GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think drugs and liquor make folks crazy!

Absolutely, and that might be the simplest, best answer right there.
Here I am trying to reason why he would bury them at his house.
And why he would even kill them?
It's beyond logic. It's crazy! Drugs and liquor, yup.
IMOO.

In one of the earlier threads I think RustryProp said it was a pride thing, AZ for Arizona. I'm not sure if that was the post that was removed because it referred to Mike and a group of his friends back in the day.

Hello Everyone,

First time poster... I stumbled on this website following the Allison Feldman case. I am a relative of one of her sister's best friends and have become amazed at all the crime and cruelty in the world )=

My thoughts on this case.... maybe JV did the electric work on the house and trailer and was not paid for it... he then burned them down thinking they would pay him with the insurance money... when JV alludes to the fact that he knows something about the arson and the victims tell him there was no insurance and no money. Then, the victims are upset because they just found out they lost everything at the hands of their "friend" and JV in enraged to learn there is no money coming his way. A fight breaks out between JV and MC, MC is killed. And TC is killed because... well why leave a witness and no chance of getting away with anything. If this Felix is his friend he probably thought he would give him an alibi and cover for him and this is why he was left alive.

I am curious about MC's tattoo of A Z on his chest. Tattoos are typically personal, apart from the obvious that it could stand for Arizona (AZ), I ain't no tattoo expert. Thoughts anyone?

Strange.....some picts are now missing from the *find M&T fcbook* site. The picture you are referring to of MC w the A Z tatoo is gone & now the picture of MC on the horse giving the horn hand signal. I coulda' sworn it was on the collage pict too but now not on it.

Hello Everyone,

First time poster... I stumbled on this website following the Allison Feldman case. I am a relative of one of her sister's best friends and have become amazed at all the crime and cruelty in the world )=

My thoughts on this case.... maybe JV did the electric work on the house and trailer and was not paid for it... he then burned them down thinking they would pay him with the insurance money... when JV alludes to the fact that he knows something about the arson and the victims tell him there was no insurance and no money. Then, the victims are upset because they just found out they lost everything at the hands of their "friend" and JV in enraged to learn there is no money coming his way. A fight breaks out between JV and MC, MC is killed. And TC is killed because... well why leave a witness and no chance of getting away with anything. If this Felix is his friend he probably thought he would give him an alibi and cover for him and this is why he was left alive.

Welcome!!! :)
Thanks for your thoughts as to what may have happened.

Hello Everyone,

This makes alot of sense to me. And things just got really out of hand. imo

Facts & observations: & some of the things we have learned...
1- JV did electrical jobs & had been hired by T&M to do some electrical work (we don't know if he did some jobs for them in the past or even if he was actually licensed...??)

2- JV knew the family for quite some time... & JV lived in Maricopa for long long time since his childhood

3- JV could get quite angry quickly angry enough to beat someone up in a seconds notice.
4- JV uses Meth (but no one has a clue if he is a long time user, dealer, or middleman)

5- JV came to the fathers day party & stated he knew who burned the trailer (no one knows if he said that to tantalize them, or really knew something.)
6- JV may have actually known something about the burned trailer & had local homeys he had do his dirty work... or may have been the arsonist himself (no one knows any of these to be facts)

7- No one knows if T&M actually did drugs. or were recreational users.

8- We do know JV says things to try to screw with the LE - messing them up & like the cat & mouse phone game he played with them

9- my conclusions IMO he was in some way involved w the arson or knew someone who did, he was a meth user for quite a while but not yet long long or he would have had a thinner body weight when taken in, but he may have been a pusher or a middleman.

10- someone ANGERED him ALOT that night enough to KILL & dispose of the bodies & create a story.

IMO -- I tend to think MC may have been a recreational closet user not realizing the implications of the drug or just simply trying to get marij & my money is on the fact that T was not a user & just got caught up in everything.....

Tina and Mike's property burned down in the fall.
If Jose was waiting to get paid from Mike and Tina about previous work not paid, would he have waited until June?
Did they postpone paying him all this time? A lot of time has passed.
IMOO.

"According to Perry, he was under the impression that Valenzuela was the electrical contractor the couple hired to do work on their build.

"I spoke with Tina the Thursday before she disappeared. And we were going over some construction concerns she had that Jose was doing the electrical work," he explained. "So, the only thing I knew about Jose is he was Geoff Dugan’s guest at their Father’s Day gathering barbecue and that he was Tina’s electrician." "

http://www.kpho.com/story/29467251/family-of-missing-couple-deals-with-worst-outcome-imaginable

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/29467251/...s-with-worst-outcome-imaginable#ixzz3f9bepqDG

Bringing my previous post forward with this link.

So, Jose then would be doing more electrical work for Tina and Mike, and if they didn't pay him the previous time they contracted him, if they did contract him previously, then maybe he thinks he will get a lump sum now??
IMOO.

Hello Everyone,

Even though it was known in the fall that Tina did not have insurance, maybe Jose wasn't aware of that, even to this day.
Your theory makes a lot of sense.
IMOO.

Tina and Mike's property burned down in the fall.
If Jose was waiting to get paid from Mike and Tina about previous work not paid, would he have waited until June?
Did they postpone paying him all this time? A lot of time has passed.
IMOO.
They may have been telling him he would be paid with in expected inheritance? And then when it arrived they were not quick to part with the money, spent it on other things... MOO

They may have been telling him he would be paid with in expected inheritance? And then when it arrived they were not quick to part with the money, spent it on other things... MOO

Yes, of course, the inheritance.
Wow. I forgot about that!
Thanks for bringing that up!!
IMOO.

Facts & observations: & some of the things we have learned...
1- JV did electrical jobs & had been hired by T&M to do some electrical work (we don't know if he did some jobs for them in the past or even if he was actually licensed...??)

2- JV knew the family for quite some time... & JV lived in Maricopa for long long time since his childhood

3- JV could get quite angry quickly angry enough to beat someone up in a seconds notice.
4- JV uses Meth (but no one has a clue if he is a long time user, dealer, or middleman)

5- JV came to the fathers day party & stated he knew who burned the trailer (no one knows if he said that to tantalize them, or really knew something.)
6- JV may have actually known something about the burned trailer & had local homeys he had do his dirty work... or may have been the arsonist himself (no one knows any of these to be facts)

7- No one knows if T&M actually did drugs. or were recreational users.

8- We do know JV says things to try to screw with the LE - messing them up & like the cat & mouse phone game he played with them

9- my conclusions IMO he was in some way involved w the arson or knew someone who did, he was a meth user for quite a while but not yet long long or he would have had a thinner body weight when taken in, but he may have been a pusher or a middleman.

10- someone ANGERED him ALOT that night enough to KILL & dispose of the bodies & create a story.

IMO -- I tend to think MC may have been a recreational closet user not realizing the implications of the drug or just simply trying to get marij & my money is on the fact that T was not a user & just got caught up in everything.....

We don't know that he killed them out of anger.

Something is nagging at me.

Leaving drugs totally out of the equation, say JV told MC earlier that day at the Father's Day get-together that JV had information about who torched their trailer. From what's been posted earlier in this thread, MC and TC lost everything in that fire and did not have insurance to cover it. Considering personal/sentimental things were destroyed and not just a structure, MC and TC were most likely very personally invested in finding out who set that fire.

* If JV said something to MC during the party about it, why would MC let that drop? It seems to me like MC would have absolutely demanded JV tell him what he knew, right then and there. If he was mad enough, maybe MC would have even called the cops and said JV had information and they should talk to him.

* MC called JV a number of times on Sunday night between 9-11 pm, after the party. IIRC, cell phone records show this to be the case. Do the records show if there was a conversation between them (in terms of the length of time a call lasted)?

* If MC called JV numerous times and JV didn't answer, would possible info about the arson motivate MC to go over to JV's house in the dark to see if he could find JV? How did MC know JV would be at that house vs. his other house in town?

* Assuming that MC discovered that JV was home (through his car being in the driveway or whatever) and knocked on his door, what would motivate JV to actually answer the door, especially if MC was angry/upset?

* Why wouldn't MC have waited until daylight to have a follow-up conversation with JV about what he knew regarding the arson? If JV was TC's electrician, JV would have been around and available, and MC would have known that. Rather than head out in the dark of night on a Sunday when TC had a work-related errand to run and a doctor's appointment early the next day... why not wait, especially when its been stated they'd been friends for two years and MC and JV were known to see each other during the day?

I can see MC being upset that JV claimed he had info and didn't reveal it during the party, but that just leads me back to my first question.

JMO, of course....

J
Hello Everyone,

I don't think he did prior work for them because the trailer that burned had no electricity or gas. It's mentioned in the article that it had neither and was was felt to be set for that reason, because with no electrical or gas involvement it wouldn't spontaneously combust.

Bringing my previous post forward with this link.

So, Jose then would be doing more electrical work for Tina and Mike, and if they didn't pay him the previous time they contracted him, if they did contract him previously, then maybe he thinks he will get a lump sum now??
IMOO.

I have always thought that the money T received from her mother played a part in all of this. No money...no problems. Inherit a few bucks and everybody wants something. MOO

Also, the Careccia's trailer was not the only structure burned last Fall. Maricopa had a serial arsonist that targeted several structures/homes in the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back