Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh we're double-posting each other Geevee! I'll let you continue, I should probably get some work done today! Thanks!!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 43s43 seconds ago
Q: "Was there an odd smell in car after suitcase left?" A: "No." #JericeHunter
---

I was wondering why the prosecution didn't ask this question.

Ahhh we're double-posting each other Geevee! I'll let you continue, I should probably get some work done today! Thanks!!

LOL! I thought you'd gotten busy or were on your way home. Sorry about stepping on your toes. :eek:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Q: "Was your car window up or down when #JericeHunter put bag in dumpster?" A: "Don't remember."

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Q: "How long did it take you to get to Tempe?" A: "Don't remember." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34s35 seconds ago
Q: "How many minutes were you at the apartment complex in Tempe. A: "No longer than 10 minutes." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 25s26 seconds ago
Q: "Did you ever see any bruises on the kids?" A: "No." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34s34 seconds ago
Defense asks Somia if she's sure she saw #JericeHunter put something into dumpster.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s15 seconds ago
Court is done for the day. Back at 10:45 tomorrow. #JericeHunter

LOL! I thought you'd gotten busy or were on your way home. Sorry about stepping on your toes. :eek:

Oh you didn't step on my toes! Plenty of room for us both! :) I'm just happy to see people here following Jhessye's story and that there is one or two people that care enough to tweet about it at all.

Can someone familiar with the timeline please answer a couple questions?
Was JH pregnant when she was having the affair with Thomas?
Who's the father of the baby she had in jail while awaiting trial? Is it the same father as JS?

Can someone familiar with the timeline please answer a couple questions?
Was JH pregnant when she was having the affair with Thomas?
Who's the father of the baby she had in jail while awaiting trial? Is it the same father as JS?

JH was not pregnant when she began the affair with AT, but became pregnant shortly after.

George Jones is the father of the newer baby. George Shockley is the father of Jhessye. He is in prison in CA, a sex offender.

Oh you didn't step on my toes! Plenty of room for us both! :) I'm just happy to see people here following Jhessye's story and that there is one or two people that care enough to tweet about it at all.
Ijczec: I believe that like me there are lots that care and are following this case but are too shy to comment. (so I'm compelled to tweet to show my support) I try to thank all posts to show my support for all that have been here since this little angel, Jhessye went missing but sometimes it is wonky and won't let me! As a grandmother of 5....my heart truly aches for this sweet, sweet baby and I just can't wrap my brain around the horror this little princess suffered at the hands of her own mother! Reading the tweet that she was picked up and whooped/whipped for dropping play dough p....ed me off but on deeper reflection brought deep despair visualizing that monsters reaction to such a typical occurrence is mind boggling!! Thanks to recently finding WS's... sweet little Jhesseye and others will be known and not forgotten. Thank you and all posters that enlighten many of us to the sad reality that ignoring your gut instinct can have dire outcomes and cause an innocent child to lose their life unjustly. Report, report report....better wrong then right! Once again thank you and WS's for this informative forum. I am praying for justice for sweet little Jhesseye in this world and the next.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34m34 minutes ago
At the courthouse covering the #JericeHunter murder trial. Start time is 10:45 a.m. A friendly reminder to turn off your phones, computers:)

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 34m34 minutes ago
I won't be in court today but you can follow @maryellenabc15 for updates in the #JericeHunter trial. I'll be back tomorrow.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 30s30 seconds ago
For those of you wondering, correct spelling to neighbor who testified is Somia Abdelgadir. It's listed in court minutes #JericeHunter.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 43s43 seconds ago
#JericeHunter walked in wearing a purple sweater.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19s19 seconds ago
#JericeHunter is here. Waitinng on judge and jury. Lawyers for both sides in chambers i think.
----

Another protected witness coming up?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 20s20 seconds ago
State v Jerice Hunter trial to start shortly.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 39s39 seconds ago
not sure what's goinng on. Everyone's here but we're almost a half hour late. Something in chambers... #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 30s31 seconds ago
we're back. court reporter was in there too so it was some kind of on the record hearing. Waitinng on judge. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 32s32 seconds ago
And we're in session. Judge is addressing a worker for the Dept of Child Safety. Judge is ordering her to testify. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 32s33 seconds ago
that sounded just procedural. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 27s28 seconds ago
Rebecca Wright, DCS (the new CPS) is the next witness. #JericeHunter

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 19s19 seconds ago
State v Jerice Hunter trial is underway.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 29s29 seconds ago
Wright is goig through her job, how it's not longer called CPS, etc. #JericeHunter

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 23s24 seconds ago
AZ DCS investigation unit supervisor testifying this morning in #JericeHunter murder trial #fox10phoenix

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 32s33 seconds ago
Wright is going through how reports of child abuse are made. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 46s47 seconds ago
wright sounds pretty rehearsed in her answers. Like she memorized it out of the manual.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16s17 seconds ago
Wright says hotline calls are assigned with a level of priority ranging from several hours to a 7 day response. #JericeHunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13