Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley and Jerice - experts at manipulation, losers at raising children. They sure have some nerves of steel, and hearts of stone. Can't stand to listen to them.
Jhessye, I hope the searchers find you soon, so the guilty one(s) can be punished.

IMHO

God, has it really been a month already of searching the landfill? I swear it was just yesterday...

2cy06fq.jpg

What do we know about RSO GS?

The booking photos of Jahessye's mom, Jerice Hunter and the child's biological dad, George Shockley, were taken after the pair was arrested in October of 2005 in northern California by Vallejo police.

The couple was booked for what they call in California inflicting injury on a child, felony child abuse.
George Shockley is a registered sex offender and is currently serving time in a California prison. The Solano County district attorney said Shockley was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Sept. 8, 2006

http://www.kpho.com/story/15691075/cbs-5-uncovers-troubled-past-of-jahessyes-mother-and-father

Let this be the week that Jhessye is found.

:please:

Thinking of you Jhessye!!! Praying so hard that they will find you!!! :please:

Please let this search be successful. Jhessye doesn't belong with garbage. She needs a peaceful place where she can be put to rest, with flowers planted for butterflies to flutter over her.

:please:

She is such an adorable little girl and my heart breaks to think of her suffering. My hope is justice will be served to the monster that harmed her.

What does she mean?

Hunter is a prime suspect in the investigations.

"She just cries,” Johnson said. "Until they bring something to me and show me that she is dead. Until the end I'm going to say it’s over."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-visits-landfill-for-first-time#ixzz1ny6VSSd0

What is over?

Is she quoting jerice? Or herself? Cause' the only thing they are going to bring that pair to prove Jhessye is dead is a pair of handcuffs.

They act like they are legitimate, grieving family members of a missing child. They are not. Con artists, IMO. Scammers. One killed a child and one fed that child to the wolves. It makes me sick to my stomach. I will never understand why God would give such a precious child like Jhessye to such monsters.

What does she mean?

Hunter is a prime suspect in the investigations.

"She just cries,” Johnson said. "Until they bring something to me and show me that she is dead. Until the end I'm going to say it’s over."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-visits-landfill-for-first-time#ixzz1ny6VSSd0

What is over?

Okay, I watched the video. She says until they bring her something to show that Jhessye's dead, she's not going to say it's over.

It was interesting to watch the reactions of the searchers who she thanked. They were not having it. They seemed distant and irked by her. She cried, "It's my grandbaby." And they replied, "I know." But said it with a lack of real sympathy. They stood there stone-faced. Clearly, they do not like this woman who abandoned her grandkids to a monster and who has steadfastly defended that monster ever since, instead of doing what they are doing which is tirelessly searching for Jhessye.

Ick. I need a shower.

Okay, I watched the video. She says until they bring her something to show that Jhessye's dead, she's not going to say it's over.

It was interesting to watch the reactions of the searchers who she thanked. They were not having it. They seemed distant and irked by her. She cried, "It's my grandbaby." And they replied, "I know." But said it with a lack of real sympathy. They stood there stone-faced. Clearly, they do not like this woman who abandoned her grandkids to a monster and who has steadfastly defended that monster ever since, instead of doing what they are doing which is tirelessly searching for Jhessye.

Ick. I need a shower.

gitana ~ I know what you mean. Makes me shudder listening to both Shirley and Jerice. Con artists for sure. Plus, they just ooze evil.

IMHO

Thank you, Gitana! I couldn't watch the video so I was confused but that clears it up. :)

Ick. I need a shower.

The only reason I can think of why Shirley would go to the search site is to disrupt the search. The searchers probably realize it and are trying to ignore her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was suggesting places for them to search just to get them off track. Shirley thanks the searchers but avers that Jhessye isn't in the landfill. She obviously doesn't want the searchers to find evidence. If/when they find something, I wonder if she'll insist on handling the evidence. :rolleyes:

Ick. I need a shower.

Gitana1, she went to that Landfill for one reason. I'll let you draw your own conclusions by reading here ... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1243004345&sk=wall
(4th entry down and comments)

This woman is seriously delusional. It scares me that she is a licensed nurse and actively working in the healthcare field. Also, many of those supporting her are also in the same field. Do these people not read? How could they blindly support her despite the facts which have been laid out by GPD? None of these people actually know Jerice, but one would only have to watch a few video's to form an opinion. Have none of them asked themselves why their esteemed colleague gave the children back to a convicted child abuser and without the knowledge of CPS or the State?

I'm sorry guys, I keep saying I am not going to give her play time, but I just continue to be amazed by the inconceivable stupidity!!

My thoughts and prayers are with the searchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan