GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hulsey refuses to come to court. Says he is sick. Up to his old tricks

I say shove an IV in his arm, strap him to a gurney, and wheel his azz into the courtroom. Even the old time Mafioso's, feigning dementia, where wheeled into their trials.
Doesn't this require a Dr.s excuse?:gaah:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 40s
State v #BryanHulsey --Defendant was not transported. Aggravation phase will resume on Thursday at 10:30.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s
Juan said to judge don't let jury think I wasn't prepared. Judge said he will tell them it's a scheduling issue on his side #BryanHulsey

Why can't they tell the jury the truth? What a not-surprise, Hulsey throwing a tantrum and not wanting to come to court, suck it up big man, strap on your man purse and stop acting like a sissy. Geez.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ·2 mins
@xxxxx Judge said he will drag him in here for Thursdsy

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
Judge cleared the courtroom and will let jury know. We are done for the day #BryanHulsey
:gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s
#BryanHulsey family did show but we got kicked out if courtroom lol

Why can't they tell the jury the truth? What a not-surprise, Hulsey throwing a tantrum and not wanting to come to court, suck it up big man, strap on your man purse and stop acting like a sissy. Geez.
:laughing: Strap on your man purse! :what::hilarious:

I'm kinda annoyed, was trying to watch the arraignment of Abby Hernandez' kidnapper, one stream was only a constantly swirling black box, the other would come on, bad volume, and start buffering every 2 seconds and never stop until you refreshed, again and again. Now Hulsey is acting like a big baby because his ridiculous defense didn't fly as straight and true as his bullet did and the jury wasn't nearly as dense as he thought. I have to go find something to make me smile, I don't want to be crabby all day. lol

...........................ok, Geevee.........where's the "spew alert"? :silly:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ·2 mins
@xxxxx Judge said he will drag him in here for Thursdsy

this judge needs to get his azz over to jodis trial.

i am literally laughing at all the man purse chat :floorlaugh:

can't believe he has spat the dummy out,no doubt because he knows its death for him. you dont kill a cop and attempt to murder another and get lwop....well not in my eyes anyway.

time to face reality buddy

Guess I'll go mosey over to the other trials.
Later!

Well, I didn't miss much, did I? I'd rather that baby boo-boo came to court like a man and face the music. See you all Thursday!

He knows he is done,it's all over,this is all they got left,these criminals is a few games,to make them feel like they are winning at something,some control,you know the types,I feel terrible for the family though,but it's almost over, the garbage is going up the river to not return,DP he certainly knows it.

What an ***hole Hulsey is. Glad this judge is on it.

Why can't they haul his azzh into court sick or not~~call in a nurse. Seen that done in other cases. Az just lets defendant rule court.

He has been found guilty,no more fanny kissing, sadly,for the families,Arizona lets the criminals direct the court rooms. He should have been hauled in with a nurse!!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 40s
State v #BryanHulsey --Defendant was not transported. Aggravation phase will resume on Thursday at 10:30.
Oh come on I work tomorrow! He's pulling a JA here....why wasn't he dragged in? Ugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives
Back