GUILTY AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good find! Only I'm confused because I find things on the internet that she was found safe, reunited with her her mother in august 2020 and at the same time she is still listed in Namus. Not sure what is going on. Did she go missing again?

I think she's currently accounted for and the NamUs profile just hasn't been removed yet. If she had gone missing again, I think they would have updated her DLC/clothing description.

Thank you for the good news that Haley was found!
I looked for irregularities on NamUs that can cause a search to skip them when filters are input, due to coding parameters.
Willow Johnson MP58738 missing 1-22-17 has height listed as ten feet.
Jessica Vargas Beatriz MP56020 missing since 11-4-06 was 3 ft tall back then.
Mina Kulia Berasis Sherriff (5’1”) MP33259 missing since 12-18-15, two last names can be an irregularity for some filters.
Due to the victim having short hair this one made me wonder: female named William Gabriel, 5’3 MP59065 missing 10-30-18.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I gave up FB and IG for lent.

Another new addition to NamUs that I think we should keep an eye on.
Again I don't think we should type her full name/ photo here on this sensitive thread. Match is probably unlikely.

NamUs MP90005
Initials HC
Date of Last Contact: May 28, 2020
Missing Age: 16 Years
Height: 5' 2" (62 Inches)
(UID 5'1")
Missing from North Carolina

Another new addition to NamUs that I think we should keep an eye on.
Again I don't think we should type her full name/ photo here on this sensitive thread. Match is probably unlikely.

NamUs MP90005
Initials HC
Date of Last Contact: May 28, 2020
Missing Age: 16 Years
Height: 5' 2" (62 Inches)
(UID 5'1")
Missing from North Carolina

If I'm right I did find several Facebook accounts of her where she is posting/has posted after her missing date. She is 18 now...maybe she resurfaced because of that. The other day there was another girl according to Namus still missing, but she was already reunited with her mom.

Facially there is a resemblance, what do you think?
faShhaLEoE5zs1qVA

Attachments

• 2022-03-28_01.11.26.jpg
    2022-03-28_01.11.26.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 33
Guys. I was scrolling through Charley project today and came across a missing person and did a double take because WOW. I instantly thought of this Doe. Time matches up, age is higher than estimated but she appears young/small.

What do you guys think?

Melissa Blair Benn – The Charley Project

Attachments

• 3A3E15CB-6FF6-40A6-80D7-FC21D3EA3E13.jpeg
    3A3E15CB-6FF6-40A6-80D7-FC21D3EA3E13.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 28
Guys. I was scrolling through Charley project today and came across a missing person and did a double take because WOW. I instantly thought of this Doe. Time matches up, age is higher than estimated but she appears young/small.

What do you guys think?

Melissa Blair Benn – The Charley Project
She has kids. I think there would be some mention of that for the Doe. IMO the age gap is too big.

I keep coming back to Jocelyn Walker and Taya Bainbridge.

I have no clue what Jocelyn looks like because I can't find anything on google and her Namus account doesn't have any pictures.

Jocelyn: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Taya's height is two inches off, however she does have similarities to the recon and she was supposed to have headed to California.

Taya: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
@TheHighestPriestess I post a poster of Jozelyn Walker, her correct name is "Jozelyn" not "Jocelyn" and also the height is not very clear since the poster mentions that Jozelyn is 5'8 and not 5' 1" - 5' 2" as mentioned in NamUs.

Just for reference: generally plus or minus two inches in height is considered in range, because there's so much variability in how people are measured. Standing a little straighter or tilting your head can change the measurement.

So Taya's height is probably close enough.

Just for reference: generally plus or minus two inches in height is considered in range, because there's so much variability in how people are measured. Standing a little straighter or tilting your head can change the measurement.

So Taya's height is probably close enough.

That's good to know thank you! I'm not super confident in the UID being Taya due to her having curly hair in her picture, but let me know if you think should submit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back