Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate TR taking over for Willie, Jen and Elizabeth, I'd be even more appreciative if WS would stop giving me the 'Leave This Page' box when posting and sending me off the thread. :(

Hi geevee, I had this problem too (it's a pain in the wazoo) but if you wait (and wait and wait) for the little yellow "Auto Saved" that pops up in the lower right hand side you'll be able to stop that. Hope that helps ya out a little as you keep us up-dated on this case and thanks for doing so.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 7m7 minutes ago
There are a lot of contradictions in #JericeHunter's testimony.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 4m4 minutes ago
Kids got home before 4 p.m. She called cab and went to check cashing place to get money from her mom. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
#JericeHunter says Jhessye put on her shoes and went outside to clean backyard with her sisters.

In the monster's original story, I could swear she said Jhessye was inside watching TV when she left, the OTHER kids were outside cleaning the backyard. THEY said they did not see Jhessye.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 39s40 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says there are not any other family members who disapprove how she raises her kids. Doesn't know where Jhessye's father is.

Not true!! Her own sisters and Gma Hattie both told police they suspected the monster did something to Jhessye. Not to mention the people who actually raised Jhessye and made the CPS reports all along!!!!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 41s42 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says mom sent her $250.00 for her birthday.

BS!!! Shirley was collecting welfare from the State of California, while the kids were living with "it". They were both milking the system in two different states!!

I have no idea why Shirley has not had to face charges for this?

Keep the faith everyone, the truth is going to shine through!!! I have no time to follow as closely as I would like. Is Shirley at the trial? I haven't seen her mentioned.

I think the eldest Daughters testimony will cement the deal for Jerice. Along with all the other evidence and her lies. May Jerice rot in that cage. Slowly!

Hi geevee, I had this problem too (it's a pain in the wazoo) but if you wait (and wait and wait) for the little yellow "Auto Saved" that pops up in the lower right hand side you'll be able to stop that. Hope that helps ya out a little as you keep us up-dated on this case and thanks for doing so.

YW wonders, and thanks for the tip, I'll certainly try it as it's so annoying.

Jerice says no one disagrees with her parenting and she has nothing to hide and oh yeah, her mom sent her $250 for her birthday. Well, except for the fact that CA disagreed to such an extent that they sent her to prison for child abuse, that the people who raised Jhessye called CPS with concerns, and her mom was sending her the money she got from CA CPS for the children her mom returned to her custody unauthorized.

yuh huh. Alrighty then. OMG I wish the jury could be told the facts and the background on Jerice and this case. ARGGGG I am with you believe09, my stomach is all knotted. This jury must see past the holes. And into the pieces of the interrogations that they were told to not worry about (those gaps where detectives talked with her about that very past)

Deep breath. They must see. Come on prosecutors. Keep hammering the inconsistencies home, again and again.

BBM

The jury will get the whole truth about Jerice, believe me. They will hear about her prison stint for child abuse, they will hear that her mother turned custody of the children when she wasn't supposed to, they will learn that Jhesssye's father was in prison. I wish the story could come out strictly in order, but it has to come out through the proper witnesses. It will be an easy puzzle for the jury to put together!

Sorry for the lack of attention and thanks on all the wonderful posts. My modem had a major burp and we were without internet and phone for a while. Luckily, I could follow through the e-mail updates already on my computer. I hope to be around in real time today.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22m22 minutes ago
At the courthouse for #JericeHunter murder trial. A reminder if you coming down here, don't approach anyone with juror badge:)

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 48s48 seconds ago
In court waiting for the #JericeHunter trial to begin.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 6m6 minutes ago
Looks like #JericeHunter is wearing a stun belt, similar to what we saw on #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 5m5 minutes ago
Prosecutor putting transcripts for the next #JericeHunter police interview video on jurors seats while we wait for them to come in.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge telling jury the person who tried contacting them was a court observer and not related to a family member. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecutor Gallagher starting to play #JericeHunter's second statement to police now. But first, #sidebar.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 1m1 minute ago
This interview was on 10/12/11 at about 5pm. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
We are continuing on with #JericeHunter's police interrogation tape.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 48s49 seconds ago
Det. Leske asked #JericeHunter to start back at the beginning, talking about what happened 10/11/11.

#JericeHunter sounds tired, hunched over and hard to hear in police video.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 1m1 minute ago
Leske now asking about when #JericeHunter was living in California.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 46s46 seconds ago
In the video #JericeHunter sitting in a chair leaning up against the wall.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 59s60 seconds ago
#JericeHunter answers questions, sounds annoyed.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 45s46 seconds ago
Leske: "I cannot find your daughter so I need lots of information" #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 53s53 seconds ago
This tape from October 12, 2011, is roughly 24 hours after Jhessye Shockley was reported missing. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 56s56 seconds ago
#JericeHunter in video says she's starving, needs her medicine.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 53s53 seconds ago
Interrogation is getting a little more aggressive. #JericeHunter says she can't eat til' she gets her medication.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 44s45 seconds ago
Police to #JericeHunter during interview: "Your daughter is missing...I can't find your daughter without your help." #fox10phoenix

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 51s51 seconds ago
Most jurors are reading along on their transcripts, occasionally looking up at the video on the projection screen. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 45s45 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says she married Ed Shockley in 2005. Last time she heard about his whereabouts, he was in jail in California.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 59s59 seconds ago
Detective thanks #JericeHunter for giving him more details.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 51s51 seconds ago
In 2nd interview #JericeHunter mentions Jhessye's dad was in prison..didn't say that in the first one.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 50s51 seconds ago
Leske says Jhessye's dad was a registered sex offender before he married #JericeHunter. She says she didn't know that.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 52s53 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says her ex-husband was sent to prison for not registering as a sex offender.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 53s54 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says Jhessye was born in Phoenix.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 2m2 minutes ago
#JericeHunter now talking about her cousins who basically raised Jhessye until she was 4.

#JericeHunter wearing a light colored long sleeve blouse shows very little motion in court, stares straight ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member