GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain a basic dynamic of this compound. Are they all family. Wad the couple freeloading but have other plans for the inheritance. Tia

Don't know. All I can determine is Michael bought the lot next to his sister, her husband, their 2 kids, and unidentified other people (the compound) in June 2013. http://pinalcountyaz.gov/Assessor/Pages/ParcelSearch.aspx?b=510&m=62&p=255&s=0

The lot he bought had an old trailer on it. He and Tina married about 1 year later and were building a house on that lot, while staying on the family compound. In September 2014 the trailer was burned by an arsonist, including, by her statement, $20,000 of their stuff, and the fire damaged the frame of the new house. They had no insurance. http://www.copamonitor.com/news/local/article_7dfc1af2-5baa-11e4-836d-2799a43fbf32.html

He would be receiving some kind of disability pay, she had a job.

I notice they haven't paid the 2014 taxes on their property, which indicates hard times.

2-2.5 hrs from Maricopa to Mexican Border at best. No way would any killer would travel across a international border crossing to dispose of 2 dead bodies when there is infinite miles of desert in between.

That 911 call is crazy. No way that kid is innocent. IMO.
I don't remember, was the 911 call made before they found the car? If so, why would the kid say they were missing since 5am? How would he know WHAT time they went missing? If someone in the background was helping kud with info during call why wouldn't an adult just get on phone? Who lets a 17 year old place that call when so many grown ups around?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If it's already posted, I apologize...What is very interesting on here...even if it is the wrong house...is scroll down towards the bottom, on the left side you gives you schools, restaurants etc...one of the options is see crime within a one mile radius...that is a lot of 'crime' in a one mile radius! IMOO

Gosh you are right. A lot of recent crime. I am curious. What burned down on the compound. Was it Mike and Tina's trailer and partially built new home? When did that occur? Anybody???

I don't remember, was the 911 call made before they found the car? If so, why would the kid say they were missing since 5am? How would he know WHAT time they went missing? If someone in the background was helping kud with info during call why wouldn't an adult just get on phone? Who lets a 17 year old place that call when so many grown ups around?

The car was found after the 911 call.

To make it look like something had happened to both of them. A smoke screen for LE.

Maybe they thought It would prove that they had left the home that morning and got rolled not far from home in a bad part of town? If thats it then I seriously think that whatever happened to them probably happened Sunday night and maybe not even in the compound at all. I want to know who the last to see them was, aside from the son. I dont think he saw them because he has no description of their clothing.

Can someone explain a basic dynamic of this compound. Are they all family. Wad the couple freeloading but have other plans for the inheritance. Tia
I'm starting to get this "Big Love" kind of vibe. It's that word compound. Nothing really wholesome comes to mind with that word. Sorry, big imagination, small brain :)

Gosh you are right. A lot of recent crime. I am curious. What burned down on the compound. Was it Mike and Tina's trailer and partially built new home? When did that occur? Anybody???

Scroll above to my post #65

Maybe they thought It would prove that they had left the home that morning and got rolled not far from home in a bad part of town? If thats it then I seriously think that whatever happened to them probably happened Sunday night and maybe not even in the compound at all. I want to know who the last to see them was, aside from the son. I dont think he saw them because he has no description of their clothing.

I wouldn't want to describe what they were wearing either. I would be a vague as possible as to not draw attention to myself.

Ugh...I know this is off limits, but since it's a criminal investigation....is it possible one or both were held against their will, inside the home or desert? The car purposely planted and the 911 call made. Then one or both were forced to commit criminal acts such as robbery???

It appears the call was placed before the son himself "found" the car. My guess why he would say 5am is either...that is their routine or a discussion was had where M&T told the son their plans for the morning. As mentioned construction companies do start very early in AZ especially in the summer. I work in that industry in AZ and often talk to people in their office or on their cell between 5-6:30. So considering the distance from 'Copa to Chandler a 5am departure time is completely logical.

As for the other questions...exactly.

I am curious about the cell phones. Who said they were found in the car? And I agree, with a million acres of desert, no way did anyone go to Mexico. Someone definitely was coaching the kid on the call. I think we have several that will have a real difficult time sleeping tonight and kind of wonder if they will attempt to take off. I also wonder about something RustyProp said, and if in fact someone was the victim(s) of a 20 vendetta. IMO..

The Private investigator said both cell phones were in the car in the raw 17 minute video that is now just 2 minutes. I listened to most of that interview.

I wouldn't want to describe what they were wearing either. I would be a vague as possible as to not draw attention to myself.

Honestly I could not tell you what my husband is wearing right now.

Sigh..... Hope police are wrong, yet they must have evidence.

Possible reason why it may seem that LE is being shady in having the media take down stories pertaining to the bank robbery is because this story is so popular that they were being absolutely inundated with calls saying Tina was the bank robber when they have looked into that and repeatedly stated is not the case. It was likely draining resources & fueling false hysteria. That seems more logical to me than them having the media take down &/or edit stories about the robbery to hide some fact they were some "Bonnie and Clyde" criminals on the run. Bank robbery is basically a "media" crime - it gets clicks and views but nowadays the actual thief actually only usually gets $500-1500. More than that is stolen from a local Walmart daily. That "lady" - rumor it was a man, probably got $500.

They could still be wearing the clothes they had on Sunday which might help narrow when something happened and/or they went missing.

This is just crazy. Haven't been able to take the time to formulate coherent and worthwhile thoughts because y'all are beating me to it. Good work!!

...runs off to go back and look at social media...

If someone was in financial trouble, got an inheritance, and someone else in financial trouble knew that and tried to take the money... what would you do? If someone was at their end of the rope, and knew about the money, they could have spent the moneyor stole it . Harmed the one with the money and flex. Of course both could have been murdered for money, revenge, or who knows.

How long ws the couple together before marriage? Did they know each other's past?

A side note, it seems most cases I've followed on here where two or more of the family is missing has ended in a tragic way.

Maybe LC and/or others at the compound knew that M & T were headed to a risky/illegal business transaction. That's what the call seems like. There is concern over a known issue that isn't stated, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member