GUILTY AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The case in Namus was just updated earlier this week but I can't see what was added.

4 ruleouts showing:

Amaro Riley DLC 18 August 2020 CA (no Namus #)
Karlie Guse DLC 13 October 2018 CA (MP56874)
Serenity Dennard DLC 3 February 2019 SD (MP55257)
Alicia Navarro DLC 15 September AZ (MP60464)

I concur with submitting. Often times photo comparisons can be slightly misleading as they are off angle from the sketch/recreation as well as some variability in a reconstruction based on weight.

many of the other features though appear similar.

I concur with submitting. Often times photo comparisons can be slightly misleading as they are off angle from the sketch/recreation as well as some variability in a reconstruction based on weight.

many of the other features though appear similar.

Good point. This is why LE and medical examiners don't make identifications from photos. It's a clue but it's not definitive unless the person has a very distinctive mark or smile or something.

I submitted this case to the Doe Network. They have her case in Namus as we all know but I was not able to find it in the Doe Network where we are able to submit potential matches for the panel.

I thought submitting was only allowed by LE and family...Has this policy changed?

I submitted this case to the Doe Network. They have her case in Namus as we all know but I was not able to find it in the Doe Network where we are able to submit potential matches for the panel.
I believe this is the form to use for submitting a potential match in the Doe Network.
Potential Match Submission To Panel

I did some quick research into the skull cardigan (made in China, all polyester). It appears to be not from Hot Topic, but from a Walmart-exclusive mainly women's clothing brand called "No Boundaries" (though I also found the brand available on the Sears website, hmmm...). I've found it a couple of times on secondhand websites, but nothing on official No Boundaries/Walmart webspaces. I did, however, find a shirt that has skulls of nearly identical design to those on the cardigan that dates to 2014 on Facebook. I sent a PM to the official No Boundaries FB page to see if I can find some more manufacturing details, though it's unknown how much help that might be since it's from such a large and likely mass produced brand that would probably be easy to acquire secondhand. The brand itself seems to be have founded c. 1995 according to one New York Times article from 2002.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-29 224652.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-29 224652.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 27
  • skullsweater.pdf
    422.5 KB · Views: 3
  • skullsweater2.pdf
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 1
  • facebook.png
    facebook.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 22
  • skullsweater3.pdf
    517.3 KB · Views: 1
  • m81681186978_6.jpg
    m81681186978_6.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 22
  • m81681186978_7.jpg
    m81681186978_7.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I did some quick research into the skull cardigan (made in China, all polyester). It appears to be not from Hot Topic, but from a Walmart-exclusive mainly women's clothing brand called "No Boundaries" (though I also found the brand available on the Sears website, hmmm...). I've found it a couple of times on secondhand websites, but nothing on official No Boundaries/Walmart webspaces. I did, however, find a shirt that has skulls of nearly identical design to those on the cardigan that dates to 2014 on Facebook. I sent a PM to the official No Boundaries FB page to see if I can find some more manufacturing details, though it's unknown how much help that might be since it's from such a large and likely mass produced brand that would probably be easy to acquire secondhand. The brand itself seems to be have founded c. 1995 according to one New York Times article from 2002.
Great research!
Oct. 2020 was a work-from-home/school-from-home state in AZ. Halloween and harvest festivals were cancelled. The governor had a no more than 50 people gathering mandate. The Halloween angle doesn’t fit IMO because of COVID. But other scenarios could exist. Maybe the robe she was wearing was a burial shroud. Maybe the fact that she was placed in water was a ritual. We are limited by our culture and we may not know how other cultures practice beliefs. Last, her short hair. It is rare for females in high school. I work at a high school of 1780 students and counted 17 girls with short hair in the last yearbook. Was she trying to hide her identity? It is suspicious, if she is from this country, that she hasn’t been reported as missing. I believe the granular type of details you are pursuing regarding her clothing are critical for this case. Keep up the great work!

I thought submitting was only allowed by LE and family...Has this policy changed?
Yes, that policy has changed. Anyone can submit a case to be added to Doe. A missing person needs to have been missing over 10 years. If it's less than 10 years, a family member or LE submits. An unidentified body needs to have been discovered over 3 years ago. The case just needs a LE or ME contact.

A potential match can be submitted regardless of whether or not it's listed on Doe. On the form when it asks for Doe number and link just put a n/a.

Yes, that policy has changed. Anyone can submit a case to be added to Doe. A missing person needs to have been missing over 10 years. If it's less than 10 years, a family member or LE submits. An unidentified body needs to have been discovered over 3 years ago. The case just needs a LE or ME contact.

A potential match can be submitted regardless of whether or not it's listed on Doe. On the form when it asks for Doe number and link just put a n/a.

Thank you for this information. Good to know.

Great research!
Oct. 2020 was a work-from-home/school-from-home state in AZ. Halloween and harvest festivals were cancelled. The governor had a no more than 50 people gathering mandate. The Halloween angle doesn’t fit IMO because of COVID. But other scenarios could exist. Maybe the robe she was wearing was a burial shroud. Maybe the fact that she was placed in water was a ritual. We are limited by our culture and we may not know how other cultures practice beliefs. Last, her short hair. It is rare for females in high school. I work at a high school of 1780 students and counted 17 girls with short hair in the last yearbook. Was she trying to hide her identity? It is suspicious, if she is from this country, that she hasn’t been reported as missing. I believe the granular type of details you are pursuing regarding her clothing are critical for this case. Keep up the great work!

Though it’s based entirely on circumstantial evidence, I think it’s also important to consider that this doe could be LBGTQ+. The age ranged proposed definitely is a time of figuring that aspect out of one’s identity.

I wonder if the hair thing is more regional? Perhaps in AZ it is unusual for a female-presenting person to have short hair. Here in the PNW, it seems relatively common. I have the opportunity to observe the current high school aesthetic every afternoon while I wait in the parking lot to pick up one of my kids. It's uhhh....interesting!

Great research!
Oct. 2020 was a work-from-home/school-from-home state in AZ. Halloween and harvest festivals were cancelled. The governor had a no more than 50 people gathering mandate. The Halloween angle doesn’t fit IMO because of COVID.
(clipped by me) The mandates were in place, but that doesn't mean everyone, especially teens, were following them ;) From what I witnessed, the parties just got moved outside of city limits or into basements, etc

I believe this is the form to use for submitting a potential match in the Doe Network.
Potential Match Submission To Panel
Yes, that is for a potential match. However, there is a place where you can request a certain case to be uploaded onto the website. I have been doing this 5 years and she is the first case I have ever had to request being uploaded.

(clipped by me) The mandates were in place, but that doesn't mean everyone, especially teens, were following them ;) From what I witnessed, the parties just got moved outside of city limits or into basements, etc

Yeah, same thing here in New England. There were a couple of bad outbreaks triggered by illicit parties like that.

I don't know if Pearl Pinson has been mentioned before, but I wanted to ask what you think, there is a resemblance between Pinson and Jane Doe.

Pearl Jean Francis Pinson – The Charley Project

Have you seen this child?

Also mention that it was speculated that Pearl was a victim of sex trafficking but they couldn't find evidence to support this theory, but what if she really was trafficked and ended up in Arizona? Also, seeing that she was kidnapped, it is very likely that her kidnappers cut her hair so they would not recognize her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back