GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about Weeds and Breaking Bad, too. I can easily see a disabled pilot with financial problems getting involved in transporting with a hobby plane late at night. I hope all of the local airports and runways have video cameras that can be checked. When you watch Breaking Bad and see the lengths that Gus goes through to transport, it is easy to imagine how a pilot would be a valuable asset or maybe he was forced to fly someone somewhere and they took his wife to coerce him to do something. At this point, I would rather it be something like that and they come back than to think of them in a well or desert grave at the hands of someone they knew. :(

There are small air strips that are not much more than leveled off dirt out that way. Ranchers had/have planes if you look on the west side of those hills near Vekol Valley.

Not saying he did or didn't, just pointing out that they wouldn't need to use a small regional or private airport when there are air strips where one would have less chance of being detected.

Sorry if this has been discussed,but the thread is moving so quickly and I'm having problems with the site. Did LE ever search the house that Michael and Tina lived in?

Sorry if this has been discussed,but the thread is moving so quickly and I'm having problems with the site. Did LE ever search the house that Michael and Tina lived in?

I thought they asked Geoff and they searched a little bit, I believe.

I'm curious if they've discovered DNA in the car?

I got the vibe from Stan Williams(Lisa's brother hired PI )...that the car is not where LE needs to look.
Her purse , at home has already caught someone in a lie ( that they never saw coming IMO) this is going to get REAL...really fast IMO

I believe GD said they only searched up in their bedroom in the family's press conference late this afternoon. MOO until a transcript or recording can be found to confirm.

Arizona is on Mountain Standard Time all year long, I believe, and they don't observe daylight savings time.

I am mountain time, in Colorado, but we observe daylight savings time, so it is 3:24 here right now.

The easy way I remember it is we are mountain in winter and pacific in summer. :-)

Site is loading very slow for me as it is for others. Thank you everyone for the updates. Wish we knew whose house that is.

They don't seem interested in their house.. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541