GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I realize the court issues court orders. In Vanished, the narrator indicates that Jacob has made court documents and police reports available to the public. He is not making all of the evidence available to the public. He has access to other evidence that may not be favorable to him and is not making that available to the public.

I realize the court issues court orders. In Vanished, the narrator indicates that Jacob has made court documents and police reports available to the public. He is not making all of the evidence available to the public. He has access to other evidence that may not be favorable to him and is not making that available to the public.

I'm certain if there is any additional "evidence," it is obtainable via a FOIA request, just as Madeline's was.
The divorce decree is the same document for both Madeline & Jacob. The facts of the divorce won't differ.

As far as anything else, I don't see how it would matter if it doesn't pertain to the case? JMO

I'm certain if there is any additional "evidence," it is obtainable via a FOIA request, just as Madeline's was.
The divorce decree is the same document for both Madeline & Jacob. The facts of the divorce won't differ.

As far as anything else, I don't see how it would matter if it doesn't pertain to the case? JMO

During the discovery phase, disclosures would have been made to Jacob with any evidence (I.e. letters from other sexual assault victims submitted to the court, etc.) disclosed by Madeline and that is not available to the public through a FOIA. I don't think the court would release exhibits used in the trial to the public and disclosures are typically not filed with the court. Jacob is only sharing very limited information to the public. It could matter if this turns out to be a situation where the justice system failed a rape/abuse victim. This evidence is more relevant than old police reports involving domestic disputes between Cassie and Roland Jones or spanking their children.

Bumping for William and his mother.

For those of you who aren't versed in this case there is an well run Facebook group with over 8,000 members that has a detailed timeline of facts as a pinned post. Lots of pressure is needed on the Mesa PD and Maricopa County Attorney's office to proceed with charges in this case. Any interest and help from my fellow Websleuthers is needed. Thank you in advance!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/133609040580810

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are always at least 2 sides to every story. I continue to sit on my hands and hope that all involved are safe.

I can understand sitting on your hands and not wanting to get involved under the guise of the "there are two sides to every story" thought process, however after researching this case I myself found one side to be more believable than the other and worthy of my efforts. Evidently the Mesa PD feels the same way as well.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...ng-mesa-baby-case?utm_source=SilverpopMailing

I can understand sitting on your hands and not wanting to get involved under the guise of the "there are two sides to every story" thought process, however after researching this case I myself found one side to be more believable than the other and worthy of my efforts. Evidently the Mesa PD feels the same way as well.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...ng-mesa-baby-case?utm_source=SilverpopMailing

This POST is a little passive aggressive. Please do not read more into my words than what I posted.

Again, I hope everyone is safe.

This POST is a little passive aggressive. Please do not read more into my words than what I posted.

Again, I hope everyone is safe.

Not meant to be passive aggressive at all, my apology if that is the way it came across.

MESA, AZ - Mesa police have submitted charges to the Maricopa County Attorney's Office in reference to a missing child case.
Mesa police said 19-year-old Madeline Jones and her son, one-year-old William, were reported missing on June 16 by Roland Jones.
Officials have been working on the case since June and during the investigation it was determined that Roland and Cassandra Jones, her parents, participated in the disappearance of Madeline and William...The charges include Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference and Custodial interference as to Madeline, and Conspiracy to Commit Interference as to Roland and Cassandra.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...e-charges-submitted-in-missing-mesa-baby-case

Very interesting! No wonder why it was released, this information completely lays it all out, as far as I can see. Some I knew, some I did not.

If your child is missing and your grandson why hire an attorney, before you give am initial statement? I would sing like a canary. Personally, I don't get it. Especially if you have evidence the fathers family was involved.

I sincerely hope that Maddie and the baby are located safe. I would feel terrible if something happened to them. It appears they held up information being passed along to LE, which could be detrimental. Why would the courts feel to blame at not listening to potential dangerous father being allowed to harm them? Maddie and the parents it seems to me, do not have the evidence to back up their claims of wrong doing by the father. The way it looks, is they are uncooperative to assist the courts and LE, and that is astounding to me. They have no one to blame in this in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

During the discovery phase, disclosures would have been made to Jacob with any evidence (I.e. letters from other sexual assault victims submitted to the court, etc.) disclosed by Madeline and that is not available to the public through a FOIA. I don't think the court would release exhibits used in the trial to the public and disclosures are typically not filed with the court. Jacob is only sharing very limited information to the public. It could matter if this turns out to be a situation where the justice system failed a rape/abuse victim. This evidence is more relevant than old police reports involving domestic disputes between Cassie and Roland Jones or spanking their children.

So, how do you feel about the new information?

Well well well boys and girls, after the charging report that was released yesterday and filed with Maricopa County Attorneys office and all the shocking news about Cassie giving her grandson ipecac to frame Jacob for the babies abuse and all the shocking cold hearted stuff that I have been seeing on the FB group from so many people, story after story. I am happy to say Cassie and Roland Jones were just arrested at the Phx AZ airport trying to fly to Texas. Hoping Maddie and the baby will come out of hiding. They must be in Texas. I am just so sick to my stomach that they have abused baby William. I can't wait to see the Gouchenour family have William in their arms. Cassie and Roland Jones are very EVILpeople. Seems as though they accuse people of exactly what they do. Shame on them.

I think cassie should also be charged w child abuse. she intentionally made the child ill to further her agenda. sick, selfish ppl.

Well well well boys and girls, after the charging report that was released yesterday and filed with Maricopa County Attorneys office and all the shocking news about Cassie giving her grandson ipecac to frame Jacob for the babies abuse and all the shocking cold hearted stuff that I have been seeing on the FB group from so many people, story after story. I am happy to say Cassie and Roland Jones were just arrested at the Phx AZ airport trying to fly to Texas. Hoping Maddie and the baby will come out of hiding. They must be in Texas. I am just so sick to my stomach that they have abused baby William. I can't wait to see the Gouchenour family have William in their arms. Cassie and Roland Jones are very EVILpeople. Seems as though they accuse people of exactly what they do. Shame on them.

Do you have a link for this?

reminder that charging documents are just that. They are not proof of anything. Anyone can charge anyone else with basically whatever they choose. There is much more to this story. Both sides have made poor choices. Peace to baby William and those who love him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back