AZ - Lauren Heike, 29, Found Deceased, Person Of Interest On Surveillance, Scottsdale, 29 Apr 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I should know better, but I really was expecting him to look more menacing. If I saw him on a trail I would think he was just another person exercising. I wonder if he has committed any other attacks.

Seems likely if they got a DNA hit. Seems like it would be too quick for genetic genealogy results.

Per an earlier post does seem too quick for ancestral DNA so maybe prior record and DNA on file? I know innocent until proven guilty - but a nice looking guy really - it's just mind boggling to understand how someone does this and blows the rest of their life. My guess would be a weak family structure growing up and not accountable. The whole thing is just so sad and pointless.

We give criminals too many chances, at the expense of innocent people imo
^^^ Agreed 1,000 %.

This is one perp I feel was never going to be rehabilitated, either.
Born to be bad ... and was going to continue that path for the rest of his miserable life.
So sorry that Lauren paid the price for his being released over and over.
The kidnapping/assault charge alone should have netted him more time than it did !
:mad:
Disgusting monster out roaming freely.
Imo.

So, he worked at Roadrunner Sports. There is one right off Mayo & Scottsdale between PetSMart & Whole Foods.

Maybe this is where he became aware of Lauren? Quite possible she could have stopped in to purchase some shoes, clothes, etc. as it has been mentioned by family she enjoyed hiking/walking/exercising outdoors.

Last edited:
Back in 2020, he faced several charges including robbery, kidnapping and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

And that got him less than a year. Disgusted. If only he had been picked up for that probation violation earlier.
Obviously a very violent person, and I am gonna guess (my opinion only) that violent personality had something to do with his discharge from the Marines.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back