GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Their faces need to be plastered in EVERY city her family has connections too... extended family, distant cousins, everyone.

They need to focus on search on these areas and they will be found. IMO

I haven't updated from the court activity in this case in a while. There was activity as recently as today. It appears as if the court made an order concerning physical custody. It is likely changed from the original order before Maddie left and possibly made the emergency order more permanent (for the time being).
It is the case that Maddie's attorney had some information regarding the whereabouts of Maddie and William. It is not clear whether the motion to withdraw as her attorney has been granted from the court docket entries. As of this moment the docket still shows the same attorney of record.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2016-090994

8/9/2017 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court 8/9/2017
8/9/2017 019 - ME: Ruling 8/9/2017
7/31/2017 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court 7/31/2017
7/31/2017 019 - ME: Ruling 7/31/2017
7/31/2017 MOT - Motion 8/1/2017
NOTE: Respondents Motion to Strike
7/28/2017 MOT - Motion 8/3/2017
NOTE: EXPEDITED / FOR TELEPHONIC STATUS CONFERENCE PRIOR TO 08/02/17 AND REQUEST FOR STAY OF ALL DISCOVERY RELATED MATTERS UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF THE COURT

7/27/2017 MOT - Motion 7/28/2017
NOTE: RESPONDENT'S MOTION FOR LEAVE OF COURT RE: ORDER FOR COMPLIANCE WITH DISCOVERY
7/26/2017 MOT - Motion 7/27/2017
NOTE: Respondents Motion for Leave of Court for Deposition of Non-Party
7/25/2017 STA - Statement 7/28/2017
NOTE: POSITION/ RE: DISCLOSURE BY ATTORNEY TO COURT OF INFORMATION RELATED TO WHEREABOUTS OF CHILD AND MOTHER LEARNED DURING RPRESENTATION

7/25/2017 STA - Statement 7/28/2017
NOTE: BRIEFING RE: RESPONDENT FATHER'S SUBPOENAS OF RECORDS SERVED ON NON-PARTY MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS
7/25/2017 ORD - Order 7/28/2017
NOTE: FOR PHYSIUCAL CUSTODY OF THE MINOR CHILD

7/24/2017 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court 7/24/2017
7/24/2017 025 - ME: Case Status Minute Entry 7/24/2017
7/24/2017 019 - ME: Ruling

If that is the case and the court has this information, why the 4 hour interrogation of the parents and why not go get mom and baby? Wonder if it wasn't good info...IMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I haven't updated from the court activity in this case in a while. There was activity as recently as today. It appears as if the court made an order concerning physical custody. It is likely changed from the original order before Maddie left and possibly made the emergency order more permanent (for the time being).
It is the case that Maddie's attorney had some information regarding the whereabouts of Maddie and William. It is not clear whether the motion to withdraw as her attorney has been granted from the court docket entries. As of this moment the docket still shows the same attorney of record.

How do you know her attorney had information? What did he know?

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but all my posts and a few of other people's are being deleted from this thread. What are the rule that I must be breaking? I am new to this site and it is confusing to me. I posted about the depositions and where to see Andrea Gouchenour talking about what was said. Can someone enlighten me who saw what I posted?

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but all my posts and a few of other people's are being deleted from this thread. What are the rule that I must be breaking? I am new to this site and it is confusing to me. I posted about the depositions and where to see Andrea Gouchenour talking about what was said. Can someone enlighten me who saw what I posted?
Did you post anything from FB? Some times that is the case. If it was in MSM you can share it by posting the URL. Since this is considered hearsay. You can only give clues like.. FB post by...under ... date initials...

Or something like that. Quotes from anything other than MSM is prohibited.

Not sure if this is what you may have done, it is often the case and your posts will be removed. That is often the case. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

if you look around you can find what the parents gave up in their interrogation.

If that is the case and the court has this information, why the 4 hour interrogation of the parents and why not go get mom and baby? Wonder if it wasn't good info...IMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

you quoted someone's fb page. it was very good info but we cant share it. you can, I believe, say "certain family have some interesting posts" but not who and what.

How do you know her attorney had information? What did he know?
See my post or follow the link to the court case.

DISCLOSURE BY ATTORNEY TO COURT OF INFORMATION RELATED TO WHEREABOUTS OF CHILD AND MOTHER LEARNED DURING RPRESENTATION

you quoted someone's fb page. it was very good info but we cant share it. you can, I believe, say "certain family have some interesting posts" but not who and what.
I started all of that. I thought that we could refer to someone generically - their relationship to the missing - and mention looking at their social media without providing a link and not mentioning any of the content. I guess I was wrong about that.

no, I think you are right. the person I quoted had named the family member and cut and pasted the content word for word.

I started all of that. I thought that we could refer to someone generically - their relationship to the missing - and mention looking at their social media without providing a link and not mentioning any of the content. I guess I was wrong about that.

if you look around you can find what the parents gave up in their interrogation.
Oh my!!! If this is true, shouldn't they be locked away? I mean, this is like someone with a severe cognitive impairment and they should not be left alone. You, know like forgetting you put food on the stove and your house burns down or turning on the tub and flooding your house because you didn't remember to turn off the faucet!!

Patients like that need around the clock observation. Lol

Seriously![emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji845] [emoji845]

LMAO!!! right!

Oh my!!! If this is true, shouldn't they be locked away? I mean, this is like someone with a severe cognitive impairment and they should not be left alone. You, know like forgetting you put food on the stove and your house burns down or turning on the tub and flooding your house because you didn't remember to turn off the faucet!!

Patients like that need around the clock observation. Lol

Seriously![emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji845] [emoji845]

im surprised they aren't in contempt of court. however, maybe the deposition is held off site of the court between the attorneys and then the transcription will be presented to the judge so its still a possibility.

when my husband was going to be deposed by crazy pant's attorney that was the case. (thankfully it was cancelled lol)

First, welcome to Websleuths!!!

Second, that was apparently all my fault. See my other post. By the time I got back to the thread I had seen people had posted a link and then the entire discussion - which didn't appear like much - was pulled.

I hope this doesn't discourage you from posting and contributing. I know It isn't the best starting experience.

no, I think you are right. the person I quoted had named the family member and cut and pasted the content word for word.
Yes. But I didn't give a warning to folks not to name, link or post. That is on me. I own that. And even my generic message was removed.

im surprised they aren't in contempt of court. however, maybe the deposition is held off site of the court between the attorneys and then the transcription will be presented to the judge so its still a possibility.

when my husband was going to be deposed by crazy pant's attorney that was the case. (thankfully it was cancelled lol)
If they force LE to go through the process of obtaining evidence of their actions they will be charged, with a very good chance of being convicted, and jailed. I had hoped that they wouldn't let it go this far once Maddie's attorney threw in the towel but I underestimated them.

I hope the whole family goes to jail , if they are hiding the baby.

If they force LE to go through the process of obtaining evidence of their actions they will be charged, with a very good chance of being convicted, and jailed. I had hoped that they wouldn't let it go this far once Maddie's attorney threw in the towel but I underestimated them.

In contempt of court how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really not against MJ in this case. It's such a bizarre situation. But if I were to ever feel like my child was in danger by anyone, including their father, I would do anything to keep my child safe. And I would hope that my family would too. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296
Back