had a collapsible wire shopping cart to bring back the items from Walgreens. (A shopping cart? oh no, is that how she did the disposal?)
Jerice may have already had some bleach at home that she had to used up. Like a giant Airwick room freshener with a rope wick. She also might have put plastic garbage bags on the floor of her closet while her precious daughter lay there. If Jhessye couldn't get up and use a bathroom, I would think something had to be absorbing body waste. If she knew people working in health care she may have "casually, in an offhand manner, sorta' wondered" how they handled the odor when a patient died. Also, it appears that grimomma Shirley worked in a hospital per her Facebook beggar account. Wonder just how much Shirley know. She sure isn't afraid to open her mouth, but I bet she can be just as stubbornly silent and tight-lipped depending on the subject.

PS to LE and the FBI: hope you are picking our brains on this site.

Oh, and TS to Jerice's supporters if you are reading our threads. Better re-think about whose side you want to be on when this goes to trial, with a qualified jury in place.

Made me even think about possibly a stroller...if she bundled Jhessye in it and put a blanket over her, some might not notice. She could even then put it in the dumpster and tell the kids or whomever might ask that it was broken.

This whole thing brings me back to Caylee and Zahra and makes me absolutely sick. I want her found, but it hurts to even try to figure out how Jerice pulled it off.

I think it is possible the body was disposed of on that early morning trip but just as possible that she did so in the days leading up to October 9. the 9th being a Sunday troubles me. Why run this earrand for bleach in the early morning hours on a day when your other children are not in school and around the house to witness the cleaning spree? Why not do that on a weekday, while the kids were out of the house and at school?

So either she could not take the smell any longer over the weekend and felt a need to clean up immediately, or Jhessye had already been removed and she was still trying to deal with the cleanup of the scene and the odor. Or Jhessye was indeed disposed of that morning, as the other children slept.

According to this http://www.calendar-365.com/calendar/2011/October.html the sun rose on the 9th in Scottdale at 7:28 a.m. I could not find the specific minute the sun rose in Glendale. But going off of the above, she was up and moving and purchasing her bleach a full hour before the sun rose that morning.

I am liking the morning of the 9th more and more as the possible disposal time. Do we now what the walk would have looked like from home to walgreens? Dumpsters along the route? Alleyways that might be quite and less visible along the way?

I think it is possible the body was disposed of on that early morning trip but just as possible that she did so in the days leading up to October 9. the 9th being a Sunday troubles me. Why run this earrand for bleach in the early morning hours on a day when your other children are not in school and around the house to witness the cleaning spree? Why not do that on a weekday, while the kids were out of the house and at school?

So either she could not take the smell any longer over the weekend and felt a need to clean up immediately, or Jhessye had already been removed and she was still trying to deal with the cleanup of the scene and the odor. Or Jhessye was indeed disposed of that morning, as the other children slept.

According to this http://www.calendar-365.com/calendar/2011/October.html the sun rose on the 9th in Scottdale at 7:28 a.m. I could not find the specific minute the sun rose in Glendale. But going off of the above, she was up and moving and purchasing her bleach a full hour before the sun rose that morning.

I am liking the morning of the 9th more and more as the possible disposal time. Do we now what the walk would have looked like from home to walgreens? Dumpsters along the route? Alleyways that might be quite and less visible along the way?

I was looking at the map of the walk to Walgreens. She has to pass the shopping center right by her complex, which has a Food City that opens at 6:00am (unless it is no longer open?).

This map shows a route along the main roads but she could have taken shortcuts:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=N...M7-cXpdw&vpsrc=6&gl=us&mra=ltm&via=1&t=h&z=17

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 11.56.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 11.56.46 AM.png
    619 KB · Views: 133
wow. So many restaurants and businesses along the way. That means oh so many dumpsters :(

Plus, if Jhessye was already dead by the 9th and dumped sometime prior to or on that date, then I pray it was not too long prior to that. Jhessye was reported missing on what? The 11th. So if she was disposed of in the week prior to the 11th the chances are good that Jhessye may have been in one of the dumpsters that were emptied from the area. I pray LE has not waited too long to conduct that landfill search.

Oh no :(

That precious, darling baby girl.

Fly away Jhessye.

You will never have to go to bed with a empty tummy or aching body ever again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 12.19.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 12.19.47 PM.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 126

Oct 9, 2011 6:29 AM (sunrise)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=827&month=10&year=2011&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

I posted this upstream.

It's looking to me like Jerice pulled an all nighter.

Maybe the kids stayed the night with a friend Saturday night, or maybe she waited until they were all asleep. I'm sure LE has this nailed down by now.

I need to look back, but I'm pretty sure LE made the statement about the Landfill within the first week of Jhessye's disappearance? Why aren't they searching already?

Jerice could not have cleaned every trace of Jhessye from that closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3