GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.trivalleycentral.com/cas...cle_426ef94c-21a1-11e5-b450-230b57aa7217.html
Babeu said Valenzuela’s version of events hasn’t been completely confirmed and an autopsy will be conducted on the remains

Also from your link:

"The suspect told police he and the couple had used meth together for the past two years."

http://www.trivalleycentral.com/cas...cle_426ef94c-21a1-11e5-b450-230b57aa7217.html

I don't recall reading previously that they all had used meth together for the past two years.

I read previously that they all have known each other for two years.

IMOO.

I think JV & Felix's version is closer to the truth than the familys. The familys is a pure guess. What guy calls another guy he suspects may have knowledge of a crime against him several times between 9 & 11 pm & then takes his wife with him for a confrontation?

I think JV & Felix's version is closer to the truth than the familys. The familys is a pure guess. What guy calls another guy he suspects may have knowledge of a crime against him several times between 9 & 11 pm & then takes his wife with him for a confrontation?

BBM....plus denial IMO (which would be normal)

We are waiting for the toxicology reports; however, even if they came positive, we will never buy the story of them coming to him for Methamphetamine.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...couple-family-statement-on-drug-use/29684761/

Prior to the discoveries of the bodies, didn't the family say that the perp. learned of Mike being a pilot. If JV worked for the family and knew them for 2 or more years, I can't imagine that he just learned of Mike being a pilot.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Mike was on disability because of a hand injury...Many times people get hooked on prescription painkillers...Just a thought.

I woke up with a thought (Good Morning), what if that JV told Mike that he thinks one of Mikes boys (sons or nephews) was the fire starter. Would make Mike mad enough to wrestle/fight with JV. JV gets called a liar, to his meth head its a deadly insult. I'm not supposing anything about what shape M and T were in. Just looking for a catalyst for the fight. Especially since the fight was supposedly fire related. JMO.
Justice for Mike and Tina.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

from Copamonitor recent update Babeau reported "The suspect also told police he & the couple abused meth together for the past two years" (keep in mind JV's statements don't make them true...facts have to be proved) but JV statement rather than 2yr friends. this just to clear up some posts earlier discussing this particular issue

near end of story a correction "small amount of" transfer blood"(was found in the Honda accord) "signifying some blood is believed to have been transferred from the killer’s clothing or hands onto the surfaces of the car." "Sherrif Babeau never said there was evidence bodies were transported in the car".... so that should clear a few things as well

I saw someone had posted on the FindT&M site a most beautiful FULL rainbow...lets hope (whether or not drugs were at issue) that the entire family take this Horrific Event as their WAKE UP Call-- & with seeing that FULL Rainbow move this day forward w peaceful lives & find a church which would give them a good support group, get their educations & learn skills, so that they might catapult into productive lives. Perhaps one of them will become an activist.... or begin a foundation. That is how I hope in my heart of hearts it will end up.

I woke up with a thought (Good Morning), what if that JV told Mike that he thinks one of Mikes boys (sons or nephews) was the fire starter. Would make Mike mad enough to wrestle/fight with JV. JV gets called a liar, to his meth head its a deadly insult. I'm not supposing anything about what shape M and T were in. Just looking for a catalyst for the fight. Especially since the fight was supposedly fire related. JMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking similarly. Depending on the content of the calls, Mike could have been lured there to talk about a piloting gig, or lured by the possibility of gaining information on the arsonist, or something along those lines.
But then Tina went along for the ride in her pajamas. That's the part that doesn't fit for me. If she'd taken her wallet, we could theorize she was along only as a designated driver and wasn't planning to be seen by anyone else but Mike. Has that detail about pajamas been confirmed?

I also wondered if they weren't there for one thing and while there, saw some of their own property thought lost in the fire in his house. That's probably unlikely but its not impossible.

And good morning to you, too. :)

I am wondering this...
What time did Jose leave the house/family compound?(Brother-in-law, Geoff, called it a family compound.)
The probable cause statement says family did not see Mike and Tina after 9pm.
Is it possible that Mike and Tina left the family compound with Jose, leaving their vehicle behind at their family compound?
Is it possible that the "blood transfer" happened due to Jose coming back to the family compound to drive the car away?
Jose could have taken the car keys Away from Tina or Mike.
Is it possible that Jose placed the phones in their car?
Why not keep the phones with Mike and Tina?
Is it possible, If Jose did plant the phones, he was afraid that the phones would indicate where he put the bodies, so he put the phones in their car?

Also, if Tina and Mike were last seen at 9pm, was this usual for a house full of people not to notice they were gone, or was it usual for Mike and Tina to "retire" to their bedroom around 9pm?

The PI thought that some people that were talked to by investigators were being less than truthful.

There is a timeline discrepancy between what Geoff said in the media (10-10:30pm) and the 9pm last sighting on the probable cause statement.

Maybe some of the people that were questioned were being less than truthful, and later they talked?? Who knows?

I am not pointing fingers at anyone. I noticed the timeline discrepancy. Just an observation. Maybe Geoff was mistaken about the time?

Since Jose was at the family compound that night, maybe people were afraid to talk?
Maybe they didn't want to accuse, or point fingers? Maybe denial? Who knows?

Just my opinion...

I've been thinking similarly. Depending on the content of the calls, Mike could have been lured there to talk about a piloting gig, or lured by the possibility of gaining information on the arsonist, or something along those lines.
But then Tina went along for the ride in her pajamas. That's the part that doesn't fit for me. If she'd taken her wallet, we could theorize she was along only as a designated driver and wasn't planning to be seen by anyone else but Mike. Has that detail about pajamas been confirmed?

I also wondered if they weren't there for one thing and while there, saw some of their own property thought lost in the fire in his house. That's probably unlikely but its not impossible.

I am wondering, was the pajama content mentioned from the perp or mentioned from the family or both?

Is it possible that Tina had her pajamas on at 9PM, when family members last saw her, and she changed her clothing when she went out?
IMOO.

Ui

http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2015/07/02/missing-couple-saga
“We believe the incident of the murder and the fight happened the night before [they were reported missing],” Babeu said. “There’s references to Tina being in her pajamas and so forth. There is an assumption that they just left for work the next day.”

*this is the only place I've seen the pajama comment...one wonders where/who did that info come ...I guess we will know when it is told how she was found. JMO

Edit: to Treelights........we r thinking alike this am!

Another thought.
Is it possible that Only Mike went with Jose?
Maybe Tina knew this.
Maybe Jose had to call Tina after Mike was murdered, because Tina would know that Mike was with Jose.
Maybe Jose concocted some story, that made Tina run out of the house, in her pajamas, into her car, and then she was murdered
as well, because she knew where Mike was.
All Just scenarios, thoughts, opinions, just throwing that out there.
IMOO.

[modsnip]

I love that they saw a double rainbow and a full rainbow after the vigil. When all of the details of their murder start to fade, I hope the family can take comfort in knowing they are together forever for eternity.

I reread the probable cause statement but did not see that family last saw them at 9:00pm

Thank you. For some reason I was only connecting 21:00 hours to the time phone calls started."

Yes, so why the discrepancy from what GD said? That's a large span of time to be mistaken about and would seem like a major factor in any investigation.

Perhaps that explains why a PI was hired.

I am wondering, was the pajama content mentioned from the perp or mentioned from the family or both?

Is it possible that Tina had her pajamas on at 9PM, when family members last saw her, and she changed her clothing when she went out?
IMOO.

I forgot I had that article tagged to read and post in the media thread. That reference to pajamas sounds like it came from family and it would only take a half minute to throw on the same clothes you wore all day, with a spontaneous change of plans.
I still wonder if Tina went along to drive if Mike did imbibe a bit for the Father's Day celebration. And without her DL, not a big deal to go 2 streets over. His almost severed hand wouldn't preclude him from driving, would it?

http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2015/07/02/missing-couple-saga

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech