GUILTY AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOD NOTE:

Websleuths social media rules specify that you can link to the social media of a victim or a perp, but you may NOT discuss comments made by other people found on their accounts. And no sleuthing other family members.

Please make sure that you are posting the correct social media accounts, and report any posts that violate TOS so we don't victimize people completely unrelated to the crime.

Thank you!

I'm so happy she has been identified, yet I'm horrified by the circumstances.

1. The mother's behavior in court, crying over the bail that was set for the fraud charges? Pathetic and shameful. I hope they throw the book at her.

2. The fact that the mother continued to post about her business is so creepy. The last video her business page put up was less than 10 days before Cadence was found in Artesia. There is an earlier video on the Healing Bubbles page where she is demonstrating some vegetable washing product she sells and you can see Cadence briefly.

Rest easy sweet Cadence, I hope you are at peace :(

I just watched that video mentioned above..wow it just goes to show you don’t know what anyone is capable of, the mother seems so calm and ordinary on there, and tiny! I think more will develop in this case in regards to accomplices. Poor Cadence, very tragic.

Idk how everyone is finding social media I cannot find anything!
It took me several days. Don't know if it's worth all the effort.

There are only a few pictures of her.
She makes limited eye contact with the camera.

The main reason I spent all those hours hunting them down: I was trying to determine her level of functioning.

My granddaughter is non-verbal and does not make eye contact with the camera.

Last edited:
The argument that this mother killed her daughter is ..because she continued receiving govt benefits of less than 200 dollars a month? Or am I missing something. I didn't realize the FBI does redetermination interviews.

>The Graham County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment regarding any pending charges relating to Cadence’s death other than to say it was still under investigation and that a press release should be forthcoming in the next couple of days.

This was 6 days ago. Have they actually issued a press release?

The argument that this mother killed her daughter is ..because she continued receiving govt benefits of less than 200 dollars a month? Or am I missing something. I didn't realize the FBI does redetermination interviews.

My guess is that the FBI covered/added personnel to a typical recertification interview due to reports of a missing child.

And, if your Oak Park Mall is at 95th & Quivira, I was at the grand opening. Yup. No Rain Forest Cafe, no American Girl Salon in those days!

jmho ymmv lrr

<modsnip>

IMO Cadence must have been severely disabled, not high functioning. She doesn't appear in any pictures on mom's facebook nor her aunts after 2017 and this is probably why there isn't an updated picture of Cadence circulating. I wonder if Cadence was often in residential care, living with other family or even fostered/adopted out? This could explain why she isn't around in family gatherings more and why close family didn't immediately realize she was missing? Maybe mom got her back quite recently before her death and couldn't cope with her disability?

<modsnip>
Regarding Cadence's abilities, if you watch the first video on the Healing Bubbles website, "Volume 1: The Beginning," Amber briefly mentions what's going on with her kids. The date this video was uploaded was October 2020 (actually October 21 2020--just 5 days before Cadence's body was found) but I believe it was filmed in late 2018. She mentions at this point that Cadence is talking a lot more and that "not all of her words are good words to be using but they're words so I can't complain." Interesting how she goes from saying that in 2018 to being involved in her murder less than two years later.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
>The Graham County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment regarding any pending charges relating to Cadence’s death other than to say it was still under investigation and that a press release should be forthcoming in the next couple of days.

This was 6 days ago. Have they actually issued a press release?

Probably not with the holiday weekend in the US.

Regarding Cadence's abilities, if you watch the first video on the Healing Bubbles website, "Volume 1: The Beginning," Amber briefly mentions what's going on with her kids. The date this video was uploaded was October 2020 (actually October 21 2020--just 5 days before Cadence's body was found) but I believe it was filmed in late 2018. She mentions at this point that Cadence is talking a lot more and that "not all of her words are good words to be using but they're words so I can't complain." Interesting how she goes from saying that in 2018 to being involved in her murder less than two years later.

I also noticed on the older sister's FB, she has a picture of them as kids and Cadence is wearing a skull and crossbones outfit. I wonder if Halloween stuff was a lifelong interest for her.
AL = Cadence's mother

After reading your comment I began to watch more of the videos and in the video titled "sleep sweet" she talks about Cadence's autism more in depth and you can hear Cadence in the background who is making vocalizations similar to what I've heard from nonverbal autistic people I have met (it also sounds like maybe she is playing a video game of some sorts? just a guess). AL discusses that Cadence was medicated at some point to help her sleep but AL wanted her to switch to something more ~natural~. It also seems like she was a Doterra MLM salesperson.

I personally have a hunch this wasn't just to collect the disability checks. She collected less than $5k in the 2 years since Cadence was murdered which doesn't seem like a large enough amount to drive someone to kill as we've seen in so many cases of family members killing to collect life insurance money or some other kind of large inheritance. I know people who kill are not the most logical people but the risk to reward ratio here seems off. The way she was murdered seemed so personal and intentional, and the way she was dumped made it seem as though the murder occurred elsewhere and she was moved. She was shot execution style to the back of the head? Was she asleep? Would a gunshot not have drawn the attention of neighbors? Just all around strange circumstances.

It just doesn't really add up to me but I suppose as the investigation continues we will learn more.

Concerning the question as to why toys would be with her, perhaps they were for someone else. Or maybe she had a mental disability that caused her to act like a young child.
I just wanted to bring up that Earth made the connection between the toys and her age possibly being an indicator of a disability back in January 2021, good thinking

The mom has a weird history of driving without a license up in WA and OR. (Records are dated 2012-2018)

I don't believe her business generated much income, but it appeared she had a decent place to live based on her videos. It appears she was a single parent. I don't think money was a motive here.

I don't know if she owns any property, but it doesn't look like she does.

Mom probably has poor coping skills or a boyfriend who couldn't cope with Cadence.

IMO the only reason they kept receiving disability money is bc there wouldn't be a good explanation as to why they no longer needed it. You can't exactly call up and say "my daughter no longer needs the money bc she's been shot in the head".
I agree. She wasn’t murdered for the disability money.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back