AZ - Mom sick of kids, wanted police to take them

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
right, ok - she doesn't want the kids - great - sign the papers
I'd be more than happy to raise them & treat them the way they should be & deserve to be treated
and she can just go pursue her dream career of stripping without the title of mother, a title which she obviously doesn't deserve to begin with

*sigh* these cases make me bitter

I didn't read the article, but hope that she was arrested for child battery or something since she did assault the child in front of an officer. She's probably having second thoughts since she most likely gets food stamps, low rent housing, medical, and welfare due to having children. Losing a meal ticket. Hopefully the kids will be placed into a decent home and be able to stay there.

I just can't get the image of that poor child being punched when he went to hug his mother out of my mind. It is tearing me up. It would be so nice if CPS would do the right thing this time and put these children in a home where they can be children. I am so afraid they will give them back to that loser. She's not mental, she's a piece of garbage.

Heck, I feel bad when I can't give my 4 year old a hug when she wants one because I have a hot pan in my hand or I'm in the bathroom. I feel bad making her wait 2 minutes. How can you punch your child for wanting a hug???

Heck, I feel bad when I can't give my 4 year old a hug when she wants one because I have a hot pan in my hand or I'm in the bathroom. I feel bad making her wait 2 minutes. How can you punch your child for wanting a hug???

I know!

This morning, as I was leaving the tot at the sitter's, he kept reaching for one more hug and/or kiss. I was running late, so after a few of these stall tactics, I had to stop, said my goodbyes and left. I heard him cry as I went out the door, and it almost killed me.

That poor kid. I can't imagine getting punched just for wanting a hug. He must have a deep heart if he still wanted that last hug after what she was doing.

I hope this doesn't jade him too badly.

I am proud of the child for calling the police. It has to be hard to call them on your own mother, even if you are being abused.

That poor kid. I can't imagine getting punched just for wanting a hug. He must have a deep heart if he still wanted that last hug after what she was doing.

I hope this doesn't jade him too badly.

Respectfully snipped.

I am always amazed by the things parents can do to their children and the children still love and want to be with their parents. Kids often have a strong bond/love that repeated abuse and neglect doesn't always break.

That image is still stuck in my head and it bothers me so much. That image is never going to go away for him. It hurts my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back