GUILTY AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Minyla's aunt posted on Facebook saying she ran away with a group of other foster kids. By the time they found the other kids, she was no longer with the group.

Someone used Minyla's account to post comments on her Facebook profile claiming she is safe (in 3rd person, the person using her account was not claiming to be her or writing the comments as if they were from her, just from her account).

Very strange.

Oop, thanks!! Nevermind about MB then, back to the ol drawing board.
(I feel like I'm on some sort of watch list after clicking that link lol :rolleyes:)
I'm just grateful she uses the date filter so I know they're current pictures!! I was thinking back to the social media aspect of the Jalajhia Finklea case...very glad MB is alive. The appearance of someone else taking control of her Facebook profile made my stomach drop.

@carbuff I will send an email about it now to the NamUs contact.

I've been a member for quite awhile, but never a poster.

After seeing they had finally released a sketch for this case, I decided to look through photos of missing girls going back a few years. One face that stuck out to me was that of a girl by the name of Zarfara West. (I think it's the eye shape that sticks out to me.) I've done a bit of research and can't seem to confirm whether or not she has been found/still missing, or much information at all.

There's a few inch height difference, and she went missing in Florida, so it's definitely a long shot but I figured I'd post anyway since I've not seen her mentioned.

I'm constantly on the look out for Artesia Jane Doe and I still don't think I've ever seen a suggestion that looks as much like her as Zarfara does. Every time I see her photo on NCMEC I think of Artesia. I have not been able to find any evidence of her having social media or her being found. I realize she went missing from Florida with her father and siblings in 2019 but the mother said that there was a possibility they would be in Oklahoma so they were heading west regardless. I opened Artesia JDs recon in photoshop and layered Zarfaras photo over it and dropped the opacity and the features line up almost exactly. Their head shapes are particularly similar in addition to the eye shape.

What do you guys think? Has anyone submitted this tip/see any updates on Zarfara and her siblings?

Last edited:
I'm constantly on the look out for Artesia Jane Doe and I still don't think I've ever seen a suggestion that looks as much like her as Zarfara does. Every time I see her photo on NCMEC I think of Artesia. I have not been able to find any evidence of her having social media or her being found. I realize she went missing from Florida with her father and siblings in 2019 but the mother said that there was a possibility they would be in Oklahoma so they were heading west regardless. I opened Artesia JDs recon in photoshop and layered Zarfaras photo over it and dropped the opacity and the features line up almost exactly. Their head shapes are particularly similar in addition to the eye shape.

What do you guys think? Has anyone submitted this tip/see any updates on Zarfara and her siblings?

I do think Zarfara looks a lot like the recon, but the story around her missing (with other family members) doesn't sit right with me. How did she come from A to B, especially with the clothing of Jane Doe and the place she was found. Nothing is impossible, but without knowing a bit more (couldn't find any background story) I don't "see" it at the moment.

I unfortunately never submitted the tip, because at the time I wasn't sure how to go about doing it (still unsure, because there's so little known about Zarfara's case). I've also never been able to find any info, back story, or even many news posts containing info about Zarfara and her siblings. I've searched around on social media (multiple times), and can't find any trace of them.. not even any public posts about them being missing from people I suspect are relatives.

I don't see anything in Zafara's circumstances to rule her out as being this decedent and there's more than enough time for her to have traveled across country. (The actual location where she was found is isolated, but it's not far off I-10, the major route across the southern US.) She could have run away, she could have been trafficked, she could have been murdered while the family was heading to California from Oklahoma.

She matches the description--maybe a little tall, but not enough to rule out, I don't think.

The fact there's nothing on any of them except the NCMEC posters makes me wonder if they've been located, but often LE doesn't pay a lot of attention to family custody issues.

The only way I can see to proceed would be for somebody to contact the Clearwater Florida police department to see if the case is still active, and if it is, give them the decedent's case information.

Am new to this case but not this site. Please do not misconstrue this observation as anything accusatory. I googled the nearby monastery website just out of curiosity and they have a photo of their clergy. I noticed the Cassocks are black robes and black head coverings are worn by all in the photo. Again, in no way is there any disrespect meant. I looked on various sites to see if cassocks are sold with hoods (they are) and ties (yes but not attached to sleeves) but did not find a match for the picture on the Nam-us page. I do think it would be helpful to find a match for the robe online, similar to how the sweater/jacket was identified.

I think I understand what you have in mind and I agree. It could maybe be for storage or for water? It just looks awfully strange on the map compared to every other building, like just way too close to the ground almost flush with it.
There is or was a methane energy company in that vicinity but I can’t tell if that’s what those white rectangles are.

Am new to this case but not this site. Please do not misconstrue this observation as anything accusatory. I googled the nearby monastery website just out of curiosity and they have a photo of their clergy. I noticed the Cassocks are black robes and black head coverings are worn by all in the photo. Again, in no way is there any disrespect meant. I looked on various sites to see if cassocks are sold with hoods (they are) and ties (yes but not attached to sleeves) but did not find a match for the picture on the Nam-us page. I do think it would be helpful to find a match for the robe online, similar to how the sweater/jacket was identified.
not accusatory at all, I think the robe being monastery garb is a good idea!
there are 3 monasteries in close contact, and I'm shocked at how close Saint Paisius is; I presume that's the one you were talking about?
upload_2022-3-23_0-26-11.png

I'm not accusing members of the monastery either, but they take guests, do tours, sell merchandise, etc, it's very possible that a member of the community had gotten their hands on an extra robe.
*edit: I just realized @Puzzleworth briefly brought up St Paisius in the thread already :p

Last edited:
I cannot find any examples of cassocks with flowy ties off the arms either, just some with ties around the waist.
I am wondering, though, if it's possible that these flowy pieces were cut from the main sleeve?? (imagine spiralizing the bottom of the sleeve like a...spiral potato) it's hard to tell due to the griminess/color editing on the picture of the robe but i can almost see areas that looks like one-layer fabric that's been roughly cut, rather than fabric that's been properly hemmed. some of these examples may be due to general damage to the robe, but take a look yourself; only the edges of the sleeves and strings are raggedy!

bottom of right tie, i can see an uneven edge that's folding like cut fabric does
upload_2022-3-23_1-4-52.png

right tie, i can see a folded edge that appears to be a raw edge
upload_2022-3-23_1-5-53.png

bottom of right sleeve also appears to be a raw/uneven edge
upload_2022-3-23_1-6-52.png

the whole of the bottom of the left sleeve seems to have raw edges that fold over as if there is no hemming.
upload_2022-3-23_1-7-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2022-3-23_1-10-14.png
    upload_2022-3-23_1-10-14.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
here is an example of a hemmed/'finished' edge on the robe so i can try to highlight the difference... i think it looks obviously thicker, and folds differently.
(bottom of robe on the right)
View attachment 337480

(hemming of the hood - notice there is fraying but you can still tell this is an edge of fabric that's been folded over itself, so to speak.)
upload_2022-3-23_1-11-59.png

Thanks for those close ups! I tried searches using kimono, burka, abeya, jihab and straight jackets but found very little.
It seems like a sturdier fabric than the flimsy nylon costumes. In the few places where there is a single layer it doesn’t have the transparency that cheap costumes have.
At the hood it looks like off to the right is a tab or a loop. And at the top center of the hood I was trying to see if there is a longer loop or if it is fabric folding over.
Does it look like there is piping in the shoulder seams?

On Google earth it appears there is a railroad track less then 2 miles directly east of where she was found.
Looking further away there is missing girl from OK:
Haley Marie Holland #MP67336 missing 2/25/20 from Oklahoma City, age 15-18, blonde hair, 5’3”.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Good find! Only I'm confused because I find things on the internet that she was found safe, reunited with her her mother in august 2020 and at the same time she is still listed in Namus. Not sure what is going on. Did she go missing again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back