GUILTY AZ - Six killed, 13 injured in shooting at Gabrielle Giffords event, 8 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing another inmate with 12 zero bond charges. I won't list him until confirmed.

I did not see the name given on that booking list. I'm not sure what you mean that you are seeing another name. Can you explain without putting names up?

10 pt, 1 dead, 5 critical, 1 in sugery. Latest update from medical center. Congresswoman not dead, finished surgery. She was shot in head. Child was the one dead.

Herding Cats

UMC received 10 patients, one died, five critical.......sound cutting out on me.

Hospital Spokesperson:

10 patient received. One has died. 5 critical. 5 operating room.

Congresswoman is critical, but surgeon is optimistic.

Numbers don't add up....maybe I have the number received wrong. Sorry.

1 dead, 5 dead, 5 in surgery. Gifford's is alive and doctor is optimistic for her recovery. The one that died is a child.

Young child is the dead person at that hospital.

Remember though they could have taken other's at a different hospital

Young child died at the hospital.

giffords is alive....and following commands. optimistic.

More:

She was shot through and through her head, operation has been completed, she was following commands. Will go to ICU, optimistic about her condition and recovery. Nothing further.

Child was a female, 9 years old.

Best-
Herding

I did not see the name given on that booking list. I'm not sure what you mean that you are seeing another name. Can you explain without putting names up?

Not to worry, they have confirmed it is Jared Laughner, who is not listed yet.

The doctor said the child was about 9 years old. How sad.

Rep. Giffords has been targeted relentlessly by Sarah Palin and the Tea Party-now she's been shot-is this the "second amendment solution" they promised?? Did you ever see Sarah Palins map with all the crosshairs on different states and politicians listed? Rep.Gabrielle Giffords was one of them. I just saw the surgeon's press conference and it looks like Rep.Giffords survived the assassination attempt. A nine year old child died though.

One of the surgeons is speaking right now, says the congresswoman is out of surgery, and he is optimistic about her chances. She was shot once in the head...through and through...bullet went through her brain...she will be going to ICU...next 24 hours will be important...refuses to speculate on the extent of her recovery.

Chief of Police:

Not much info. Investigation continuing, other department. Role w/ Tuscon: secured offices and residences of congressfolk and other members of office. No threat, but taking every precaution. Assistive to other dept, any way they can help.

Herding

Tucson Pd have the secured the homes of other members of congress as a precaution.

Check this out. A little bit of a political manifesto questioning who is really a terrorist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoaZaLbqB4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoaZaLbqB4[/ame]

What a turn in reporting for the Congresswoman... Such sad news about the small child. I have heard 19 shot.. so some must be at another hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M