GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hired PI's interview:

What I find very interesting is he says at the beginning, Tina's brother hired him and brought him to the compound on June 22, apparently as soon as he heard they were reported missing. To me that says brother was immediately suspicious.

Hmmm... maybe Tina received an inheritance he thought he deserved.

Possible the father killed her for the inheritance or was caught spending the money behind her back? Followed by the son helping him dispose of the body, then drive the father to Mexico? Then return the vehicle back to the area outside the "compound". Wait a bit, dial 911 and report your father missing when you think a suspicious amount of time has passed?

This connects a lot of dots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cell phones were recovered. Her purse was in the house. Seems teens and younger women carry their cell phones in their back pockets but women carry them in their purse. Tina was 42 and if going to work wouldn't her cell phone have been in her purse with her? Also would both cell phones be turned off? I turn mine on first thing in the morning and keep it on all day until I turn it off to charge it at night.

Hmmm... maybe Tina received an inheritance he thought he deserved.

Maybe they both received the same small inheritance. Seems he was very worried about his sister to engage his friend the PI.

Is there a minimum time before a missing persons case can be officially started? Say 12 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious about the cell phones. Who said they were found in the car? And I agree, with a million acres of desert, no way did anyone go to Mexico. Someone definitely was coaching the kid on the call. I think we have several that will have a real difficult time sleeping tonight and kind of wonder if they will attempt to take off. I also wonder about something RustyProp said, and if in fact someone was the victim(s) of a 20 vendetta. IMO..

This is 17 minute video interview with the PI. The last time I saw a site put a full raw interview up, it was chiseled down to 3 minutes the next day. Just in case, that's the standard, watch it while you can.

ETA: Now it's a 2 min video already.

Omg! in the video the PI says that he believes not everyone was being truthful when questioned and they are possibly not alive😨

I am curious about the cell phones. Who said they were found in the car? And I agree, with a million acres of desert, no way did anyone go to Mexico. Someone definitely was coaching the kid on the call. I think we have several that will have a real difficult time sleeping tonight and kind of wonder if they will attempt to take off. I also wonder about something RustyProp said, and if in fact someone was the victim(s) of a 20 vendetta. IMO..

I think LE said the cell phones were recovered and were not turned on. The son was probably nervous as can be thinking of what his dad was going to say when he came home and found son had called police. What is a 20 vendetta? Never heard that one...tia

image.jpg

I must say they're a gorgeous couple, Tina is stunning. This is really awful :(

Three hour drive to Mexico from the city of Maricopa depending on the route chosen. Up at 5 am (like Luke says), do whatever you need to do with the body, get to Mexico around 9-10 am. Say goodbye to dad, whatever you have to do... get home around 3-4 pm... make a call at 7 pm acting like nothing happened and you are concerned.

No cellphone activity, no bank activity. Haven't been seen for over a week. Foul play suspected. LE not searching? I think we all know how this is going to end? I just hope they're both found and that there will be justice. JMO.

In the Sons defense, he may not sound too worried because It really had not occurred to him that his dad could REALLY be missing...he was just worried because he had not heard from him and couldnt get him on the phone but probably thought there was a reasonable explanation...jmo

the call also sounds odd because of all the redacted parts...

I dont know what I think about this kid -- I would really like to know where he was that day. AND I want to know WHO all was at the compound SUNDAY night.

The 911 call was odd, IMO. However, as to the specific information, if her purse was left at the house, he could have gotten height, weight, hair and eye color off her license, and VIN off insurance card. It did sound like someone was prompting him from the background IMO.

If there was an extra copy of the registration card, the license plate # is on that.
IMOO.

Three hour drive to Mexico from the city of Maricopa depending on the route chosen. Up at 5 am (like Luke says), do whatever you need to do with the body, get to Mexico around 9-10 am. Say goodbye to dad, whatever you have to do... get home around 3-4 pm... make a call at 7 pm acting like nothing happened and you are concerned.

this sounds reasonable, but the car has me stumped unless the car was not really abandoned but actually planted with the phones etc. so the cops would find it there...not sure what the purpose of that could be?

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Maricopa/sold/322249-50740-W-Mayer-Blvd-Maricopa-AZ-85139

PUBLIC RECORD
50740 W Mayer BlvdMaricopa, AZ 85139 See your commute times

• Farm/Ranch
  • 2,982 sqft
  • Lot size: 3.22 acres
  • Built in 2001

[h=1]50810 W Mayer BlvdMaricopa, AZ 85139 See your commute times[/h]

• Mobile/Manufactured
  • 160 sqft
  • Lot size: 3.22 acres
  • Built in 1970

If it's already posted, I apologize...What is very interesting on here...even if it is the wrong house...is scroll down towards the bottom, on the left side you gives you schools, restaurants etc...one of the options is see crime within a one mile radius...that is a lot of 'crime' in a one mile radius! IMOO

There is no way, when I was 19, That is would be dialing 911 to report my parents missing if they were not home by 7 pm. I just wouldn't do it. The sun does not set until 7:40 this time of year. What was so suspicious that he dialed 911? The father didn't return his calls? He was with his wife, what would make him so concerned? I just don't get it.

Who said this?

Stan Williams, the Private Investigator in the RAW 17 minute interview that is now condensed to 2 minute 16 seconds.

Our WS Forum Coordinator KateB mentioned for us to watch it while we can before it gets cut down from 17 minutes.

I just quizzed my almost 17 year old on my stats. He was wrong about everything from eye color, height, weight, and scars. But, he knew my tattoos, lol. I think this kid was coached from someone who knows something but didn't want to make the call.

this sounds reasonable, but the car has me stumped unless the car was not really abandoned but actually planted with the phones etc. so the cops would find it there...not sure what the purpose of that could be?

To make it look like something had happened to both of them. A smoke screen for LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member