GUILTY AZ - Six killed, 13 injured in shooting at Gabrielle Giffords event, 8 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I do fear this was a political shooting, perhaps done to silence a voice that expressed an opinion contrary to that of the shooter. Regardless of that, I do want to commend the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, for his statement, here from Dr. Know?'s link above:

House Speaker John Boehner said he was "horrified" by the shooting.

"An attack on one who serves is an attack on all who serve," he said. "Acts and threats of violence against public officials have no place in our society."

we don;t know who was the shooter do we? I just heard a presser later will be about the shooter but already people are saying he is a Tea Party person...Please people leave the ideology out of it until the facts come out.

Sen. Lopez stated that Gifford is out of surgery and responding to commands.

Congresswoman is responsive to doctor's commands....latest reports, live....
FOXNEWS....

Sen. Lopez also stated the bullet entered her temple and out through the other side. They do not know how much damage it has done.

Live shot at KOLD of presser getting set up and UMC.

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » msnbc_breaking msnbc Breaking News
Federal Judge John M. Roll killed in Arizona attack, NBC News reports http://on.msnbc.com/caJ3T3

I didn't see that on the link

Disturbing the rumors of who this could be. I won't report what I heard because it is a RUMOR

Rumor has it local politicians are saying "don't jump to conclusions based on how the person looked". If that is accurate, it wasn't a white guy, so it rules out one theory.

FWIW, someone commented on a CBS news site that some locals are saying it's an Hispanic man who was upset about her stance on border control. Just rumors at this time...I just hope the WHOLE truth will come out about the shooter, his motives, his connections, etc.

I believe she voted FOR the Dream Act, is that right?

Foxnews reported that Homeland security will be running his name through their watch list and ICE is now helping out.

Watching KOLD Live coverage, they say that there was 1 shooter, and he is in custody at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983