GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imagine that! A family keeps their private business private and not as fodder for anyone's entertainment. Good for them for attending to this sad duty without any hullaballoo.
My entertainment hardly comment was in response to this post which states 'anyone's entertainment.' No mention of social media. That's why it caught my attention.

Now why do that? Give a full confession, lead us to the bodies, then plead not guilty? This goes to trial and Mike and Tina's lifestyle choices will become center stage which is so wrong.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Imo this is exactly why he pleaded not guilty....to put the victims' lifestyle on trial.

Madeleine74's posts are 100% logic and 0% emotion, I think people just aren't used to that. Clearly she's not meaning offense
to everyone who follows these cases because she'd have to include herself as well since she also follows them.

That being said, I will fess up to getting some entertainment reading threads. I'm a human with flaws. Some of these cases couldn't be imagined up and I often find myself
going through threads like they are page turner novels. I still care very much about those who are missing but when we aren't given updates I will feel like the movie abruptly ended.
I'm not proud of it but just being honest.

I also often feel an attachment to the victim, I suppose that's common since we choose to follow different cases.

Sorry for off topic. I really thought there would be more arrests in this case.

Madeleine74's posts are 100% logic and 0% emotion, I think people just aren't used to that. Clearly she's not meaning offense
to everyone who follows these cases because she'd have to include herself as well since she also follows them.

That being said, I will fess up to getting some entertainment reading threads. I'm a human with flaws. Some of these cases couldn't be imagined up and I often find myself
going through threads like they are page turner novels. I still care very much about those who are missing but when we aren't given updates I will feel like the movie abruptly ended.

I also often feel an attachment to the victim, I suppose that's common since we choose to follow different cases.

I think you explained things very well. I was feeling put off by some of this members posts. Then you go back, reread and take it at face value. Or scroll and roll [emoji6] either way I do get very emotionally involved and maybe my posts sometimes sound too enthusiastic, but I am here for them (the victims) to care, to remember, and to bear witness.

I love this post! Well stated.

Now why do that? Give a full confession, lead us to the bodies, then plead not guilty? This goes to trial and Mike and Tina's lifestyle choices will become center stage which is so wrong.

Trying to avoid the death penalty?

Just working the system for a deal. Pretty much every criminal does it! IMO of course

Now why do that? Give a full confession, lead us to the bodies, then plead not guilty?

He's pleading not guilty to the charges of first degree murder, but would probably admit to lesser charges like 2nd degree murder. His defense would be that the murders weren't premeditated or deliberate.

He's pleading not guilty to the charges of first degree murder, but would probably admit to lesser charges like 2nd degree murder. His defense would be that the murders weren't premeditated or deliberate.

right thats my IMO..…avoiding the death penalty in AZ?

(GAL) Guardian Ad Litem's are appointed by the Court for minors or disabled people and the GAL is a neutral party that works for the best interest of the person they are appointed to. In some cases, not all, it usually involves money that is owed to the minor or disabled person, like a settlement, insurance payouts, that sort of thing

Name is Jose Valenzuela DOB 4/1977. I'm interested in knowing why a Guardian ad Litem was appointed in THIS case.

It doesn't say...I wonder if it is a wrongful death claim on behalf of the minor children of Mike and Tina?

It wouldn't be a wrongful death civil action, that would be a separate case within civil court system not criminal. My guess is he's either asserting or been found to have some mental/learning incapacitation so that someone has been appointed to act on his behalf such as like a child would need

Eta IMO it's a guess

It wouldn't be a wrongful death civil action, that would be a separate case within civil court system not criminal. My guess is he's either asserting or been found to have some mental/learning incapacitation so that someone has been appointed to act on his behalf such as like a child would need

Eta IMO it's a guess

I hadn't even thought of that, but the office I work in is Civil not Criminal, so it makes sense on the criminal side, one would think there would be an article or something though if he was mental? IDK. And I wonder is that what he is going to claim...mentally incapacitated, brain rot from drugs? So tuck him away with the criminally insane..far worse than prison IMOO

Yea, it would be Civil on behalf of the children.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chloerock
Back