Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shockley_Jahessye_lg.jpg

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=78797
Police and community members continue to search for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley who disappeared on October 11, 2011 from Glendale, Arizona.

Info & Support thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Please Continue here...

Just making sure this brand spankin new thread is uppermost on my subscription list. Thank you Imamaze.

I can only hope that the next tim a fresh thread needs startd that it will be because Jhessye has been found and her, er, [unusual] mother has been arrested and faces trial

Just making sure this brand spankin new thread is uppermost on my subscription list. Thank you Imamaze.

I can only hope that the next tim a fresh thread needs startd that it will be because Jhessye has been found and her, er, [unusual] mother has been arrested and faces trial

BBM...

I share that same hope.

I assume they weren't searching today because of President's Day. At least, I didn't see anything on the news.

Jhessye is always on my mind when I see a butterfly. I had the most extraordinary encounter with a butterfly recently. It came right up to me, hovering closely to me and landing on my chest, right over my heart and sat there fluttering its wings. It was like being hugged by a butterfly and I had to laugh.

Then it flew up again right near my face and when I held my finger out it landed upon my finger and seemed to sit there regarding me curiously. Then it fluttered about again and when I opened the front door to go in , it followed me in the house.

I put my finger out again, praying it would land on it so I could put it outside without harm. It landed on my finger and stayed there as I walked to the door. Once outside it took off again but stayed so close to me that i could feel the air from its wings as it fluttered.

I have never had a butterfly do anything like that. It was just beautiful and delicate , just as Jhessye was.

It hurts my heart to think that I felt more care and joy in that butterfly in a few minutes than Jhessye's mother had ever felt for her in her lifetime. How sad that we at WS have more love and compassion for Jhessye than her own (unusually unusual) mother ever had for her.

I only wish that we ( the WS family) could be close enough to help with the enormous task of looking for Jhessye. She was a beautiful child who was much loved by the relatives who raised her and she deserved so much better than the treatment she received at her mother's hands.

Hoping against hope this is the day.

Just Checking in for nes.

:bump:

Hi All-

I was thinking. If and when they find something, I don't think we would hear anything immediately. GPD would want to submit to the lab before they would make any public statements.

We all want sweet Jhessye to be found. But I personally have reconciled myself to the very real possibility she may not be. GPD went to great lengths to map out the details of where she may be in that Landfill. But that info is only as good as the tip and the site records they were supplied with. She could be one foot away from the excavated area ... I'm prepared for that outcome and I pray Jhessye's REAL family is as well.

I can't even imagine what it's like for her family. I've never met Jhessye and I'm here on pins and needles, waiting for any news. Have they found her yet? Have they found her yet? What if they don't find her? Have they found her yet?

Come home soon, little butterfly.

Hi All-

I was thinking. If and when they find something, I don't think we would hear anything immediately. GPD would want to submit to the lab before they would make any public statements.

We all want sweet Jhessye to be found. But I personally have reconciled myself to the very real possibility she may not be. GPD went to great lengths to map out the details of where she may be in that Landfill. But that info is only as good as the tip and the site records they were supplied with. She could be one foot away from the excavated area ... I'm prepared for that outcome and I pray Jhessye's REAL family is as well.

In the event they find something they might want to make an arrest before the perp gets to hear about the discovery and do a runner.

Checking in and praying hard that Jhessye is found today! :please:

Hi All-

BBM...

I've had to tell myself that very same thing.

I can't even begin to imagine what a difficult time this must be for Tycora and her family who raised Jhessye. I feel awful for them. They didn't deserve to be put through this nightmare either.

Still no Jhessye. I am heartbroken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't lose heart, friends. Keep praying. These searches can take a long, long time. Remember, it took 33 days to find Lori Hacking and they knew exactly when she was dumped and what receptacle.

They must have more than a hunch here, but it has been a while since Jhessye was murdered and lots of trash may have been spread out and piled around her. So, it could take a while.

In Lori's case, though, they started looking in the landfill 3.5 months after she went missing. And in Jennifer Blagg's case, they found her in a landfill 7 months after she went missing. Here, they started searching for our Jhessye 5 months after she went missing. So, as long as they have good info, we have a shot.

We have reason to hope.

I am so grateful that they are looking in that landfill at all and hopeful that they have something very solid to go on. If they didn't, I don't think they would undertake such a costly search.

:please:

Don't lose heart, friends. Keep praying. These searches can take a long, long time. Remember, it took 33 days to find Lori Hacking and they knew exactly when she was dumped and what receptacle.

They must have more than a hunch here, but it has been a while since Jhessye was murdered and lots of trash may have been spread out and piled around her. So, it could take a while.

In Lori's case, though, they started looking in the landfill 3.5 months after she went missing. And in Jennifer Blagg's case, they found her in a landfill 7 months after she went missing. Here, they started searching for our Jhessye 5 months after she went missing. So, as long as they have good info, we have a shot.

We have reason to hope.

I am so grateful that they are looking in that landfill at all and hopeful that they have something very solid to go on. If they didn't, I don't think they would undertake such a costly search.

:please:

Your words are always so comforting, gitana! Merely saying "thank you" does not suffice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member