Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.azcentral.com/video/1831368321001

Video of interview with Lisa and Victor Vance, some of those family members who shared the care of Jhessye while her momster served her time in Cali.

At the end, it mentions the family believing that Jhessye was murdered and dumped some 3 weeks prior to her being reported missing. Wondering if this belief is based in any of the facts/evidence provided by LE.

Also, about midway (1:53) through the piece Victor discusses the day Jhessye was reported missing and the fact that Jerice cursed them out for showing up at the scene and told them to mind their own business. She then continued to smoke and discuss going out to the club later on. LE was forced to separate the family members from Jerice because they were so upset by her seeming lack of concern about just reported missing Jhessye.

I agree with Lisa Vance.....Jerice deserves the death penalty. I'd pull the switch myself. Who makes plans to go clubbing when your child is missing and you are 8 months pregnant? I'm just stunned by that revelation. Jerice couldn't even pretend to care in front of those who really loved Jhessye. And she obviously had no concerns about her unborn child either. Her children were just objects to her to be used for a paycheck.

Well Jerice....here's your new club....:jail:

http://www.azcentral.com/video/1831368321001

Video of interview with Lisa and Victor Vance, some of those family members who shared the care of Jhessye while her momster served her time in Cali.

At the end, it mentions the family believing that Jhessye was murdered and dumped some 3 weeks prior to her being reported missing. Wondering if this belief is based in any of the facts/evidence provided by LE.

Also, about midway (1:53) through the piece Victor discusses the day Jhessye was reported missing and the fact that Jerice cursed them out for showing up at the scene and told them to mind their own business. She then continued to smoke and discuss going out to the club later on. LE was forced to separate the family members from Jerice because they were so upset by her seeming lack of concern about just reported missing Jhessye.

Bringing up a few things newcomers may not know ...

• According to paperwork, family members initially told investigators that they saw Jhessye the day she was reported missing. They were told to clean the leaves in the backyard, but Jhessye never came outside to help and they never saw her again, according to paperwork. A family member later told investigators that Jhessye’s mother Jerice Hunter said to lie to police about her being missing.

• School records indicate Jhessye’s last day at school was Sept. 22, 2011. Records from the school also showed that Hunter reported Jhessye was suffering from ringworm and later had pink eye, court documents stated. Both cases were not confirmed by a doctor, according to paperwork.

911 CALL RAW AUDIO: 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley's mother calls 911 to report Jhessye missing - YouTube

No one but jerice or Jhessye's siblings saw her after September 22. The siblings reported that jerice was angry with Jhessye after coming home and finding her watching tv with a neighborhood boy. I believe there's a good chance that the abuse occurred the evening of September 22 (which was a Thursday).

jerice purchased bleach, cleaned the apartment and scrubbed her shoes in the closet, two days prior to reporting jhessye missing.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...essye-shockley
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...f_daughter.php

Here are some links to recent interviews and local news stories regarding little Jhessye Shockley. I didn't see them in earlier posts so hope it's ok to place them here.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...rrest-in-Jhessye-Shockley-case-168983356.html

I snipped it to this one. This vid shows the reporter knocking on Jerice's apartment door. There is an eviction notice.

I can't read the address. Anyone?

090812EvictionNotice.jpg

Ok, that was flailing that went a little overboard... CPS kidnapped Jhessye to frame Jerice?

Have some respect for Jhessye.

Ok, that was flailing that went a little overboard... CPS kidnapped Jhessye to frame Jerice?

Have some respect for Jhessye.

Jesse believes, CPS kidnapped Jhessye and GPD knows where she is-
Shirley believes, Jhessye is still alive and was abducted-
They both believe, jerice is innocent-

Mental health is not a strong point in this family.

Original Arraignment Hearing
9/13/2012 @ 8:30 AM

Jesse believes, CPS kidnapped Jhessye and GPD knows where she is-
Shirley believes, Jhessye is still alive and was abducted-
They both believe, jerice is innocent-

Mental health is not a strong point in this family.

Original Arraignment Hearing
9/13/2012 @ 8:30 AM

Drugs can make people live in a fantasy world. Perhaps that could be an explanation for the delusional statements attributed to Jesse and Shirley.

I would counter that self preservation certainly does seem to be a strong suit among this small group of <selfsnip>

The "I-didn't-raise-no-monster" comment sounds pretty self-serving. Never mind about justice for Jhessye if it reflects badly upon my person, let's just make up something.

So jerice's dad thinks CPS and the police have Jhessye and are hiding her just to frame jerice? And I guess that LE spent about half a million dollars to search the landfill as a part of this plot to frame jerice? Mkay, yeah, right!! Unbelievable!!

All I can say is that jerice's kids never had a chance with adult like their mom, the dad/stepfather who sexually abused them, the grandmother (shirley) who covered for their mom and the grandad who thinks jerice has done no wrong.

I REALLY hope jerice's kids now see how badly they were treated and feel safe enough to come forward and testify against her. THEY know what happened to Jhessye in the last weeks of her life. Their testimony can put this monster away for good and I hope shirley gets charged as a accessory or for tampering with evidence or perjury alng with jerice's dad.

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio
The arraignment for Jerice Hunter has been continued to Monday 9/17/12 at 8:30 am.

PHOENIX (CBS 5) - The arraignment for the mother accused of murdering her missing 5-year-old daughter has been continued to 8:30 a.m. Monday.

Detectives said she beat and starved her daughter and that Hunter locked the 5-year-old in a closet of their Glendale apartment, where she died. Hunter is then believed to have disposed of her body by placing it in a trash bin that was emptied in a landfill.

http://www.kpho.com/story/19524779/arraignment-continued-for-mother-of-missing-jhessye-shockley

So jerice's dad thinks CPS and the police have Jhessye and are hiding her just to frame jerice? And I guess that LE spent about half a million dollars to search the landfill as a part of this plot to frame jerice? Mkay, yeah, right!! Unbelievable!!

All I can say is that jerice's kids never had a chance with adult like their mom, the dad/stepfather who sexually abused them, the grandmother (shirley) who covered for their mom and the grandad who thinks jerice has done no wrong.

I REALLY hope jerice's kids now see how badly they were treated and feel safe enough to come forward and testify against her. THEY know what happened to Jhessye in the last weeks of her life. Their testimony can put this monster away for good and I hope shirley gets charged as a accessory or for tampering with evidence or perjury alng with jerice's dad.

Wow, why would CPS go to so much trouble to frame Jerice after investigating a complaint of abuse, finding it unsubstantiated, and leaving Jhessye with Jerice? :waitasec: Wouldn't it have been infinitely easier and simpler to find the complaint substantiated and remove the child from the home legally, rather than coordinating a secret kidnapping of a child, which would require the cooperation of dozens of people, some of whom might have questions about the purpose of this secret illegal state-sanctioned kidnapping??

Confusing. And given the rampant turnover in the child-welfare system here, the number of people who must be sworn to secrecy would multiply at an alarming rate as time went by... And has CPS decided not to send Jhessye to school or to allow her outside at all? Strange that they would sacrifice the education and welfare of a child in order to "frame" the mother so that they could show the mother was unfit so that they could protect the child.

This family is bug nuts. IMHO. MOO. Etc.

No one is buying that foolish,tired old claim that Jesse's throwing out there. He knows the truth, but he just won't publicly admit it. He'd rather deny justice for his granddaughter, and put the other children at risk just because he needs to save face. Jerice comes by her selfishness honestly. His statement about not raising a monster.....it's all about him.

Poor Jhessye.

No one is buying that foolish,tired old claim that Jesse's throwing out there. He knows the truth, but he just won't publicly admit it. He'd rather deny justice for his granddaughter, and put the other children at risk just because he needs to save face. Jerice comes by her selfishness honestly. His statement about not raising a monster.....it's all about him.

Poor Jhessye.

What stymied me was his refusal to go on camera. The public has seen his face many times?

Looking forward to Monday!!

What stymied me was his refusal to go on camera. The public has seen his face many times?

Looking forward to Monday!!

He's ashamed of his daughter even as he is defending her....because he knows the real truth. His daughter murdered her child and then dumped the body in the trash. He knows.

The Vance family had no problem being shown on camera. The differences between the 2 sides are so obvious.

Arraignment tomorrow morning at 8:30!!! The wheels of justice have started rolling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag