AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just want her home," said Kiera's mother, Kirsten Bragg. "I want her in my arms and safe."

Bragg said when she reached out to her daughter via text on Saturday, there was no response. When she called, her daughter's phone was off.

"I'm crazy. I'm going crazy," said Bragg. "I'm a nervous wreck. I'm exhausted just thinking of all these scenarios in my head."

Bragg told FOX 10's Stefania Okolie her biggest fear right now.

"My biggest feaer is that they're gonna find her, and she's not gonna be here anymore," said Bragg. "That's my biggest fear."
Phoenix Police looking for woman missing since Saturday

Doesn't sound good Doodles. Still trying to figure out who reported her missing? Boyfriend or Mom? Story doesn't make sense as being stated. Boyfriend picked her up from work, but SHE never made it back to the apartment, or THEY never made it back? Which is it? Boyfriend isn't really mentioned, and Mom intimates she was not happy in Phoenix and wanted to return to San Diego.

Mom reported her missing after a friend from work contacted her, concerned that she hadn't shown up for work.

Is there a difference between roommate and boyfriend in this situation?
Can't blame her for wanting to retreat to balmy, oceanside Sandy Eggo vs fry-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk Phoenix in August.

Roommate and boyfriend are two separate individuals. It sounds like boyfriend may have lived with the girls at one point, but friends say they broke up and he moved out.

Not sure FlossyMay, one of the news stories says her wallet, purse and car at at her home, no mention of a cell.

It sounds like maybe Kiera works the graveyard shift at her job? Boyfriend picked her up in the morning, she sends a text message to her roommate at 12:45 pm that same day. So did the roommate really see her, or just receive a text? Who lives in the apartment? So many fuzzy details.

I did make note of the last visible post on her FB page, I wonder if she has those same difficulties. Beautiful girl with a dazzling smile, she certainly doesn't appear to be anything but happy in her photos.
Kiera works the day shift. She ended her shift in the afternoon and her ex-boyfriend picked her up to take her home. Based on the info that she sent a text to a friend or roommate at 12:45. When she would have been at work, I would assume her phone is with her.

Kiera works the day shift. She ended her shift in the afternoon and her ex-boyfriend picked her up to take her home. Based on the info that she sent a text to a friend or roommate at 12:45. When she would have been at work, I would assume her phone is with her.
Confusing though...she would have had her purse and wallet with her at work. The fact that they were in her apartment leads me to believe that she made it home after work. From there, who knows?

"They say she had recently moved from San Diego to the Phoenix area with her boyfriend. "
from 1st article.

The boyfriend presumably also moved from SD?
Does he have a job?
And they've broken up and he moved out.

Who initiated the break up? Was it mutual, upsetting, acrimonious?
The roommate..Kiera's friends, colleagues ...they could describe Kiera's state of mind I hope. Kiera wasn't happy in Phoenix, wanted to return to SD.
Her emotional well being may be fragile....

What was this bf going to do....also return?

Hoping she is ok and will be found safely. Her poor mom.

"They say she had recently moved from San Diego to the Phoenix area with her boyfriend. "
from 1st article.

The boyfriend presumably also moved from SD?
Does he have a job?
And they've broken up and he moved out.

Who initiated the break up? Was it mutual, upsetting, acrimonious?
The roommate..Kiera's friends, colleagues ...they could describe Kiera's state of mind I hope. Kiera wasn't happy in Phoenix, wanted to return to SD.
Her emotional well being may be fragile....

What was this bf going to do....also return?

Hoping she is ok and will be found safely. Her poor mom.

Kiera Bergman, 19, has been missing for almost a week now. She was last seen leaving her apartment near Thunderbird Road and 51st Avenue on Saturday, Aug. 4, after coming home from work early. Her roommate called Kiera’s mom, Kiersten Bragg, on Monday, when Kiera never showed up for her shift.

“For it to now be a week and for her not getting in contact with anybody, this is not Kiera,” Bragg said.

Bragg said this is her "worst nightmare."

Officers with the Phoenix Police Department put up crime tape around Bergman's apartment on Friday, but told us they have no new information about her whereabouts.

As they collected evidence, Bergman's family and friends hung up flyers with her picture around the parking lot, hoping somebody may know something.

Her parents said she grew up in San Diego and moved to Arizona in March to be with her boyfriend.

I asked Bragg if she thought her daughter's boyfriend might be involved in her disappearance.

"I don’t…I don’t know," she answered.

Bergman's parents said their daughter had lost her spirit since moving; they miss the girl they said was always smiling at home and singing in church.
Parents of missing 19-year-old Kiera Bergman desperately searching for answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member