GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless they think mom willingly skipped town with baby and there's no immediate danger?

But we have seen that before, haven't we? She has just run away. I am not sure if she did or didn't, but I do think there would have been some sightings by now, if she did that. At first I thought that she had, but I am not so sure now.

I think it's irrelevant what we think....a baby and mother is missing with no sightings since mid June. In all cases we create awareness that this has happened and hope that both are alive and well....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I agree. Whether she ran away or not, I hope both mom and son are ok.

WILLIAM JONES-GOUCHENOUR, Age Now: 9 Month(s), Missing: 06/15/2017. Missing From MESA, AZ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Mesa Police Department (Arizona) 1-480-644-2211.

More...

Bump for William and Maddie. Hoping this case is resolved soon!

Ditto! Hope momma and baby are safe and sound!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

WILLIAM JONES-GOUCHENOUR, Age Now: 10 Month(s), Missing: 06/15/2017. Missing From MESA, AZ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Mesa Police Department (Arizona) 1-480-644-2211.

More...

Still thinking of these two! Come home, Maddie and William!

I don't think that this is going to end well. I am concerned for this girl and her baby.

im going to go with what the court order says and not a bunch of ppl w opinions. we all have opinions. I too hope that mom and baby are safe, but if she took off then I don't agree w her actions. just as if she isn't ok, I don't agree w hurting her either.

There has been more activity in court concerning this case.
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2016-090994

Specifically starting on July 18th:
7/18/2017 NOT - Notice
7/19/2017 NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF RE DISCLOSURE OF POTENTIAL INFORMATION BY ATTORNEY OF WHEREABOURTS OF MOTHER AND CHILD
7/20/2017 MFW - Motion For Withdraw of counsel
7/21/2017 NOTE: Motion to Withdraw as Attorney for Petitioner Without Client Consent

These indicate that Madeline's attorney(s) have offered some information and bailed on their client.

And there was a new court order made today. Don't know what that is, yet. There was a joinder motion (which allows the court to combine two or more motions and hear on them at the same time - if I understand it correctly. Gitana could probably better explain it.).

I'm praying this attorney knows their whereabouts and thinks it's beneficial to be able to speak, so they would have a chance not to Do more damage to this case. Maybe he sees this may get to the point of losing custody permanently, with slim chance of any them having an ideal custody deal. This is heartbreaking for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that her attorney would have to withdraw if her attorney provided information about her and William's potential location.

Attorneys usually withdraw because they know something illegal is occurring and can't reveal due to attorney client privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, this seems to be if I can't have him, nor can you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377
Back