GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Off Topic Here,
but the PHONE THING:

The Dylan Redwine case:
"Mark Redwine says he may be 'person of interest' in son's death."

" "I'd be more than happy to speak with Mr. Redwine whenever and wherever. But he wants to do it on his terms. He wants to speak on the phone. If he wants to talk, we're going to sit down face to face or we're not going to do it," Klismet said. "

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...ays-he-may-be-person-interest?source=infinite

What is it with people and the phone??
IMOO.

IMHO, because it's ALOT easier to lie on the phone than it is to lie in person to a seasoned, trained investigator who picks up on body language cues, who can shove pictures of your (alleged) victims under your nose, and most importantly, if you get too uncomfortable you can just hang up the phone. Once you're at the station, it might not be so easy to just get up and walk out!

I've been lurking and following this case...not sure what to believe about the circumstances of this murder and whether or not Mike and Tina were using drugs. On one hand, I do not dismiss the claims solely based on their appearance or what their family believes. Through personal experience, I know that drug use and addiction does not discriminate among socio-economic class, intelligence, race, and that use can be kept hidden from loved one from years. Also despite what media and alarmists think, people don't always get addicted instantly; nor do they go from normal to 'faces of meth' in a short period of time. On the other hand, I am not that willing to believe that they were involved with drugs based solely on the word of a self-confessed violent lying murderer without further proof either. I pray that for the sake of the family there will be definitive answers either way, although based on the families' statement, it doesn't sound that they will be willing to accept the results if they do show they were using drugs at the time of their death.

I have 2 Qs that stick in my head. Not sure if anyone knows the answer to either of these, but putting out there. In the picture of Michael sitting on the horse - on closer look he is giving the hand gesture of the horns -- I noticed that on a very old facebook picture online of JV where he is also giving same hand gesture. That picture is gone now since the arrest. But does anyone happen to know what that means??

There are numerous meanings for that hand symbol. Personally I know it as a fan of rock music but here are some other meanings / uses for it :)

I think the reason the family won't believe it even if toxicology comes back positive is understandable.
I'm guessing they will believe it was given TO them against their will in order to fit the killers story or motives.
If there is a way to test for long term meth use, they would be more willing to believe that I think.

I will follow this thread and try to answer any questions about Jose(Nacho) that I can going forward. I grew up with him since the 6th grade and became good friends in high school and beyond. My last contact with him was 2008 on his aggravated dui charge. Obviously I'm stunned but this is a good vehicle to talk about it.

I will follow this thread and try to answer any questions about Jose(Nacho) that I can going forward. I grew up with him since the 6th grade and became good friends in high school and beyond. My last contact with him was 2008 on his aggravated dui charge. Obviously I'm stunned but this is a good vehicle to talk about it.
Hi Fireinside.... I have a few questions... I am simply really curious about this case. don't know if you would even know... was Nacho (that his nic?) ever in prison?? I could probably find that online, but too lazy to do so... & just curious anyway. I guess his trying to outwit the LE by saying one time he was for hep to confuse them...makes me wonder how he got so street smart.

He's never been to prison. But even in high school he was "street smart". He was very good at manipulating. I remember him being like that as early as sixth grade. But he had a softer side too that's why this doesn't make any sense. Using meth may have taken that over though.

Hi fireinside. Thank you for joining us. I am kind of curious about his Electric business. Was he a good, respected businessman or was he one of those guys doing side jobs for cash?

I read somewhere he owned two homes. Was he a man of wealth?

Thanks for any info.

I am curious about MC's tattoo of A Z on his chest. Tattoos are typically personal, apart from the obvious that it could stand for Arizona (AZ), I ain't no tattoo expert. Thoughts anyone?

We called him nacho more than Jose

Thanks for letting us know his nickname.
I will call him Jose.
No offense, but I can't call him an endearing nickname.
But thanks for letting us know regardless.
Thanks also for coming back on the thread.
Your insight I am sure is quite helpful.
IMOO.

It was more a side jobs for cash type deal. I know nothing of him owning two homes. The house that he was living in(where the bodies were buried) was his parents house that he grew up in. He may have purchased it from them but I don't know.

Treelights I will follow this thread because it gives me an outlet to talk about it.

I am kind of curious about Mike and Tina. Were they well thought of? Social? I think they were regulars at a club not far from where they were living. Just curious about all of them.

I wonder where Felix is...
Since he was Jose's housemate, would he still be living there?
Or is the house considered "evidence" for now?
IMOO.

It was more a side jobs for cash type deal. I know nothing of him owning two homes. The house that he was living in(where the bodies were buried) was his parents house that he grew up in. He may have purchased it from them but I don't know.

yes...thanks Fireinside for coming back on. Sorry stepped away from computer.

Wow! That is kind of even more shocking:tantrum: to know That JV did that in the house he grew up in & the house his parents owned. So that house has a lot of history & goes way back. No wonder you are trying to process it all.

I am curious about MC's tattoo of A Z on his chest. Tattoos are typically personal, apart from the obvious that it could stand for Arizona (AZ), I ain't no tattoo expert. Thoughts anyone?

When I first saw the photo of him with the A and Z tattoo, it reminded me of "Amazon" with the arrows under the A and Z,
kinda like "from A to Z," but other than that first thought, I don't know what it could mean, other than maybe AZ, for Arizona. It's a mystery, to me...
IMOO.

yes...thanks Fireinside for coming back on. Sorry stepped away from computer.

Wow! That is kind of even more shocking:tantrum: to know That JV did that in the house he grew up in & the house his parents owned. So that house has a lot of history & goes way back. No wonder you are trying to process it all.

It seems so strange.
Maybe he didn't have a personal attachment to the house? Even though he grew up there.
Maybe he didn't have an attachment to his parents, either?? Or even an attachment of his own memories there?
Maybe it was the only place he could think of that he might not get caught?
IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back