GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For anybody that missed it, you can still watch the entire press conference at the link below.

NOTE: What you need to do is wait for the live stream screen to load, then click on the red bar about 3/4 of the way down or so until you get to where the press conference begins. The beginning of that livestream IS NOT the beginning of the press conference, click along that bar and fast forward it towards the right end until you see the sheriff speaking.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/

An amount of time passed between the two murders at which point the witness tried to intervene (and save Tina?). Did they say his name is Felix?

For anybody that missed it, you can still watch the entire press conference at the link below.

NOTE: What you need to do is wait for the live stream screen to load, then click on the red bar about 3/4 of the way down or so until you get to where the press conference begins. The beginning of that livestream IS NOT the beginning of the press conference, click along that bar and fast forward it towards the right end until you see the sheriff speaking.

Thank you, I was wondering about this.

Does anyone know the question from the media during the Bro-in-laws press conference that prompted him to offer up JV's name?

How does one get their brain to grasp all of these sordid details?? How do 2 all American healthy people get involved in meth. ?????? Lets hope it is NOT true -& just the continued depravity& lie of a plug . Forensics in a few days ....

I heard that too, then Felix feared for his life and stopped protesting to JV. I also thought I heard that Felix is the one that drove the car back to where it was found later?

I hope someone posts a good feed of it, it kept cutting out on Fox 10.

I think I heard that a neighbor of JV's said that his (JV's) wife and 3 or 4 children lived in the home with him. The wife HAD to of heard the gunshots. And she didn't notify the police? And the poor children. There must have been so much commotion.

Sadly drug use goes on behind closed doors of many people in this Country and many have steady jobs and are nice people who are secretly hiding a drug addiction or even recreational drug use. I will be curious to hear the toxicology and autopsy reports just to see if it ties into JV's account of events. I am not suggesting they were drug users but it's not uncommon by any means in the area or in most areas. I am thankful for all of you posting updates etc. Thanks so much! Prayers will keep going out for the family, they are the people left with the horror of this situation to deal with for life :-(

JV has 2 homes. family doesn't have to be in the one where the dirty deeds happen.

It sounds like this had his eye on Tina all along, Mike was killed first :(

at the risk of sounding like I am victim blaming ( I am not) Its not difficult to understand what kind of dude JV is, Its sad that these two disregarded that info...sad

Does anyone know the question from the media during the Bro-in-laws press conference that prompted him to offer up JV's name?

i watched the pc yesterday & the question did sound a bit random. It just came out in the round of questions the different reporters were asking Geoff (the brother in law). i believe it was a female reporter & she just flat out asked if the name was familiar to him & how well did Mike & Tina and/or family know him, referring to JV. Give me a few & i'll link up!

eta: forgive me. i am having a he&& of a time finding Geoffs pc vid from yesterday. Hopefully in the coming days, a news clip or even segmented video will pop up on on of the news sites with sound bites. IMO the reporter must of had a "source" who works with the police dept that tipped her off, thus resulting in her question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back