Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... now the good people of Arizona will also have to pay for Jerice's defense team. She's still using the system.
By the time it's all said and done, Jerice will have cost AZ taxpayers millions of dollars. She's left all of her children to be raised in foster care at state expense, there was the costly landfill search,a missing child/murder investigation, huge legal fees which will no doubt include appeals, and the housing and medical costs for Jerice for the rest of her natural life.

And ol' Shirley still has the gall to keep putting her hand out, asking for more freebies.

apple tree fall etc :(

any locals to the area may want to watch fox 9 tomorrow evening, not sure what time. I am told there will be a special called Behind Bars with Jerice Hunter airing, Monday, January 28, 2013. I have searched and searched but cannot find this station's website, but I believe it is the Yuma affiliate.

If I ever find a link about this I will post, All I could find was a livestream link to that station and there was nothing streaming at the time I was looking so I am not sure if that is a good link for this story.

If you listen to the interview....wear tall boots.

If you listen to the interview....wear tall boots.

... and take aspirin :banghead:

jmo

I am hopeful that I can watch it after one of my friends links it once aired, if I can, rest assured I will be clothed in full body rainslicker, wading boots and take several aspirin

While it does suck that justice is taking so long, I am forever thankful for each time I see the words "jerice arrested". Makes my heart smile!

It is also frustrating that this parasite is still sucking up taxpayer money to feed her, house her and defend her but I will gladly pay to keep her in jail and even pay taxes for her to have a decent lawyer so she will have a trial and be put away forever, with no appeals crying that she didnt get a fair trial.

It is taking a long time but perhaps during this long time, her surviving children are healing and discovering just how very abused they were at her hands and will stand up against her.

So while jerice's life continues on the downward spiral on the karma express, Jhessye's spirit is free and will shine thru at her mother's trial, where hopefully 12 jurors will fall in love with our beautiful butterfly princess and sentence the horrible monster who killed her to the darkest depths of the prison system.

well said SwampMama.

I think of the siblings often, hoping they are experiencing a caring, structured, clean stable environment.

I agree, if they are, odds are better that they are only over time realizing how things in the care of their mother differs greatly from what it should have been.

I don't know though. Remember, prior to their mother, they lived with gramma Shirley and I have no idea what THAT home situation looked or felt like either. The only things we really know about Gramma Shirley are her, er, rather unbelievable at times comments to the press after Jhessye disappeared and what is relayed in the PDF's from interviews with Jerice's psychologist when she spoke of her own childhood with Shirley during Jerice's California incarceration for abusing these children.

That info there was chilling and the fact that Shirley reportedly lost custody of her own children at varying points due to abuse.

What a mess.

I really think that Jhessye's brothers and sisters who are still in care of DHS stand the best chance of seeing what NON abusive home lives are supposed to look like if their contact with Shirley has been severely limited.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

I am told this is the link for the station that is airing the special on Jerice. It is supposed to air at 9 pm local time tonight.

I hope the site will be posting a link to watch for those not local sometime after its aired.

darn it all I see is teh "we'll be right back" message and the call letters.

Jodie Aries coverage right now

I think I missed it dang it, off to go get scoop from peeps who watched brb

gleaned from those who watched

she is in protective custody (darn) and segregated from the other inmates

she feels she has been tried and convicted already by the public

Everyone she knows would give the shirts off their backs for her

Quoted bible scripture (trying to nail down from viewers which scripture)

Apparently very very short prison interview. FB comments are not kind so above is pretty much all I could carry over to here and stay in TOS, lol

It gives me all kind of pleasure to know that woman is scared.

Now she knows what her child felt whenever her nasty self was around

thanks, pretty much the bs I expected she'd say

yep, sounds like the same ole poor lil innocent put upon Jerice BS

I probably would have :sick: if I'd seen it anyway.

I can't wait til this :censored: goes to trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member