GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Final warning: Do not discuss comments found under articles, comments on facebook pages, or comments on social media. Mentioning the information, found in the comments, by subtly interjecting it in posts is also not allowed. Non-compliance may result in loss of posting privileges.

If the information can be found in the body of an article in a MSM site then link it.

Did he initially get visitation after applying for custody? Shes irrational? Why did she get custody? How much child support does he have to pay? How long was she gone before he said "shes gone. I want custody"? Like I said before. Reserve judgement.

All of you bring up excellent points. JMO, sounds like the young mother was upset about the baby's father getting visits so I am going to say that it is a good possibility she left on her own with help from a friend.
I have not seen or read any news reports. Is there a reasonable reason she does not want the father to have visits?
Most women would be happy with that setup. I was.
Also, I dont trust men who refer to their ex's as having ISSUES. The stats for these guys are not good.

I have not seen or read any news reports. Is there a reasonable reason she does not want the father to have visits?
Also, I dont trust men who refer to their ex's as having ISSUES. The stats for these guys are not good.

I think it's safe to say they BOTH have issues that have led to this present situation. That baby is not only hers. I've already stated that I fear the worst in this case, but if she is out there holding him hostage she needs to surrender him.

why not read why first?

my husband says his ex has issues. because SHE DOES.

The only question I have at this point is: Did she meet up with her ex like she was supposed to? I think it is prudent to know his exact movements on the day in question.

The only question I have at this point is: Did she meet up with her ex like she was supposed to? I think it is prudent to know his exact movements on the day in question.

If she had, he would most likely have his son. But after she took off he petitioned the court for full custody, which was granted. They are begging her to bring the baby back. A woman who withholds her son from his father and has only let him see the boy twice in his life, IMO would stop at nothing to get her way.

She wasn't meeting her ex. According to her mother she had said she was going to meet her attorney and then see friends. This was reported in the news.

As for the ex, he had a supervised visit at a supervision facility with the child earlier in the day. The ex is from Montana and he had been with his mother who traveled from Montana and also his attorney on the day the mother and child went missing.

I honestly feel, she is hiding. At 19 the maturity level, may not be the highest. Maybe afraid she loses her child or possibly because she doesn't want to share. Not saying this is the case here; but perhaps, someone is guiding her in the wrong direction. Sometimes I have seen parents not intentionally creating scenarios, but to a 19 year old..... It has happened so many times.

A friend of mine (male and older) has the same issues. His ex thinks "she" is the mom and only mothers should have custody and call the shots. He has been in court so many times over this and other small issues. When he gets frustrated and angry, she invents text messages and emails and has been caught fabricating these. Now, he has joint custody and legal custody, because the judge is fed up and it's starting to appear she is not "stable". Sometimes you can create your own nightmare. Ijs

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I honestly feel, she is hiding. At 19 the maturity level, may not be the highest. Maybe afraid she loses her child or possibly because she doesn't want to share. Not saying this is the case here; but perhaps, someone is guiding her in the wrong direction. Sometimes I have seen parents not intentionally creating scenarios, but to a 19 year old..... It has happened so many times.

A friend of mine (male and older) has the same issues. His ex thinks "she" is the mom and only mothers should have custody and call the shots. He has been in court so many times over this and other small issues. When he gets frustrated and angry, she invents text messages and emails and has been caught fabricating these. Now, he has joint custody and legal custody, because the judge is fed up and it's starting to appear she is not "stable". Sometimes you can create your own nightmare. Ijs

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ugliness, never ending drama, false accusations and outright lies that destroy reputations and lives. To say nothing of what it does to the children. Oh but you'd better believe the wives want child support!

It's why I stay a million miles away from those nonsense cases.

<modsnip... and no one is the wiser. But I doubt it. I think she made sure she got the last word. IMO

why not read why first?

my husband says his ex has issues. because SHE DOES.
We have all seen the 48 hrs and Dateline shows. I was referring to the husbands that are portrayed in these shows.
I hope mother and child are safe.

She wasn't meeting her ex. According to her mother she had said she was going to meet her attorney and then see friends. This was reported in the news.

As for the ex, he had a supervised visit at a supervision facility with the child earlier in the day. The ex is from Montana and he had been with his mother who traveled from Montana and also his attorney on the day the mother and child went missing.
Did the mother show up for the visit? Or is this when she went missing?
Why were his visits supervised?

RBBM

In the interest of accuracy :):

"Father pleads for 8-month-old baby's safe return"
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 10:33 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 20, 2017 3:49 AM EDT

"Mesa mother Madeline Jones and her 8-month-old baby William Jones-Gouchenour have been missing since Thursday.

Jacob Gouchenour, the baby's father, has been in Arizona since ending his semester at Brigham Young University. Gouchenour says a judge granted dual parental custody to him and his ex-wife Madeline.

Last Wednesday (June 14th) was the first day he had a parental visit with his son. A later visit that afternoon was cancelled by Jones and he has not seen his son since." (BBM)
http://www.azfamily.com/story/35701067/father-pleads-for-8-month-old-babys-safe-return

According to BYU's website, the last day of winter semester was Apr. 19th, with finals taking place through Apr. 26th. Last day of spring semester was June 19th, with finals taking place over the following two days.
https://registrar.byu.edu/academicCalendarPDF?2017

This is the first time I'm hearing that the father was with his mother -who traveled from Montana- and his attorney on the day the mother and child went missing (Thursday, June 15th). Is there a link? I would also like to know where he was around the time Madeline and Baby William were last seen.

By the way, looking at their divorce case history, I noticed something I hadn't before:

"6/14/2017 (Filing Date); 6/15/2017 (Docket Date): MAT - Motion to Appear Telephonically
NOTE: EXPEDITED / STATUS CONFERENCE RE SUPERVISED PARENTING TIME

6/14/2017 (Filing Date); 6/15/2017 (Docket Date): RES - Response
NOTE: Respondents Response and Objection to Petitioners Expedited Motion for Telephonic Status Conference Re: Supervised Parenting Time"

I'm really not sure what all of this means, but could it be that Madeline filed a motion to appear at a status conference via telephone, and the father objected? Did she do that because she was already planning on going away at that point?

I also see that there was a status conference scheduled for 11:30 AM on June 15th. Did Madeline and/or her attorney attend? This would have been six hours before she and Baby William were last seen.
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2016-090994

yes this is my husband's case as well.

Sent from my SM

An article basically confirming much of what has been discussed on SM:
"EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Accusations fly in case of missing Arizona mom and baby"

"The grandmother of missing 9-month-old William Jones-Gouchenour spoke exclusively with Crime Online on Thursday and shared her concerns about the whereabouts of her daughter and grandson.

She believes Maddie was taken, as she 'just disappeared,' leaving behind her wallet, purse, phone and William&#8217;s diaper bag and medication.

Jones claims the family has been the target of 'scary' men surveilling the house and drones entering their backyard for months, leaving the family &#8211; including Jones&#8217; three other daughters &#8211; fearful of going outside.

June 7 states,

'Dean Heperi has reviewed the appeal and made his final decision' and 'Dean Heperi has changed the sanction from Suspension to Expulsion. Jacob will be required to immediately sever all formal connections with the university and a hold has been placed on his account preventing him from being considered for admission to any Church Educational System school.'

(BBM)
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/06/...-fly-in-case-of-missing-arizona-mom-and-baby/

Honestly I don't know what to think (especially the part about "'scary' men surveilling the house and drones entering their backyard for months"; has this been reported to LE and investigated?).

I just want William found. Beyond that, I'm really not sure ...

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35701067/father-pleads-for-8-month-old-babys-safe-return

If HE'S telling the truth (and his Mom is saying the same thing), it's still a very, very scary situation. It's harder for me to imagine that a Mother would harm her baby. In an earlier msm video, Madeline's Mom never said anything negative about the son in law, but the video stated the marriage was in trouble from the very beginning (did they possibly "have" to get married and he may have resented it). Such a puzzling and potentially devastating situation. He is a student at BYU, and I don't blame him for wanting a relationship with his son. She has only allowed him to see his son twice since he was born.

He was apparently found guilty of nonconsensual sex (rape) against her according to BYU Title IX, and he was expelled http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/06/...-fly-in-case-of-missing-arizona-mom-and-baby/

I don't think that she or the baby ever left that home of their own will . Was anyone else in the home and saw her leave? Without her phone or essential supplies for her baby?

I am assuming LE does not believe William is in danger.

Arizona AMBER Alert Plan Requirements

The Arizona AMBER Alert Plan requires law enforcement to meet the following criteria when evaluating a child abduction. Law Enforcement Agencies must have all the items listed below before activation can occur. The guidelines are as follows:

An abduction of a child (under 18) has occurred.
The abduction process poses a credible threat of immediate danger of serious bodily injury of death to the child.
A law enforcement agency has determined that the child is not a runaway and has not been abducted as a result of a child custody dispute, unless the dispute poses a credible and or specific threat of serious bodily harm or death to the child.

https://www.azdps.gov/safety/alerts/amber

In the Judge's Emergency Full Custody order hearing, he issued a warrant for the mother and it states: "The minor child is being unlawfully and illegally held by Madeline Jones and he is immediately likely to suffer serious physical injury or be removed from Arizona"

This usually would warrant an Amber Alert if the judge stated that he felt the child is likely to suffer serious physical injury. Is it possible that because it is a custody case, that the Amber Alert then is not issued?

(First time to WS, this case and the interest I have in it directed me here. I am impressed with the thoughts and comments, as well as the intellect behind them.)

I take every accusation with a grain of salt in custody cases, I've seen otherwise good people turn into the spawn of Satan to get what they want.

This isn't about him and it's not about her ... it's about that baby ... and it's about the law. Until they both settle down and decide to be rational adults maybe neither one should get him. They all sound crazy to me. Then again, I have a low tolerance for crazy. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back