Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since news is so scarce I hope no one minds if I post a video made by a fb teamjhessye friend.

Sort of as a reminder of who these dedicated volunteers are searching so hard for

For Jhessye, - YouTube

I just don't understand how her own mother could not feel love and compassion for Jhessye. She was so adorable. How could anyone remain untouched by such a sweet little face?

Jerice is frightening, because she is just that cold.

Absolutely Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

UGH! Where are my manners?

I agree, and I should've said that earlier. Thanks for taking the time to post that video tlcox.

Thinkng of Jhessye. I know there is a possibility that searchers will not find her. But I can't shake the feeling she will be found. I hope so and soon. So thankful GPD has not given up on this.

Thinkng of Jhessye. I know there is a possibility that searchers will not find her. But I can't shake the feeling she will be found. I hope so and soon. So thankful GPD has not given up on this.

I sure hope that feeling of yours is spot on! I'm getting worried and it breaks my heart to think about her not being found.

PLEASE let TODAY be the day!!!! :please:

I hope the searchers are not getting discouraged. I am keeping them in my prayers.

Godspeed to the searchers again today. I hope Jhessye is found and can finally be lovingly laid to rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're still looking for you Jhessye! Strength and safety to all those giving of themselves so unselfishishly! They'll bring you home baby girl! I pray today is the day!!! :please:

Shirley....where were you when Jerice was abusing Jhessye? Did you not notice the signs of abuse like others did? And why did you give your grandchildren back to her when you knew she had abused them previously, and was unfit to care for them? Why did you not step up? Why?

Standing around at the landfill does not absolve Shirley of any responsibility in this tragedy, IMHO. It just gives he another 15 minutes.

It is really hard to come to this forum because I feel so hopeless about this case sometimes. I know they are trying hard against horrible circumstances, but finding a tiny body in a huge landfill is almost impossible. :rose:

BBM...

Excuse me, but when they find Jhessye's body, does Shirley really want to get a good look at what her daughter did?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=312247422165741&id=1243004345

Shirley is fighting SO hard to get her Grandchildren out of the system and back into her own custody and care? One question ... They WHY did you give them back to a child abuser in the first place?
icon13.gif

Shirley, in some ways you horrify and scare me more than Jerice does. I hope you never come in contact with these children again, ever!

I can't even hear Shirley anymore. Every word from her mouth makes me white hot angry all over again so I simply avoid all things Shirley.

Glendale police to start 2nd month of landfill search for Jhessye

Next week, Glendale police are starting the second month of the landfill search for the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley.

At a news conference Friday afternoon, Glendale police said, "to date, there has not been a significant find involving Jhessye."

Glendale police said they remain hopeful.
http://www.kpho.com/story/17067700/glendale-pd-no-significant-find-involving-jhessye
Combs is so reassuring, every PIO should watch and learn!

1,500 tons down, 4,500 to go. These people sorting through the trash deserve a medal of honor. I hope the City of Glendale does something to recognize their efforts when this is all over.

Combs is so reassuring, every PIO should watch and learn!

1,500 tons down, 4,500 to go. These people sorting through the trash deserve a medal of honor. I hope the City of Glendale does something to recognize their efforts when this is all over.

Bears repeating, I agree, very reassuring

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=312247422165741&id=1243004345

Shirley is fighting SO hard to get her Grandchildren out of the system and back into her own custody and care? One question ... They WHY did you give them back to a child abuser in the first place?
icon13.gif

Shirley, in some ways you horrify and scare me more than Jerice does. I hope you never come in contact with these children again, ever!

BBM...

I agree with you. She created Jerice, after all.

All her posturing just seems empty,cold, and insincere. She's just trying to manipulate this tragic situation to protect herself.

I still have hope that Jhessye will be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop