GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I learned in the police reports that Jacob was there for the summer and had planned on moving back to Montana and would exercise LONG DISTANCE visitation then. so during school breaks/holidays and part of summer. she was still going to have primary care!!! unbelievable.

I hate to play the told you so card buttttt, this is exactly the reason that the father shouldn't have been prejudged so much early on in this thread just because he was a male.

It was like 'oh a fathers involved? Guilty!!!'

It's disgusting what these people did to that baby. And all because they didn't ever want him to see the child, while Maddie would've maintained custody?! Absolutely unbelieveable.

Maddie will now be prosecuted as an abductor of the child, right? Basically the same a kidnapper would be? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I hate to play the told you so card buttttt, this is exactly the reason that the father shouldn't have been prejudged so much early on in this thread just because he was a male.

It was like 'oh a fathers involved? Guilty!!!'

It's disgusting what these people did to that baby. And all because they didn't ever want him to see the child, while Maddie would've maintained custody?! Absolutely unbelieveable.

Maddie will now be prosecuted as an abductor of the child, right? Basically the same a kidnapper would be? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

BBM.

She absolutely should be. Hoping Mesa PD will charge them all to the fullest extent of the law. Yes, I am a female...but by no means do I believe men should be held to a higher/lesser standard than women in regards to criminal charges. If this were a male, we all know what would have/ will happen.

I read on the FB link posted above that Cassie didn't get video because she had a medical condition. So, the judge went to her. Sounds like a drama queen for sure.

Cassie has been so abusive to them. Her mother Cheron is on a kidney machine. I don't know who will take care of her.

I guess she was abusive to her brother too. He posted he had been waiting for years for justice to come to her.

Thanks for posting the 500+ page file. Off to read this.

Update on the bookings. Sounds like Alex is in Durango jail. Not sure what MCGH is. Maricopa County hospital?

Anyway I'm at Maddie's stories now. I hate to say it but all her tales of verbal abuse, emotional abuse, rape, and sex sound too outlandish to be true.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    106.5 KB · Views: 258
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    111.4 KB · Views: 253
Update on the bookings. Sounds like Alex is in Durango jail. Not sure what MCGH is. Maricopa County hospital?

Anyway I'm at Maddie's stories now. I hate to say it but all her tales of verbal abuse, emotional abuse, rape, and sex sound too outlandish to be true.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Could MCGH mean Maricopa County General Housing? Although it doesn't specify the pod or cell or any details as it does for Roland. Hmm...

I keep hoping I'll get on here to see that William has been located safe. The more time goes on I'm worried for what Maddie will do as the panic sets in. She's better to come forward than them finding her. Or worse.

Could MCGH mean Maricopa County General Housing? Although it doesn't specify the pod or cell or any details as it does for Roland. Hmm...

You could be right. Well she's in isolation so perhaps that's why?

I read the whole thing finally. Cassie almost reminds me of Patsy Ramsey with a medical condition, histrionics, and scheming. The only thing missing is the pageantry, mink and diamonds, and wealthy husband.

The whole thing reads like a 'One Tree Hill' spinoff. Major kudos to LE for dealing with the family and friends. Phew!

I read the whole thing finally. Cassie almost reminds me of Patsy Ramsey with a medical condition, histrionics, and scheming. The only thing missing is the pageantry, mink and diamonds, and wealthy husband.

The whole thing reads like a 'One Tree Hill' spinoff. Major kudos to LE for dealing with the family and friends. Phew!

BBM.

PATSY RAMSEY! Oh my god, I'm so glad you said that. I was saying to OH that I could not think who the hell she reminded me of. Patsy Ramsey. Exactly.

Just the type of ***** she would have pulled had JonBenét had the chance to grow up.

I keep hoping I'll get on here to see that William has been located safe. The more time goes on I'm worried for what Maddie will do as the panic sets in. She's better to come forward than them finding her. Or worse.

I'm thinking she'll come out of hiding when her funds from mama dry up :)

BBM.

PATSY RAMSEY! Oh my god, I'm so glad you said that. I was saying to OH that I could not think who the hell she reminded me of. Patsy Ramsey. Exactly.

Just the type of thing ***** she would have pulled had JonBenét had the chance to grow up.

Yessss! So glad someone else sees it too! :loveyou:

Facility info for Cassandra has been updated! Looks like she's in Estrella Jail.
2368d2657d1de030d5613c6ed7b3b375.png

https://www.mcso.org/InmateInfo

lol read the police reports.

honestly I think Maddie is a drama queen too. in her "diary entries" she writes of all this abuse (which MIGHT have occurred but I find hard to believe) and how she tramped through mud etc.... I actually believe that she would tramp through mud in a snit all big mad.

I read on the FB link posted above that Cassie didn't get video because she had a medical condition. So, the judge went to her. Sounds like a drama queen for sure.

Facility info for Cassandra has been updated! Looks like she's in Estrella Jail.
https://www.mcso.org/InmateInfo

Thanks! I guess that makes sense. Estrella is mainly for female inmates. But many are rough! :lol:

lol read the police reports.

honestly I think Maddie is a drama queen too. in her "diary entries" she writes of all this abuse (which MIGHT have occurred but I find hard to believe) and how she tramped through mud etc.... I actually believe that she would tramp through mud in a snit all big mad.

I would believe it more if it could be corroborated by someone else other than her parents or if she had gone to the police for a report. I know it's easier said than done though. Taking away her phone, sure. It happens. Locking her in the bedroom, maybe. Him locking up all the food and drinks so she would lose weight? I'm skeptical. Marital rape for hours? Skeptical on that one too. Seems like fallacy. JMO.

Arias is housed at Estrella btw.

Here's a video albeit a few years old. Some might find it interesting though. It's a hard way to live. Lots of hardened women. Bet you a dollar to a donut Cassie isn't smiling anymore.

[video=youtube;_ONjC3LJuRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ONjC3LJuRM[/video]

Interesting how he has more restrictions than her if they can bond out.

9ytZT

attachment.php

attachment.php

9ytZT

Attachments

• GKQmepy.jpg
    GKQmepy.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 236
  • 7WDMTFs.jpg
    7WDMTFs.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 231

Members online