GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is today the mentioned date in the court documents? I hope mom and baby turn up.
Today is the 11th, which is the day referenced by the judge. The eleventh hour for Maddie and her family to cooperate and come forward. It will be interesting what the judge will say and do. If they do not show up, what will be the repercussions if he acts on what he has indicated, which implicates her family helping her.
Is this truly the "eleventh" hour?

I hope that they see the wisdom in bringing her and that baby home. I also hope that they will see the importance of bringing the truth with them. I don't think this judge has any more patience for the lies and dishonesty after reading his judgement and his strong language in referencing all the evidence that exonerated the father from all of their allegations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately in relation to children, ultamatiums typically don't work. Mediation is a much better alternative. I'm not sure this group of people can circle back at this time. The mother is fearful of not seeing her child for months while he is in Montana. The father anxious to have some control. Its quite a situation..

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I can as well however in this case she was using it as an excuse. Read the court orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't clear enough. My point is that if you asked me I would say my kid didn't take a bottle since they never did for me and usually didn't for others. Some could certainly video record the one time they finally did give in and take one, but I'd still insist that they basically didn't take a bottle.

Just giving an alternative explanation. She could be totally making up that the baby doesn't take a bottle, but I certainly feel for her if she was in a situation like me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

its never a fun situation for anyone.

I wasn't clear enough. My point is that if you asked me I would say my kid didn't take a bottle since they never did for me and usually didn't for others. Some could certainly video record the one time they finally did give in and take one, but I'd still insist that they basically didn't take a bottle.

Just giving an alternative explanation. She could be totally making up that the baby doesn't take a bottle, but I certainly feel for her if she was in a situation like me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Still missing....bless William.
Looks like an update to an older article.

The family of an Arizona baby missing for nearly a month has released a video pleading for his safe return.

In an email sent to*Crime Online, Jacob Gouchenour’s cousin, James Sanders, shared that the family has set up *advertiser censored********* campaign*in an effort to raise funds to help locate the missing pair. The campaign had raised nearly half of its $5,000 goal at press time.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/07/...ndparents-parents-refuse-to-talk-with-police/

Just saw this on youtube.

[video=youtube;ziI9C4VwLQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziI9C4VwLQg[/video]

Yep...I think that goes with the story I posted. I'm assuming it was a no show today since these news articles were posted....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

So it looks like this has not been updated yet for today. The bottom looks like a class of some sort scheduled for Friday. Am I reading this correctly??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
An update has been added to the case information page:

"Filing Date: 7/12/2017
Description: NOT - Notice
Docket Date: 7/12/2017
NOTE: Respondents Notice to Court re Compliance with Ordered Actions"
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2016-090994

That's it, and I really don't know what it means (sorry!). The dad's side submitted some sort of notice about complying with some court-ordered actions?? But what actions and ordered to whom?

I still don't know what to think, but I really don't like that William is yet to be found. Even if he is being well taken care of and is not in physical danger, it just isn't right that he is missing. This is frightening.

In just a couple of days, it will be a month since he and Madeline were last seen. I'm really hoping that there will be some updates via MSM by then. I find it quite particular that there have been virtually no press coverage on this case since the first few days after they were reported missing. There is a young mom -once a teenage bride- and a less-than-a-year-old baby missing. You know the press would usually be all over a case like that. Perhaps LE has requested they keep quiet for whatever reason? I really don't know.

An update has been added to the case information page:

"Filing Date: 7/12/2017
Description: NOT - Notice
Docket Date: 7/12/2017
NOTE: Respondents Notice to Court re Compliance with Ordered Actions"
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2016-090994

That's it, and I really don't know what it means (sorry!). The dad's side submitted some sort of notice about complying with some court-ordered actions?? But what actions and ordered to whom?

I still don't know what to think, but I really don't like that William is yet to be found. Even if he is being well taken care of and is not in physical danger, it just isn't right that he is missing. This is frightening.

In just a couple of days, it will be a month since he and Madeline were last seen. I'm really hoping that there will be some updates via MSM by then. I find it quite particular that there have been virtually no press coverage on this case since the first few days after they were reported missing. There is a young mom -once a teenage bride- and a less-than-a-year-old baby missing. You know the press would usually be all over a case like that. Perhaps LE has requested they keep quiet for whatever reason? I really don't know.
If I understand the entry based on the previous order which was that the judge had denied the motion to quash the father's subpoena for phone records and financial records from Maddie's parents (the parents previously did not co-operate with depositions either) this is a notice to the court as to whether or not Maddie's parents have complied with the order.

Love this video. Very touching!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Baby William is SO kyoot! :heartbeat:

SABBM

*peculiar (not "particular") ... thank you :facepalm:.

I gotta agree with you that the absence of news media interest in a missing baby seems startling.

I gotta agree with you that the absence of news media interest in a missing baby seems startling.
Actually this is the exception. There are 1000s of these cases active in the country today.

I'm not sure this is much of an update. This is poorly written. But, sounds like Maddie's mom blames the dad for their disappearance.

Modern Law

Unless they think mom willingly skipped town with baby and there's no immediate danger?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back