GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hmmm, detained, not arrested. I hope they share any information they do have.

reminder that charging documents are just that. They are not proof of anything. Anyone can charge anyone else with basically whatever they choose. There is much more to this story. Both sides have made poor choices. Peace to baby William and those who love him.
You couldn't be more wrong about that. The police have made the charges. This isn't someone else swearing out a complaint. So this is not a case of just anyone charging anyone else with whatever they choose. It isn't a he said/she said. Really, that is what is going on here.

The charging papers went sent to the Maricopa County Attorney Office yesterday. They were very disturbing. They were all the narrative from the police investigation that the mesa PD sent to the MCA for charges and an arrest. In those documents Cassie is clearly an abuser of the baby to further her abuse agenda against Jacob. For those of you that think he did something wrong. I am sorry you are not informed enough. Please read the timeline posted here and the FB page. Cassie and Roland are pure evil, they have done this to so many people and they are all coming forward to tell their stories. Cassie also, I believe, has Munchuesin by proxy. She has everyone around her believing that one of the younger girls has cancer. She never has had it. ...There was a tip last night that Cassie was telling people she was going to Texas. We knew she was bragging about a 1.5 million estate and use it to try and bribe her brother telling him she would share it with him if he took down his story on the FB and stop commenting about Cassie accusing him of abuse. I found the property in Texas and it was only worth about 136,000. The assessors for that county had the estate address for Nebraska. It will be interesting to see if that is where Maddie and William are. I believe they were headed to Texas to bring Maddie back to AZ because they knew the law was moving in. When they find her in Texas more charges will follow because she crossed state lines. I know we are conditioned to believe women but i am becoming so sick of women turning these kind of charges on men. Its a mockery to those that truly need the attention in their cases. These kind of laws hurt those that really are abused. Shame on the Jones family. I am sure they will all point their fingers at each other. Int eh charging documents Roland parents seem to be involved also, taking into their care the hand gun a safe and paper work. Now the law can interview the other girls in the house, Poor girls I am sure they are afraid. Shame on the Jones for hurting their very own. All the while pointing the finger at Jacob. UNBELIEVABLE! I hope they throw the book at them.

I am so hoping this new development will bring Maddie and especially little William home, safe and sound!

I am so hoping this new development will bring Maddie and especially little William home, safe and sound!

Maddie will likely end up arrested as well, but I too hope they are both safe. It's very possible Cassie brainwashed Maddie into running.

The charging papers went sent to the Maricopa County Attorney Office yesterday. They were very disturbing. They were all the narrative from the police investigation that the mesa PD sent to the MCA for charges and an arrest. In those documents Cassie is clearly an abuser of the baby to further her abuse agenda against Jacob. For those of you that think he did something wrong. I am sorry you are not informed enough. Please read the timeline posted here and the FB page. Cassie and Roland are pure evil, they have done this to so many people and they are all coming forward to tell their stories. Cassie also, I believe, has Munchuesin by proxy. She has everyone around her believing that one of the younger girls has cancer. She never has had it. ...There was a tip last night that Cassie was telling people she was going to Texas. We knew she was bragging about a 1.5 million estate and use it to try and bribe her brother telling him she would share it with him if he took down his story on the FB and stop commenting about Cassie accusing him of abuse. I found the property in Texas and it was only worth about 136,000. The assessors for that county had the estate address for Nebraska. It will be interesting to see if that is where Maddie and William are. I believe they were headed to Texas to bring Maddie back to AZ because they knew the law was moving in. When they find her in Texas more charges will follow because she crossed state lines. I know we are conditioned to believe women but i am becoming so sick of women turning these kind of charges on men. Its a mockery to those that truly need the attention in their cases. These kind of laws hurt those that really are abused. Shame on the Jones family. I am sure they will all point their fingers at each other. Int eh charging documents Roland parents seem to be involved also, taking into their care the hand gun a safe and paper work. Now the law can interview the other girls in the house, Poor girls I am sure they are afraid. Shame on the Jones for hurting their very own. All the while pointing the finger at Jacob. UNBELIEVABLE! I hope they throw the book at them.

D.A. - VERY WELL SAID! I agree 100%!! Good work on locating the property assessment info also!

I agree.
I feel terrible for baby William and tje Jones girls. They are the ones who apparently don't have a voice.

I have seen this many times and the most innocent are the ones who pay the price. All because IMO people who felt they were entitled to be the only family involved with the children. These kind of cases break my heart. These children are kept away from the other family, who will now need to pick up the pieces of kids lives. In this case it is a child who knows his mama. Now, more than likely it will be a while before he gets to have meaningful time with her. And the rest of the family misses out seeing and being a part of his life potentially.

No child (ren) deserve to be put through this. Yes, it is hard to see (in some cases) the person you don't get along with having time with them. But, just because you may dislike the other person, doesn't mean they cannot be good parents. The more people to love your children, the better off the children can be.

I truly believe they ALL love baby William. I think some of them went overboard and it could end up hurting him, instead of helping him.

These thoughts are simply my opinion. I hope that this sweet baby is returned where he belongs at this point and the Jacob and family are able to take the high road once he returns.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Just found out Mesa Police released the 500 PAGE POLICE REPORT! 500 pages!!! wow it will interesting to see what work the police did! I think it doesn't look good for the Jones. They are so used to telling lies and getting away with it ....what will they do! haha! They are now in 4th ave Jail in downtown PHX. Maricopa county. It's awful, they will have a helluva night sleeping on the floor with 20-25 inner city Herion addicts, rough chicks etc... Roland 50,00 bond on one charge and no bond on the other charge. Cassie 50,000 on one charge. They do not own a home so I don't know where they will get that kind of money. If Maddie only had communication with Roland and Cassie and now they aren't able to communicate with her. She is only 19 and in a place where she knows nobody. She may become very scared. Her sisters I am sure are in DCS care. Hopefully the girls will be interviewed, the Jones would never let that happen. Now the police can try and get the truth out of them. Cassie has been so abusive to them. Her mother Cheron is on a kidney machine. I don't know who will take care of her.

Just found out Mesa Police released the 500 PAGE POLICE REPORT! 500 pages!!! wow it will interesting to see what work the police did! I think it doesn't look good for the Jones. They are so used to telling lies and getting away with it ....what will they do! haha! They are now in 4th ave Jail in downtown PHX. Maricopa county. It's awful, they will have a helluva night sleeping on the floor with 20-25 inner city Herion addicts, rough chicks etc... Roland 50,00 bond on one charge and no bond on the other charge. Cassie 50,000 on one charge. They do not own a home so I don't know where they will get that kind of money. If Maddie only had communication with Roland and Cassie and now they aren't able to communicate with her. She is only 19 and in a place where she knows nobody. She may become very scared. Her sisters I am sure are in DCS care. Hopefully the girls will be interviewed, the Jones would never let that happen. Now the police can try and get the truth out of them. Cassie has been so abusive to them. Her mother Cheron is on a kidney machine. I don't know who will take care of her.

Ohhh my!!! 500 pages?! This is great!! Do you by chance have a link?!
Happy to see they are being held & weren't released on recognizance!! Now that Cassie & Roland can't communicate with one another, it'll be intersecting to see where the story goes & who breaks first!!

not yet. i think someone is scanning it i will put it here when i can

Finally. So glad to see this. Now a waiting a game for the crazies to crack and William to be back with his Dad.

Same here! I am a little worried though that if Maddie feels cornered she may act irrationally. Hopefully she'll just accept that the game is over and decide to come home. I think we'll all rest easier once little William is in safe hands. What a stupid move - Maddie and Jake had shared custody but now I'm afraid Maddie will have to work very hard to have any custody in the future. So sad for William.

After reading the charging docs I'm shocked (and angry) at the parents' behavior. WTH were they thinking? What a terrible thing to do to a father! Did any of them really believe Maddie and William would be able to stay hidden forever? Then again, the evidence LE found on Maddie's laptop and Cassie's phone tells me none of them are very bright.

I did look for a fundraiser per the docs and sure enough, someone started a fund for the Joneses on You Caring. I can't link it but it's tiltled "Help Find Maddie and William." I'm tempted to report it and also notify the organizer but I'm too chicken :blushing:. There's only $1865 in it right now, not nearly enough they'll need for attorneys.

Ugh, what a terrible set of parents! Reminds me of another family in Florida...

Thanks Jethro4WS and @dani@ for posting the docs and D.A. I'll be waiting for your scans.
:loveyou:

Mugshots
2280f5ff88d4b391bdf7c13f8128a76d.jpg
8656441790ee86b891c26eb8669e44c6.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Is that her mugshot? I wasn't expecting that big smile.

I followed this case initially but haven't really kept up with it. Did not see this coming. Wow.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back