GUILTY AZ - Sidney Cranston, 40, Kingman, 16 June 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.promotekingman.com/find-sid1/keep-your-friends-close

It’s been six months since Sidney Cranston seemingly vanished after meeting with a friend near his home in Kingman, Arizona. By all accounts he was living an enviable life. He owned a successful real estate business and was looking forward to starting a family with his fiancee Luna. Sid was an avid traveller and had met Luna during his time in Mexico. He planned to move her soon from Mexico to Kingman. Things were falling into place for Sid. He had found the fulfillment he had been searching for.

Excellent article AZRT66. Our jobs as Websleuths investigators would be so much easier if all reporters spent that amount of time and detail laying out the specifics of a case.

Articles like that are sure to put pressure on LE and the DA's office to keep digging for answers.

This guy Blanco must be half brain dead to try and sell those rings just a few hours after Sid disappeared. The only reason he would have felt free to sell them is because he knew Sid wasn't going to be in need of them anymore.

I'm still baffled what the exact motive is here. All of this over a couple thousand bucks and a couple of rings ? It doesn't seem to be enough of a motive to end the life of someone considered to be a close family friend. As a contractor and handyman, Blanco would have stood to make a lot more money in the future by keeping Sid alive and operating. That's why the money angle doesn't make any sense. Where's the job security in killing off your employer ? Blanco would stand to make a lot more than a couple thousand bucks on a single remodel project.

At this point I'm sort of wondering if maybe Sid did owe Blanco some money, but was withholding it for one reason or another because either the job wasn't finished, or Blanco did a lousy job on the project. Maybe it was one of those simmering type problems that sits quietly in the background until one day it just blows up out of control.

That's what it seems like to me, a friction flare-up between friends over some personal issue.

Excellent article AZRT66. Our jobs as Websleuths investigators would be so much easier if all reporters spent that amount of time and detail laying out the specifics of a case.

Articles like that are sure to put pressure on LE and the DA's office to keep digging for answers.

This guy Blanco must be half brain dead to try and sell those rings just a few hours after Sid disappeared. The only reason he would have felt free to sell them is because he knew Sid wasn't going to be in need of them anymore.

I'm still baffled what the exact motive is here. All of this over a couple thousand bucks and a couple of rings ? It doesn't seem to be enough of a motive to end the life of someone considered to be a close family friend. As a contractor and handyman, Blanco would have stood to make a lot more money in the future by keeping Sid alive and operating. That's why the money angle doesn't make any sense. Where's the job security in killing off your employer ? Blanco would stand to make a lot more than a couple thousand bucks on a single remodel project.

At this point I'm sort of wondering if maybe Sid did owe Blanco some money, but was withholding it for one reason or another because either the job wasn't finished, or Blanco did a lousy job on the project. Maybe it was one of those simmering type problems that sits quietly in the background until one day it just blows up out of control.

That's what it seems like to me, a friction flare-up between friends over some personal issue.
Maybe Blanco was going to be fired because of the thefts,maybe he was involved and Cranston knew it or at least suspected it. I think those rings were pawned because Blanco felt confident the body won't be found and left no trace evidence behind.

Bullhead City Bee (local newspaper) is reporting via Facebook that Al Blanco was admitted to Kingman Regional Medical Center Intensive Care Unit. No more details provided.

Bullhead City Bee (local newspaper) is reporting via Facebook that Al Blanco was admitted to Kingman Regional Medical Center Intensive Care Unit. No more details provided.

Welcome to the group azrt66, it's nice to have you here. Do you have a link for that?

Welcome to the group azrt66, it's nice to have you here. Do you have a link for that?

https://www.facebook.com/bullheadcitybee/

attachment.php

Attachments

• bcbpost.png
    bcbpost.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 471
I hope Al breaks and gives Sid's family the chance to bring Sid home.

I hope he recovers enough to let Sid's family know where he is.

He knows he'll spend the rest of his life in prison if he confesses, so he doesn't want to do that.

This is the easy way out..........no prison time required. I'd like to think he left behind a suicide note, but I kinda doubt it.

This case reminds me a bit of the McStay family,thankfully no children involved.

MOD ALERT

Unless there's a MSM or LE link to back up claims re: Al, then it's considered rumor.

Please keep any and all rumors off WS. It's against TOS.

Thank you.

Sid's disappearance was featured on Crime Watch Daily today:

Part 1
[video=youtube;Mt5fTAP7uoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt5fTAP7uoY[/video]

Part 2
[video=youtube;8mZ3zacZW_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZ3zacZW_4[/video]

Part 3
[video=youtube;kCLv2SCnpRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCLv2SCnpRU[/video]

The private investor is doing it for free the money being raised is for any other expenses that arise.

One Year Later, Arizona Real Estate Investor Still Missing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/one-year-later-sid-cranston-still-missing_us_5761c1aee4b05e4be860baa0

Thursday marks one year since Sidney “Sid” Cranston Jr., a 40-year-old real estate investor, mysteriously disappeared in Kingman, Arizona.

For Chris Cranston, days are draining, nights are long and thoughts of his missing brother are haunting.

“It’s hard to put my feelings into words,” Chris told The Huffington Post. “Heartbreaking may be the best way to describe it — heartbreaking, frustrating and debilitating. It’s not something I would wish on anyone.”

While authorities have yet to find Cranston or his remains, they are no longer treating the case as a missing person investigation.

“Until the cause of his disappearance can be determined, the investigation is being treated as a homicide investigation,” Kingman deputy police Chief Rusty Cooper said in a Wednesday press release. “This investigation has been a high priority and we are determined to solve his disappearance and bring to justice those who may be responsible.”

KINGMAN — The search continues for four men missing from the Kingman and Mohave Valley areas.

(...)

Last month was the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Sidney Cranston Jr., 41, who went missing June 16, 2015, in Kingman. Cranston is 5 feet, 8 inches tall, 150 to 162 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair. The FBI is offering a $5,000 reward for information into his disappearance, which is being treated as a homicide.
http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...504-4994-11e6-ab83-d7cb8efa732b.html?mode=jqm

http://kdminer.com/news/2016/nov/09/kpd-doggedly-pursues-absent-kingmanites-including-/

“We’re feeling pretty positive,” said Chris Cranston, Sid Cranston’s brother, a flooring contractor from Charlotte, N.C. “I’m extremely confident this will get solved. It’s just a matter of time.”

“Sid’s birthday was a tough day,” Chris Cranston added. He said his family has had its ups and downs, which can cause “tears on demand. There are no words to explain unless you’ve actually lived it. It’s impossible to put into words.”

Chris Cranston continued, “If anyone is reading this, if they have any information, call someone and do the right thing.” He mentioned the reward is growing, with the family putting up $10,000, the FBI $5,000 and KPD $1,000.

Lyle Sharman, owner of United Private Investigations in Kingman, said he’s convinced he knows one of the people responsible for Sid Cranston’s disappearance. (Since that person hasn’t been named a suspect, the Kingman Daily Miner is not publishing his name.) He said there may even be three people involved. Sharman said there is a lot of evidence that has been uncovered.

“We do think there was foul play involved. There’s definitely foul play involved,” said Cooper on Sid Cranston’s disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back