GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO...But when I heard her say "Mexican" man, I thought it very convenient because of the immigration chit going on in AZ. And I use "chit" in no political way what so ever....lol.

C. Newton's record:

C NEWTON DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 05/1984
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
C00164706 1 DISORDERLY CONDUCT-FIGHTING 06/04/2009 GUILTY
C00164706 2 DISORDERLY CONDUCT-FIGHTING 06/04/2009 GUILTY
C00164706 3 DISORDERLY CONDUCT-FIGHTING 06/04/2009 GUILTY
C00164706 4 DISORDERLY CONDUCT-FIGHTING 06/04/2009 GUILTY
C00164706 5 ASSAULT-INTENT/RECKLESS/INJURE 06/04/2009 GUILTY

I declare!! Please tell me how this family, with all of these "colorful" records, were going to be able to adopt this precious child?

In my happy ending story, I'm going to believe that the biological father got fed up with the lot of them and grabbed his son and ran.

Well here's C Newton's facebook and that definitely looks like Syler's picture on there http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1559811826&ref=search#!/zero.sum?ref=sgm

There is another last name associate with C Newton..Sparer and from her myspace page her significant other is Elijah...which when put together turns up a fb for him too.

She is adding people who request it, and has a whole album of Sylar pics for people to choose a photo and get his pic around, according to one of her comments. if this is not ok, please delete.

Also, according to her, his name is spelled Sylar.

JMO...But when I heard her say "Mexican" man, I thought it very convenient because of the immigration chit going on in AZ. And I use "chit" in no political way what so ever....lol.

Very true. There's nothing like bringing in politics in the midst of a missing child case.

On another note, I'd like to know more information on the friend that tagged along. There are teens out there who have no problem killing toddlers. It's a sad thought, but not unheard of :(

Just thinking out loud.

Mel

She is adding people who request it, and has a whole album of Sylar pics for people to choose a photo and get his pic around, according to one of her comments. if this is not ok, please delete.

Also, according to her, his name is spelled Sylar.

Oh wow...she has two kids!!! A daughter that looks older than Sylar... and she clarified the name spelling is SYLAR.

Very true. There's nothing like bringing in politics in the midst of a missing child case.

On another note, I'd like to know more information on the friend that tagged along. There are teens out there who have no problem killing toddlers. It's a sad thought, but not unheard of :(

Just thinking out loud.

Mel

Or....just stupid kid tricks too -- like playing a prank on someone and having it go so horribly wrong

(a) ... let's hide the kid in the bushes and freak out the adults
(b)....wake up kid and tell him to go in the other tent

teens don't always think of the consquences when it comes to pranks (think outhouse tipping)

"--A correction to prior information – Syler was last seen around 12:30 AM on Sunday by Christina and was sleeping in a tent along with Christina, Nancy and Christina’s 12-year-old daughter. Christina’s 14-year-old son and her son’s 14-year-old friend were sleeping in an adjacent tent. Christina discovered Syler missing at 1:45AM."

http://www.prescottenews.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=3758

THAT makes sense to me. Teenage boys in one tent, everyone else in another.

Priem said she last saw Syler at around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday. He reportedly had been sleeping in a tent along with Priem, her mother, Nancy Collins, and Priem's 12-year-old daughter. Priem's 14-year-old son and his 14-year-old friend were sleeping in an adjacent tent. Priem said she discovered Syler missing at 1:45 a.m.

Yavapai County sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn said approximately 25 campers were in the area when the toddler was reported missing. Syler was last seen by non-family campers around 9 p.m. on Saturday.

D'Evelyn said some of those campers assisted with the search and all cooperated with requests by deputies to check personal campsites and vehicles for Syler. Campers were required to register and reserve a campsite at the Beaver Creek Campground and detectives have obtained those records.

Detectives from the Criminal Investigations Bureau continue to examine property recovered from the campsite as well as the vehicles belonging to Priem and Collins.

Sheriff's deputies from Yavapai and Coconino counties as well as search and rescue personnel are conducting the massive search for Syler.

D'Evelyn said search supervisors are widening the scope of the search to make sure every opportunity to find Syler is explored. At least five search dogs will also be part of Tuesday's operation along with several ground teams.

Some of the water pools along the nearby creek can have a depth of 5 feet. Divers and swift water rescue teams continue to search those areas.

D'Evelyn said YCSO is handling the incident in a two-prong manner. He said the first priority is to find the boy and the second prong is comprised of an extensive investigation into his disappearance.

Polygraph examinations, which are typical procedural matters under these circumstances, were scheduled Monday. According to D'Evelyn, family members have been cooperative and involved in multiple interviews with detectives about the incident.

With assistance from FBI agents, Syler's biological mother was located and interviewed. She resides out of state. Detectives are still attempting to find legal process Priem initiated regarding her claim she was trying to adopt Syler.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Dogs-d...ng-from-campground-near-Rimrock-99347029.html

Detectives are still attempting to find legal process Priem initiated regarding her claim she was trying to adopt Syler.

:waitasec: they haven't found any proof she was trying to adopt Sylar? Strange. You'd think the adoptive mom would have something to prove that.

--A correction to prior information – Syler was last seen around 12:30 AM on Sunday by Christina and was sleeping in a tent along with Christina, Nancy and Christina’s 12-year-old daughter. Christina’s 14-year-old son and her son’s 14-year-old friend were sleeping in an adjacent tent. Christina discovered Syler missing at 1:45AM.
-- A 911 call was located which came from family members around 2 AM on Sunday morning. The call originated with the Sedona Fire Department and was apparently lost after transfer to YCSO Communications. A call from the camp host at the Beaver Creek Campground was made to YCSO at 2:30 AM and deputies arrived just prior to 3AM. Calls may be released at a later date but are still under review by detectives.

According to Dwight D'Evelyn, there is no official confirmation that Syler is in the middle of a custody battle. This is one of the questions that the FBI has offered their resources and and assistance with. They are still attempting to find court documentation regarding any adoption proceeding.

http://www.prescottenews.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=3758

Regarding #3 - wouldn't that be as easy as searching court records in whatever county the "adoption" was taking place in?

I'm sorry, but did anyone happen to catch this:

[FONT=Verdana, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Priem, who is attempting to adopt Syler, last saw him in a sleeping bag with one of her children around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=83652

Now...along with the many other questions...how would he not just leave a fully occupied tent alone....but climb out of a sleeping bag he was sharing with a sibling???
Surely, these kids must be able to help shed light on this.
Sigh....where is he :(
[/FONT]

Sylar's biological mother said his real name is Sylar Orion Newton. She said that the police aren't telling her any more than what we are hearing in the media. She has asked that everyone pray for the safe return of her son. He sure is a cute little guy. His photos from last Christmas are on his mother's Facebook page. I hope he is found soon and that he is still alive and well. If he were wandering around near the campsite, it seems like his diaper would have fallen off and someone would have found it by now. A diaper doesn't stay on forever once it gets wet and messy, and it would get torn if he tripped and fell down. It seems more like someone took him out of the area in a car. How do these children keep disappearing into thin air???

SylarNewton.jpg

Home video of Sylar:

What a cutie!

Oh he is just precious. I was trying to figure out what was so darn funny, but it sounds like there may have been another toddler in the background making them laugh. No?

MOO

Mel

"Yavapai County sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn said approximately 25 campers were in the area when the toddler was reported missing. Syler was last seen by non-family campers around 9 p.m. on Saturday.

D'Evelyn said some of those campers assisted with the search and all cooperated with requests by deputies to check personal campsites and vehicles for Syler. Campers were required to register and reserve a campsite at the Beaver Creek Campground and detectives have obtained those records."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Dogs-d...ng-from-campground-near-Rimrock-99347029.html

I just went camping in Colorado one week ago in a remote campground, my son put a twenty into the envelope thing instead of a ten, so instead of paying 17.00 for a night, we paid 27.00. Well, the next morning, we decided to go over to the next campground six miles up the road where the host stays. He said he would meet us at our campground as he had yet to pick up the payments from the tube thing. When he came he asked how many people had been out there, in other words how many sites had been occupied, we counted six. He said only three had filled out the paperwork, many come in later at night and leave early, not filling in any info to camp for free, so.... not saying this is the case here, but it shows how it can happen and there would be no record of someone even who had camped the night. When you go into the restroom/outhouse, they have a paper in there, it shows when the host comes daily to clean it and to collect, so gives you a timeline to dupe the system.

Does anyone know if the searchers are using k-9's trained to scent cadaver?

I just went camping in Colorado one week ago in a remote campground, my son put a twenty into the envelope thing instead of a ten, so instead of paying 17.00 for a night, we paid 27.00. Well, the next morning, we decided to go over to the next campground six miles up the road where the host stays. He said he would meet us at our campground as he had yet to pick up the payments from the tube thing. When he came he asked how many people had been out there, in other words how many sites had been occupied, we counted six. He said only three had filled out the paperwork, many come in later at night and leave early, not filling in any info to camp for free, so.... not saying this is the case here, but it shows how it can happen and there would be no record of someone even who had camped the night. When you go into the restroom/outhouse, they have a paper in there, it shows when the host comes daily to clean it and to collect, so gives you a timeline to dupe the system.

Not likely. This is a rather 'intimate' campground. The host would be completely aware of who is coming & going. Also, it was likely at capacity by friday evening and stayed that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak