GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bolded sentence has me going :waitasec: that is NOT what they have been saying for the last week!

I am in an area where you pretty much give your child up for adoption if you aren't married. I have seen more open adoption situations than I can count. This is a new one.

It's not an adoption, that would simply be shared custody. If Charity was incapable of taking care of Sylar full time then why would she be capable "part of the year?"

None of this makes sense. :waitasec:

It's not an adoption, that would simply be shared custody. If Charity was incapable of taking care of Sylar full time then why would she be capable "part of the year?"

None of this makes sense. :waitasec:

I'd be willing to bet that Charity was completely unable to care for Sylar when she gave birth. I believe she thought someone else could do a better job.
But that was 2 1/2 years ago. We don't know her current situation. I would say--based on what we've heard and seen....that Charity may have gotten clean and no longer liked the arrangement.
If Charity thought that she could now care for her Sylar, perhaps she was unwilling to sign any official legal documents. It may also be why she is still very involved in the raising/caring needs of Sylar. Another possibility is that Sylar's father refused to hand over custody to Christina.

I have a funny feeling this whole situation of Sylar being missing is going to explode soon. Just a feeling. I could be wrong. JMHO.

I have a funny feeling this whole situation of Sylar being missing is going to explode soon. Just a feeling. I could be wrong. JMHO.

I have that feeling to Kat. As soon as cant log on it is gonna happen.

I think after questioning Tina about what she did with her son Charity needs to stay they he!! away from Tina. I feel Charity is in an unhealthy emotional friendship.

http://www.formsworkflow.com/d79145.aspx

Okay now what? :waitasec:

I'm actually sitting here with a deer in the headlights look on my face trying to puzzle that last statement out.

Newton and Priem had an official's temporary custody agreement?

Exactly how does that work? We need to find a lawyer to come look at this thread. One that is familiar with family law in Arizona.

We do have a list of verfied Lawyers that post on WS. We need to go ask one about this because in all my life I've never heard of something like that.

I need to learn about it from a professional if it is accurate.

Newton says she and Priem had an official's temporary custody agreement between them. Sylar would live with one for part of the year and then with the other.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northern_az/flagstaff/mother-of-missing-boy-in-northern-arizona

I get the impression, from reading CN facebook notes and page and everything else that's come to light, that the bio mom waffles on the adoption. One day she wants to raise him, the next not. Forgive me, but I also get the impression that CN only wants to raise Sylar when it's convenient for her. Obviously, there's no official legal agreement between them, as TP has yet to produce any documents pertaining to the adoption (according to news articles). JMHO!

http://www.formsworkflow.com/d79145.aspx

Okay now what? :waitasec:

I'm actually sitting here with a deer in the headlights look on my face trying to puzzle that last statement out.

Newton and Priem had an official's temporary custody agreement?

Exactly how does that work? We need to find a lawyer to come look at this thread. One that is familiar with family law in Arizona.

We do have a list of verfied Lawyers that post on WS. We need to go ask one about this because in all my life I've never heard of something like that.

I need to learn about it from a professional if it is accurate.

Dont worry I doubt it is accurate. You are fine. They pinky promised is all that means.

Another question, if the family was looking for Sylar for 45 minutes before the first 911 call was made, don't you think they'd have been frantically going tent to tent yelling "Sylar!" - and that a call would have been made sooner, or that the whole campground would have been roosted to search for him?

My feelings as well. This is a small campground - 13 campsites, piped water, pit toilets, no hook-up for trailers. Lighting, if any, would be miniimal. First thing I would have done is crawled in my car/truck and turned on headlghts, and then started shouting, That would have awoken others up some of the other campers. I've never camped in a campground with a "host," but the host according to the press was in the ajacent campspot, and I think it safe to assume that he/she/they would have quickly gotten up and investigated if there was noise. If I was camping out in the boonies my first instict would be to, as you put it, "roost" the other campers - not call 911.

The host creeped me out btw. I am being honest. I saw an interview and in my head I was yelling "HE DID IT" but we know he didnt do it. I just am super paranoid.

She is teaming up with Sylar's adoptive mother Christina Priem, who was with Sylar when he went missing from a northern Arizona campground last weekend.

"It's good moral support having her (Priem) around," Newton said.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northern_az/flagstaff/mother-of-missing-boy-in-northern-arizona

Actually, the video at the link has CP saying the moral support quote of having CN around. Maybe they both said it?
CP also said she spent a whole 2 hours crying for Sylar the other night. Wow. Must be rough....a whole 2 hours. :croc: I've spent longer and I never knew him...but, I respect the life and happiness of precious angels. :truce:

I think this will blow up soon too. Unless CN has absolutely no social skills whatsoever, she will pick up on CP and something not quite being right and there will be a breakdown of this relationship. Reminds me of Kyron's case in this...where the family stands together, all the while suspecting the last person to see him. :angel:

The video also states the two had a "notarized temporary custody agreement."

And, I'm sorry if it's just me, but does it seem like CP is trying to repeat Gabriel's case? The video of her passing out fliers and the flier itself, with Sylar on Santa's lap was just like Gabriel's. This is really bothering me. Copycat? Disturbing to say the least, and again, her video interview is hinkified.

Praying Sylar is found today!!!

Has anyone seen the video of Sylar that is posted on YouTube? He seems doped up, and whoever is filming the video sounds like she is higher than a kite, IMHO.

ETA: Ok, it looks like this video was also posted on Sylar's FB page.

Sylar's mother, Charity Newton, has bipolar disorder according to her mother. She may have been on the manic side of the disorder when she filmed the video. She didn't necessarily have to be high on any kind of drugs. I noticed her laughter like that on other videos she did too. Some people even laugh like that when they are nervous or covering up their emotions.

Sylar's mother, Charity Newton, has bipolar disorder according to her mother. She may have been on the manic side of the disorder when she filmed the video. She didn't necessarily have to be high on any kind of drugs. I noticed her laughter like that on other videos she did too. Some people even laugh like that when they are nervous or covering up their emotions.

Oh, funny you should mention Sylar's grandmother. I was just giving both his grandmothers some thought this morning.

Do you have access to an interview she has done that you could share?

Thanks ~

Praying for Sylar today. I sure hope that LE is checking on that SS.

Just asking for clarification, if a mod can answer:

Are we allowed to discuss CP's older sister SS, the one who was commented about at this site http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/07/2-year-old-goes-missing-from-family.html ?

I'm just wondering if we are allowed to talk about facts such as her criminal background. Since no one has mentioned it, I didn't know if it was off limits or what.

Taminator you can send a message to one of the mods. Your request might not be seen on this thread for a while if at all.

Our mods work on a volunteer basis and do an excellent job but can't moniter all threads and posts everyday.

FWIW, IMHO at this point in time we can't discuss the sisters of TP (CP), because she hasn't been named in the media and she also hasnt been named as a POI or Suspect in Sylar's disappearance. That would be TOS for WS.

However, a mod can override that TOS if they so wish to do so. When in doubt I always just ask. They will answer you when they have time to do so, if it takes a bit it's not that they are not concerned it's just that they volunteer their time and may not always be online. JMHO.

HTH :)

Why do these missing children have such complex parentage? Haleigh, Kyron, even Caylee...now Sylar...:(

Why do these missing children have such complex parentage? Haleigh, Kyron, even Caylee...now Sylar...:(

I am beginning to think it's the complex parentage in about 90% of missing children's cases that is the reason they are missing. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak