GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the link.
...reporter at the end said they are still trying to find out about the meth through
toxicolgy....verify JV side of the story .
I noticed the go fund me is over $12,000 (goal $20,000) .
I assume all that means they have not been released to the family. Sad.

JMO

Actually, it doesn't mean that. My husband tried to raise money for some of the poorest people in Luxor Egypt and tried this site. We didn't collect much, nothing like thousands, but just hundreds goes a LONG way in this country for sure, to clothe children. We have a lady friend who runs a computer internet shop there, who disbursed the goods the money purchased and sent us the photos (proof of how it was spent. She is very trustworthy. Yet I've seen a LOT of misuse and outright scams on that site over the years I've watched since.
From Cats to Dogs, etc. never any photos of anything purchased or updates as to what the thousands actually did if anything other then line someone's pockets as its a totally based on one's own honesty.

Anyway, the site takes 10% of the collected funds, and the rest you take out as you wish, just like having a bank account withdrawal. It does not however, (as a bank book does), show the balance, only what was collected during the entire time period.

It is very odd how the goal changed from $10,000 to the now $20,000
I did not know it was like a bank account you can draw from anytime - pre/goal ...wow.

JMO & no link to -the Fund- as its against TOS
At the very end of this article ...it says $10,000 is the target.
http://www.floridanewstime.com/regi...ect-s-claims-the-parents-were-meth-users.html

It seems to be common practice on funding sites to raise the goal after the initial target is likely to be met--
so that funds will continue to be donated.

It is very odd how the goal changed from $10,000 to the now $20,000
I did not know it was like a bank account you can draw from anytime - pre/goal ...wow.

JMO & no link to -the Fund- as its against TOS
At the very end of this article ...it says $10,000 is the target.
http://www.floridanewstime.com/regi...ect-s-claims-the-parents-were-meth-users.html

I double checked in case it changed,but it says here, withdrawals take approx. 5 days just like the banks would when electronic transfers I guess?

Strange, to think that it is totally unaudited or any accountability or oversight by authorities as far as I know. I often thought that the I.R.S. should at least check them out, because they do raise a ton of money on those campaigns, and do not (as far as I know,) even bother with the charitable IRS paperwork.

Seems ripe for scammers.

http://www.copamonitor.com/news/local/article_a8629aba-20f7-11e5-85be-f375df7d3736.html?mode=jqm
An earlier version of this story stated that sheriff Paul Babeu told reporters that a small amount of blood was found inside the Honda Accord that was consistent with the transport of bodies. This is incorrect. The actual statement was small amount of “ transfer blood," signifying some blood is believed to have been transferred from the killer’s clothing or hands onto the surfaces of the car. Sheriff Babeu never said there was evidence the bodies were transported in the car. We regret the error.

Jose said Felix moved the car....

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...l-held-for-murdered-maricopa-couple/30226211/
Mike Perry, Tina's brother, said the couple was cremated. The family held a funeral for them at Tempe's Pera Club Wednesday evening. Perry said there were about 100 people there, mostly family and friends and that a short video of Tina and Mike shown.

WOW - nothing was posted about this on the official FB page. I kept looking for updates as to when the services would be (and kept wondering when the bodies would be released). They sure kept a tight lid on it. Good find IndianSummer

Imagine that! A family keeps their private business private and not as fodder for anyone's entertainment. Good for them for attending to this sad duty without any hullaballoo.

I don't see anything wrong with those who have invested so much time in following a case to wonder about when their services would be. And certainly not anything to warrant any negative reaction to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine that! A family keeps their private business private and not as fodder for anyone's entertainment. Good for them for attending to this sad duty without any hullaballoo.
Entertainment? Hardly.

Entertainment? Hardly.

Admittedly there are people on social media who follow true crime cases for their own entertainment. They might not admit it, but yes, it is their form of entertainment. Others may not see it as entertainment but they might feel entitled to know all the details because they've been following the bigger crime story.

Keeping details of a funeral private is one way to control the event, especially when said event is not open to but a select number of people. These 2 decedents were not public figures and they are only known now because they were horrifically murdered. The family's choices are ones of their choosing and I respect their desire and plan which kept the event for themselves.

I must have missed it, but I didn't read here where anyone was throwing a fit because they weren't informed.

I don't see anything wrong with those who have invested so much time in following a case to wonder about when their services would be. And certainly not anything to warrant any negative reaction to it.

Thanks CourtneyB. I guess its how people choose to look at it. This whole site could be labeled as fodder if some wished. People waiting on bodies to be recovered; people listening to the dispatchers; people waiting on tox results; people waiting on innocent verdicts - guilty verdicts; analyzing body language, speech patterns, etc. There are numerous memorials, visitations, vigils, and services posted frequently and I have never felt any disrespect was intended by any poster by doing so. But to each their own right?

I must have missed it, but I didn't read here where anyone was throwing a fit because they weren't informed.

And I must have missed where anyone claimed anyone else was "throwing a fit because they weren't informed." :thinking:

And I must have missed where anyone claimed anyone else was "throwing a fit because they weren't informed." :thinking:

I apologize for drawing your ire. It just seemed that your comment was very pointed and in direct response to those commenting on how tightly the family kept a lid on the service information. As if they should be ashamed of wanting to know this information. I think the tone of your post may have caused myself and others to read it wrong; as if you were directing your annoyance at someone specific. No worries...

People on this thread have invested time and prayers for the family and victims. I don't see anyone here wanting to know about the funeral for "entertainment purposes" unless I missed something, or posts were removed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I apologize for drawing your ire. It just seemed that your comment was very pointed and in direct response to those commenting on how tightly the family kept a lid on the service information. As if they should be ashamed of wanting to know this information. I think the tone of your post may have caused myself and others to read it wrong; as if you were directing your annoyance at someone specific. No worries...

Thanks Courtney. You didn't draw my ire. A comment I never made was being attributed to me and I was confused. If you go back and read what I actually wrote, I was calling out "social media" and saying, "good for the family for managing this sad event the way they wanted to." That's called being supportive of the family's decisions.

And yes, I stand by my opinion that murder cases are entertainment for some. That should not offend anyone here who is concerned for the family as they certainly wouldn't count in the pool of "some who follow a murder case for entertainment." If someone else posted it, it wouldn't offend me, I'd be in total agreement because 1. it's true and 2. I know I don't do that so why take it personally?

WOW - nothing was posted about this on the official FB page. I kept looking for updates as to when the services would be (and kept wondering when the bodies would be released). They sure kept a tight lid on it. Good find IndianSummer

I actually found it by mistake.
Her brother,Mike Perry ,sure seems like a kind man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back