Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, just received a call from my daughter. Granddaughter pulled in front of 18 wheeler while making a u turn. she is being transported to hospital. Don't know anything yet. Please pray for her.

Very sorry to hear about that. :(

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Judge is now saying people are entering court too loudly. #JericeHunter
---

Reference to the family laughing upon entering yesterday?

OMG, just received a call from my daughter. Granddaughter pulled in front of 18 wheeler while making a u turn. she is being transported to hospital. Don't know anything yet. Please pray for her.
Prayers going up lonetraveler!

Hang in there!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute go over the questions. #sweetwhitenoise #soundslikebiebermusic #JericeHunter[/QUOTE]

Lol...baby baby baby ohhhh like baby baby baby. ...
Finally a lighter moment. Thanks, needed a break from the tension.

Hope all is ok with your Granddaughter lonetraveler

Thanks for all the tweets folks. Strong case for the State IMO. Buh Bye Jerice!!!!!

Praying.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 26s26 seconds ago
OK, we're back. We have another DCS worker who's being told she can testify by order of the judge. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Spencer with Department of child safety takes the stand for the state. #JericeHunter

DCS worker on the stand. Did't' get her first name...sounded like Rathena Spencer.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JericeHunter's mom and son show very little emotion during testimony.

You guys, I think she's guilty but I'm afraid of a Casey Anthony situation. I mean, I thought the evidence in Casey Anthony's car would have sealed her fate. But look what happened. They're going to have to really sell the testimony of the woman from Sudan and the blood stain on the carpet to the jury.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 25s26 seconds ago
CPS recieved a report conncerning Jhessye and the daughter who testified last week. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14s14 seconds ago
There's so much setup for these CPS witnesses about their training, etc. It's dull. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 17s17 seconds ago
Also this witness seems nervous and disorganized. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 18s18 seconds ago
report was neglect, emotinoal abuse, physical abuse to the daughter. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s22 seconds ago
Ms. Spencer received reports for emotional and neglect for several of #JericeHunter's children

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19s19 seconds ago
Also neglect for Jhessye. These were between level 2 and 4, mostly the lower levels. that means not priority. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 18s19 seconds ago
This report is regarding when one of #JericeHunter's children flinched when Lisa Vance tried to hug them.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 32s32 seconds ago
Again, the reason CPS is now DCS is because they failed miserably at investigating 1000s abuse complaints and were disbanded. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12s12 seconds ago
Report written after Jhessye went missing on October 13, 2011. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 18s18 seconds ago
CPS began investigation on March 21, 2011. #JericeHunter

Epic fail. For these poor Children and all the others......

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 42s42 seconds ago View translation
DCS began investigation on March 21, 2011. #JericeHunter
----

Just correcting DCS for her earlier tweet where she stated 'CPS'.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 29s30 seconds ago
this dcs worker doesn't even remember the kids names or ages. Can't imagine how they lost a few thousand skids in the system. #JericeHunter
---

I'm sure he'd correct that one to say 'kids' instead of 'skids'. lol

Not saying she has to have a photographic memory, but it's a murder trial that you investigated, you'd think she'd have studied
----

Or done her job when she was investigating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member