GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doing drugs will often lead someone into associating, even tangentially, with some unsavory characters. It's part of the lifestyle. Someone can look perfectly normal and all-American on the outside and be doing drugs. The point is: you can't know just from looking at someone.

And respectfully, how does anyone here 'know' whether Tina would have taken her purse to a drug deal or not? It's a drug deal, not a night out on the town. If they were only going mere blocks away, a purse is not a necessary accessory. If you have a pocket, you can put in cash and don't need to carry a purse. It's not like this JV dude was going to card them, checking their age.

So what this is starting to sound like to me is: drug deal with known prior associate, possibly gone wrong. Or argument on top of drug deal and the argument escalated into murder and eventually another murder. These kinds of crimes really do happen every day in our country. Not usually to a couple (white couple), and then not as often where the bodies are buried in the yard outside, but go into areas of any city where drug deals occur and murder after or along with a drug deal happens all the time.

Think people of all economic social strata aren't doing drugs in your town? Think again. From the very rich to the very poor, drugs cross all barriers.

An amount of time passed between the two murders at which point the witness tried to intervene (and save Tina?). Did they say his name is Felix?

I must have missed this information. Was this from the press conference?

Sadly drug use goes on behind closed doors of many people in this Country and many have steady jobs and are nice people who are secretly hiding a drug addiction or even recreational drug use.

Indeed it does, especially in the form of Alcohol. Probably the most devastating drug of all time.... yet perfectly legal.

Hmmm...Wonder why JV bail is so high?? 2Mil ....Wow! they must def suspect him of some type of intricate drug running.

JV has 2 homes. family doesn't have to be in the one where the dirty deeds happen.

During the press conference, the sheriff stated (regarding JV) "this is his family's house, our understanding is that he lived there for only, uh.... lived there with his wife and I believe three or four other children".

Note: I tried transcribing but the video cuts out, is noisy, and I had to reload several times so there might be minor errors.

Hmmm...Wonder why JV bail is so high?? 2Mil ....Wow! they must def suspect him of some type of intricate drug running.

First degree murder of 2 people. He might also be considered a danger as well as a flight risk. Pretty standard bail amount when you're in the first degree murder/multiple murder neighborhood.

According to the Sheriff at the press conference, JV confessed over the phone while being pressured by a detective to come in for an interview.

If he had previously gotten away with murder, I doubt he would have caved like that.

First degree murder of 2 people. He might also be considered a danger as well as a flight risk. Pretty standard bail amount when you're in the first degree murder/multiple murder neighborhood.

I expected him to be held without bond, was surprised judge set bond since he's charged with 2 counts of 1st degree.

I must have missed this information. Was this from the press conference?

Yes, it's probably somewhere after the halfway point as I recall, he said words to the effect that after a point Felix stopped trying to intervene and fled the house (at least that's what it sounded like to me, the video was very noisy).

Felix is the "Secondary person who lived at that residence, from our understanding" (from press conference). Sheriff said JV is the "primary" and Felix is "secondary". So, I'm guessing that each of them are blaming the other, which is why their information is conflicting.

I am kind of confused here... on fox10 in the live video they showed the LE using a HUGE backhoe at the house... I am guessing that is today after they found the bodies of Michael & Tina?? or is that yesterday? Would that mean they are looking around for more? or just digging deeper on the T&M hole?? I am so confused... does someone have to sift thru all of that? or do machines do that. Wow! also wld be interesting to know w bodies under ground in this heat for so long.... can autopsy show if there was a rape & actually show if meth was in the system????

Felix is the "Secondary person who lived at that residence, from our understanding" (from press conference). Sheriff said JV is the "primary" and Felix is "secondary". So, I'm guessing that each of them are blaming the other, which is why their information is conflicting.

So I wonder if Felix is his son? Anything LE is saying happened that night is coming from JV and Felix (an accomplice if he moved the car) and is not a fact. http://jailhub.com/arrests/arizona/...september/felix-humberto-diaz-valenzuela.html

Still trying to listen to this PC but it so hard and keeps reloading. I think the sheriff said that the bodies were taken out of the house and into a shed and then "eventually" buried.

Disgusting. The search parties began the next morning and they were driving back and forth right past JV's house. I'm really struggling with that.

RIP Mike and Tina

Still trying to listen to this PC but it so hard and keeps reloading. I think the sheriff said that the bodies were taken out of the house and into a shed and then "eventually" buried.

Disgusting. The search parties began the next morning and they were driving back and forth right past JV's house. I'm really struggling with that.

RIP Mike and Tina
Me too. That's awful. RIP, Tina and Mike

I am kind of confused here... on fox10 in the live video they showed the LE using a HUGE backhoe at the house... I am guessing that is today after they found the bodies of Michael & Tina?? or is that yesterday? Would that mean they are looking around for more? or just digging deeper on the T&M hole?? I am so confused... does someone have to sift thru all of that? or do machines do that. Wow! also wld be interesting to know w bodies under ground in this heat for so long.... can autopsy show if there was a rape & actually show if meth was in the system????

They were digging with backhoe last night. The bodies were discovered sometime last night where they were digging. HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55
Back