GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember something early on, but lost track of it. Did the mom, CN, have a warrant for her? I mean, if she wanted Sylar back from TP, could they have held that over her head, like "if you come here we'll have you arrested?" or something? Does anyone know where the biomom stood as far as LE was concerned?

Another question, if the family was looking for Sylar for 45 minutes before the first 911 call was made, don't you think they'd have been frantically going tent to tent yelling "Sylar!" - and that a call would have been made sooner, or that the whole campground would have been roosted to search for him?

FWIW, and just from what I've been able to make out.

The associatedcontent website and the examiner website are both blog type entries. Of sorts.

From what I can gather the writers aggregate facts or reports from MSM and create an article and post it.

IMHO, that's fine. The one in particular (Cindy Adams articles) we have linked to in Sylar's threads seems to be very accurate when she writes.

I just wanted to bring his up because if we see an assertion or "fact" that we haven't seen in MSM being written up on one of those two websites, I, personally, go hunt it down in MSM. You just never know where it might have come from.

JMHO. And not really related to Sylar but important enough I thought I should mention it. :)

Prayers for Sylar.

Has anyone seen the video of Sylar that is posted on YouTube? He seems doped up, and whoever is filming the video sounds like she is higher than a kite, IMHO.

ETA: Ok, it looks like this video was also posted on Sylar's FB page.

One thread #1 we discussed in length about the weather conditions that weekend for that area. We have a member here that has pictures that were taken of that campground area from a previous visit (prior Sylar going missing, around a year or so prior) Great link.

TP reports that she awoke the entire campsite to look for Sylar. It is avaible in the first thread IIRC, she gave an interview that really is a must see. IMHO.

HTH.

One thread #1 we discussed in length about the weather conditions that weekend for that area. We have a member here that has pictures that were taken of that campground area from a previous visit (prior Sylar going missing, around a year or so prior) Great link.

TP reports that she awoke the entire campsite to look for Sylar. It is avaible in the first thread IIRC, she gave an interview that really is a must see. IMHO.

HTH.

Thanks! My computer was being odd that day and I was unable to open the videos and hadn't gone back to try.

HTH.

Kat you and a couple of other posters keep posting TP. Do you mean CP?

Has anyone seen the video of Sylar that is posted on YouTube? He seems doped up, and whoever is filming the video sounds like she is higher than a kite, IMHO.

ETA: Ok, it looks like this video was also posted on Sylar's FB page.

I couldn't agree with you more on whoever was filming was high as a kite...inappropriate laughter that just went on and on. Even the old lady sitting there seemed to look like she thought they were nuts. I don't know that Sylar looked like he was doped but he did look like he couldn't figure out what they were doing. I feel so sorry for these kids at the hands of these instead of truly wanting to give him a better life.:saythat: JMO of course..poor Sylar...if these people don't want or can't provide for their kids for pete's sake give them to someone better off than they are. Someone who could have afforded a RV or had enough sense to take a playpen to put him in at night and block the door to the tent. The story is off in my opinion! no way he wandered off, no one in the campsite nonrelated heard any baby babbles while he was walking away? 2 yr olds do not walk gracefully even in full daylight..I am sure he would have fell in the unfamiliar terrain, no shoes no clothes...he would have cried after falling....no way he made it further than they searched barefoot! !:liar: they need to turn the pressure up on these idiots..I think we have another either a) caylee anthony story or b) another Gabriel Johnson story! :saythat:

HTH.

I looked for the link to the interview in thread one, and it looks like it was on YouTube (since posters were referring to it), but there are no links, just empty You Tube boxes. How do I find that interview, please?

She goes by Tina, so we have been calling her TP...but CP is accurate as well. I like TP....it reminds me of what she's worth...1-ply cheap dollar store brand. MOO.

Yes her given name is Christina and she goes by Tina. We are using her nickname if you see us use TP. :D

Have CP's phone and computer been taken by LE?

Yesterday LE changed the wording in relation to family members.

Prior to yesterday they said they were "interviewing them"

Yesterday they stated they were "investigating them"

They used the words family members, and have not, to my knowledge, given any comments on the type of investigation they are doing.

HTH.

I looked for the link to the interview in thread one, and it looks like it was on YouTube (since posters were referring to it), but there are no links, just empty You Tube boxes. How do I find that interview, please?

There were a couple of interviews we were talking about on thread one.

Are you looking for the interview that TP gave where she was speaking directly to a reporter? It was just her and the reporter in the interview?

That one was a loo-loo and set a lot of hair on fire in the thread LOL.

It wasn't uploaded to youtube that I know of...it was available on a local news site.

I'll go see if I can hunt it down.

http://www.kpho.com/news/index.html

Scroll down in the box located under the video player to the last item that says "missing boy" (it's the only only left for coverage of Sylar that I see.).

I'll see how to save it to my CP and upload it to youtube. I have no idea how to LOL.

DH & I were in Dewey today, just past where the Gray Wolf landfill is. They have definitely finished searching the landfill (you can see the search site from the highway). It was totally closed down and the area they had been searching last week was smoothed over.

I was going to take a couple pictures from up above but the traffic was terrible and there was not a safe place to pull off (it is a 2 lane hwy with 65mph speed limit). On the way back it was pouring rain and there were 2 dps officers sitting at the turn off (they had pulled some one over), so we decided to keep going and he would try tomorrow on his way home from work.

I still cannot believe they have not found anything yet! Where is he?????? :banghead:

Downloading a video from the internet and uploading it to youtube is beyond my abilities! :) I'll wait till Husband gets up for work sorry!

Sheriff Steve Waugh will hold a news conference Monday at the Yavapai County courthouse in Camp Verde to give an update on the search, according to Dwight D'Evelyn, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Office.

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=83877

She is teaming up with Sylar's adoptive mother Christina Priem, who was with Sylar when he went missing from a northern Arizona campground last weekend.

"It's good moral support having her (Priem) around," Newton said.

Newton says she and Priem had an official's temporary custody agreement between them. Sylar would live with one for part of the year and then with the other.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northern_az/flagstaff/mother-of-missing-boy-in-northern-arizona

Sheriff Steve Waugh will hold a news conference Monday at the Yavapai County courthouse in Camp Verde to give an update on the search, according to Dwight D'Evelyn, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Office.

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=83877

She is teaming up with Sylar's adoptive mother Christina Priem, who was with Sylar when he went missing from a northern Arizona campground last weekend.

"It's good moral support having her (Priem) around," Newton said.

Newton says she and Priem had an official's temporary custody agreement between them. Sylar would live with one for part of the year and then with the other.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northern_az/flagstaff/mother-of-missing-boy-in-northern-arizona

The bolded sentence has me going :waitasec: that is NOT what they have been saying for the last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez