AZ AZ - Mark Goudeau, Baseline killer & serial rapist, accused of 9 murders

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only local news here, vans for channels 3, 5, 10, 12, and 33. No CNN or anything like that.

I guess the national stations could buy footage from our local stations if they are interested.

Also, local radio 620 KTAR.

They are interviewing people as they walk by, everyone is saying the same thing... "I'm glad they caught the shooter but the Baseline Killer is still out there."

Very cool to have your "on the scene reporting", Azlaw! Take pictures of the crowd, too...you never know who might be "scoping" out the pressy. (Now I sound like the dork! lol) As far as your 10:30...where are your priorities?! lol

My kids are just rolling out of bed and we're headed to the store. Hopefully I can catch it all on the NPR station...if not I will check back here for your play by play.

I'm at work but have a TV in my office so I will also play online reporter. LOL

Great idea about taking pictures of the crowd.

Only, there isn't a crowd ...yet. Press is getting interviews from passer bys, but no one is standing around except me and a really nice homeless guy.

SpongeBath -

I think you might have to be the only reporter because I'm probably not going to be able to stay for the live conference.... sometimes work gets in the way of all the important stuff. :(

You'll be awesome! I'm sure this report will get you your own show, right after Nancy Grace maybe...

Azlaw said:
Great idea about taking pictures of the crowd.

Only, there isn't a crowd ...yet. Press is getting interviews from passer bys, but no one is standing around except me and a really nice homeless guy.
Do you think you can get a picture of him without being too obvious?

I am so glad that LE can now focus more attention on the B.K.

I think Spongebath should take over Larry King's show...she's so much more engaging, even just in writing! :lol:

Have a good day, AZlaw...thanks for the updates until now. (I'm now dragging MY feet about going to the store! Don't want to miss the darn P.C.) I'm glad ONE of us has their priorities straight! ;)

The information that led to the arrest came from a public tip! :woohoo:

The arrests came about 11 p.m. yesterday.

Silver/grey four door sedan was towed by the police from the scene. (From news video.)

(Hoping I'm not stealing Spongey's thunder!)

Thank God.

I see some security cam photos of them at a Costco looking store...or maybe they were shopping for ammunition. They lived in Mesa--which is just half a mile away from me.

"random victims"

They are being interviewed now. I bet they've got some FBI profilers in there.

Two down, one to go.

Ok so far, every person possible is going to speak today. Chief of police on now, funky voice, haven’t say much yet, just going over what we already know. 11:30 pm last night member s of the task force arrested two men and they are sure they ARE the serial shooters.

Mayor on now, didn’t vote for him, he is a grateful mayor(his words, not mine), made arrests of two monsters, not yet finished, not sure what that means. Phoenix is the city on the offensive, no one should question that. He is thanking people. Praising Arizona over and over and over. It is an election year. Oh for the love of Pete, shut up already.

Mesa police chief, he wants to talk about everyone that worked on this.

ATF guy on now, same old same old. The two fires in June of two Wal-Mart’s was when they came in. Didn’t say if they are connected. (The two fires were “my” Wal-Mart’s”, on other side of town, now it's personal!)

Scottsdale Police Chief, Claudia Cruz murdered in Scottsdale, ok, not sure what his point is. He is thanking people. Shocking!

FBI up, he is thanking people, sigh.

Some chick, her title is too long for me to catch. Thanking people, will prosecute these people, will end reign of terror

Asst chief of Phoenix police, here for questions, but has to thank people first.

What led them to the suspects?

All the law enforcement agencies and calls from the public.

When did you first become aware of these two suspects?

How to explain, whole lot goes into the investigation.

Not just calls from the public but from all over, came from every different direction.

Why didn’t they arrest them weeks ago?

Didn’t know who they were a few weeks ago. They has some information but not enough. Learned who they were Monday night. (Why didn’t they get them then???)

He really is being vague.

They arrested them without any problems.
Not sure what the motives were.
Not going to get into confessions but be are confident they are the right ones.
They have family and jobs but need more time before they follow up on that.
Not in the military.
Just two men involved, They are friends who lived in Mesa for a while and in Phoenix. They needed the week to develop the case of probable cause.
These are for sure, the right guys.
The Wal-Mart fires were a piece of the puzzle.
They were random victims.
Won’t say if they have a criminal record.
No relationship to the Baseline killer.

Keeping with the theme, I would like to thank all of those people who had the confidence to let me report this! I want to thank every one on the board, AZ Law, I want to thank you for having a camera phone and turning the job over to me. To all of the posters that felt that I should have my own talk show, my thanks, to the people reading this, thank you. This was a group effort and I want to thank you all. Thank you!

I thought this thread was for the "Baseline Serial Killer/Rapist", as vs the Phoenix "Serial Shooter"?
:confused:

I posted to the thread Marthatex started about the arrest of the alleged Phoenix serial shooters. Are the two cases combined or what? Help!

:laugh:
SpongeBathHotPants said:
snip....Mayor on now...Oh for the love of Pete, shut up already.

snip....Keeping with the theme, I would like to thank all of those people who had the confidence to let me report this! I want to thank every one on the board, AZ Law, I want to thank you for having a camera phone and turning the job over to me. To all of the posters that felt that I should have my own talk show, my thanks, to the people reading this, thank you. This was a group effort and I want to thank you all. Thank you!
Very well done and nice interjection of humour there.:crazy:

Bravo SpongeBath!

I heard a guy on the radio (620 KTAR) who said he is friends with Dale Hausner and that Dale is a stand-up, caring, good guy who works hard to take care of his sick daughter. Hmmmmmm.

Also, I ran the names of both suspects and looks like they only have AZ records for shoplifting and no insurance/registration on vehicles.

Azlaw said:
Bravo SpongeBath!

I heard a guy on the radio (620 KTAR) who said he is friends with Dale Hausner and that Dale is a stand-up, caring, good guy who works hard to take care of his sick daughter. Hmmmmmm.

Also, I ran the names of both suspects and looks like they only have AZ records for shoplifting and no insurance/registration on vehicles.

Well if they have shoplifting records, then maybe my fiancee is right. He thinks they set those fires in Walmart to create a distraction while they stole weapons and ammo. If you look at the surveillence photo that azcentral has for them, you can see it looks like they're in that section of Walmart.

To be honest, I didn't know that Walmart sold real weapons - I only thought they sold pellet guns, but I might be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back