GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 17 minute raw video was Gold!!
They took out important information when they condensed it.
Like about where the phones were found.
By the way, the PI was also in the Air Force, from 1967 thru 1971 I believe.
He was an E-5 Staff Sergeant when he got out.
I thought, E-5 SSG, wouldn't that make him an E-6? Then seconds later it came to me, he said AF not Army!! :)
When he mentioned 1967, and I believe he said June 1967, it brought up my dad's first tour of Viet-Nam in my mind.
Those were not easy times. Scary. I think he said he was in Security?
Anyway, being in the MTA for almost 30 years, he has a wealth of experience.
I like this guy.
IMOO.
Did any save the video or know where one can see it?

They are not being 100% truthful with you. They know when the phones stopped pinging. Maybe not a call center employee, but their tech people have that info I am certain. May require subpoena. I would be interested in the following:

- Time of last calls/texts from phones
- Numbers called and/or texted.
- Time that the first calls started to go straight to voicemail.
- Last ping time and location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is what the cell phone provider employee meant, that the employee wouldn't know that particular information.
IMOO.

I was asking about the car because of the vin. If they leased it, there wouldn't be a title laying around anywhere. And the insurance card should be in a car and not in the house. I can't hear the 911 call, but did he have to pause (dig for it) before offering up the vin or did he have it right away? I find that odd.

It is interesting to me, that it starts at home, with the PI stating he doesn't believe some or (one?) people that were interviewed were truthful to the investigators.
Someone knows more.
Why are they afraid to speak?
Retaliation?
Incrimination?
IMOO.

I was asking about the car because of the vin. If they leased it, there wouldn't be a title laying around anywhere. And the insurance card should be in a car and not in the house. I can't hear the 911 call, but did he have to pause (dig for it) before offering up the vin or did he have it right away? I find that odd.
If I recall correctly the teen offered the vin and the operator asked for the plate number, which the teen did not have. Then the operator took the vin. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We have "copies" of the insurance and registration to our vehicles in our home.

He offered up the vin himself.

I too wish we could see phone records for all occupants of the house, I wonder if anyone in the house was pinging their phones Sunday night and through Monday. Were any other occupants phones turned off, so much could be told from phone records. I wish we were privy to this info, that would help narrow down a time line of when phone actually went OFF.

:grouphug: aww don't feel bad. We were all new once. I know I didn't post for the longest time scared to death I would mess up and you know what...I did and still do, as recent as this week. I have been on here almost a year and learn something new every day. Welcome aboard!!!

Same here, I read for a year before posting. Was afraid I'd do the wrong thing.

I've been here since 2008 and still learning. :-)

If I recall correctly the teen offered the vin and the operator asked for the plate number, which the teen did not have. Then the operator took the vin. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I had to double check, my insurance card only has the vin but no plate numbers on it. So i guess its possible that he saw insurance papers laying around.

It is interesting to me, that it starts at home, with the PI stating he doesn't believe some or (one?) people that were interviewed were truthful to the investigators.
Someone knows more.
Why are they afraid to speak?
Retaliation?
Incrimination?
IMOO.
You left out guilt...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

With the way she protests on her FB page, methinks its the daughter not cooperating with the PI. I don't think it's for nefarious reasons though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you, that one worked for me.
Its obvious that someone is with the young man when he was talking to the dispatcher. I am though curious as to where he obtained the height and weight of both of them, but not tinas dob. My kids wouldn't know their stepparents precise height and weight, let alone mine. He did not say approximately but was precise.
He also couldn't say what each of them wore. So who gave the description of tinas flip flops?

This 17 minute raw video was Gold!!
They took out important information when they condensed it.
Like about where the phones were found.
By the way, the PI was also in the Air Force, from 1967 thru 1971 I believe.
He was an E-5 Staff Sergeant when he got out.
I thought, E-5 SSG, wouldn't that make him an E-6? Then seconds later it came to me, he said AF not Army!! :)
When he mentioned 1967, and I believe he said June 1967, it brought up my dad's first tour of Viet-Nam in my mind.
Those were not easy times. Scary. I think he said he was in Security?
Anyway, being in the MTA for almost 30 years, he has a wealth of experience.
I like this guy.
IMOO.

I wonder if media is going to release more of the video in snippets to keep viewers coming back.
Thanks to your dad for his service. index.png

I wonder if media is going to release more of the video in snippets to keep viewers coming back.
Thanks to your dad for his service. View attachment 77389

Thank you about the thanks to my dad's service.
He retired as a CSM, with 30 years of service in the Army.
I am a proud Army Brat! :)

Question: Do people living in AZ have wells/old wells? I didn't know if there would be any around the compound that should be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill