GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be a random stranger...in such a tiny campsite. I mean if there are only 30 or so people in this place, or whatever, what are the chances one of them is a random child abductor? It is just too bizarre. Somehow, whatever happened to this child is connected to one family or the other (his bio-family or his new family.)

ZooMom, Manny the Nanny is very funny. LOL. Very clever.

I've been skimming the thread and did not see this discussed.

IIRC Biomom stated in one of the articles 'custody mom' was there for her when her husband left. That would lead me to believe Sylar was born into a marriage and then his bio father would have parental rights. A child born into a marriage is a product of the marriage and both have parental rights.

Why is it this child was passed onto this friend and not his bio father?
Is it possible the custody issues are not between bio mom and prospective adoptive mom but between bio dad and prospective adoptive mom?

If bio mom was not able to care for Sylar why wasn't Sylar given to his father? Could prospective adoptive mom have hurt or try to hide sylar from bio dad? Could prospective adoptive mom and bio mom be hiding the child from bio dad?

just thinking outloud...... as I have seen nothing about this childs bio father.

just thinking outloud...... as I have seen nothing about this childs bio father.

I either read it or saw it on local news today, they did locate the bio-father and some type of comment was made about him not being involved with the disappearance. I think it said he also was out of state. Sorry for not being able to locate and link to the source.

I've been skimming the thread and did not see this discussed.

IIRC Biomom stated in one of the articles 'custody mom' was there for her when her husband left. That would lead me to believe Sylar was born into a marriage and then his bio father would have parental rights. A child born into a marriage is a product of the marriage and both have parental rights.

Why is it this child was passed onto this friend and not his bio father?
Is it possible the custody issues are not between bio mom and prospective adoptive mom but between bio dad and prospective adoptive mom?

If bio mom was not able to care for Sylar why wasn't Sylar given to his father? Could prospective adoptive mom have hurt or try to hide sylar from bio dad? Could prospective adoptive mom and bio mom be hiding the child from bio dad?

LOL! I was thinking just the opposite. She did not say "when Sylar's dad left" so maybe he was not the father.

Who knows. Anything at this point is purely speculation. The entire situation has me going :waitasec:

Found a little update RE: bio-dad & adoption papers

They have also discovered who the biological father of Sylar is, and are currently trying to locate him. It is unknown whether he is in this state or in another state. They still have been unable to find any documents relating to the adoption process of Sylar Newton from his biological mother, Charity, and the custodial mother Christina.

Not MSM yet...but sounds like this was from the local news or a press conference maybe??

"They have also found an old well head that was abandoned, and are going to be dropping a camera down it to check for any possible signs of Syler. D'Evelyn also mentioned that there is a duck pond near a boarding school nearby the campsite which they will be checking into.

It has been confirmed that there was a zipper on the tent that Syler was sleeping in, but it is unknown whether it was zipped or unzipped.

They have also discovered who the biological father of Syler is, and are currently trying to locate him. It is unknown whether he is in this state or in another state."

http://www.examiner.com/x-39281-Pho...-the-search-and-still-no-sign-of-Syler-Newton

Just watched/DVR'ed several local news casts... not a single one had coverage of this story.... WTH???

LOL! I was thinking just the opposite. She did not say "when Sylar's dad left" so maybe he was not the father.

Who knows. Anything at this point is purely speculation. The entire situation has me going :waitasec:

If Sylar was born into a marriage whether her husband was the bio daddy or not, her husband would still be the childs legal father.

We don't know if she was married when Sylar was born do we?

Not MSM yet...but sounds like this was from the local news or a press conference maybe??

"They have also found an old well head that was abandoned, and are going to be dropping a camera down it to check for any possible signs of Syler. D'Evelyn also mentioned that there is a duck pond near a boarding school nearby the campsite which they will be checking into.

It has been confirmed that there was a zipper on the tent that Syler was sleeping in, but it is unknown whether it was zipped or unzipped.

They have also discovered who the biological father of Syler is, and are currently trying to locate him. It is unknown whether he is in this state or in another state."

http://www.examiner.com/x-39281-Pho...-the-search-and-still-no-sign-of-Syler-Newton

Thank You :blowkiss:

I wonder how far away the abandoned well is from the campsite...and how far from where the dogs lost his scent.

If Sylar was born into a marriage whether her husband was the bio daddy or not, her husband would still be the childs legal father.

We don't know if she was married when Sylar was born do we?

Oh so very true. My (very white) cousin found this out the hard way when his (Adam's family shade of white) wife popped out an obviously black child... while married to my very white cousin. :waitasec: But since they were married she came after him for child support and he had quite the battle on his hands.

However, my cousin certainly would not have objected if she had tried to give the other man's child up for adoption. Even though he was "legally" his father. So, if this was the case in Sylar's case it might explain why the "father" didn't object to the adoption.

It does sound like he was born into a marriage where the husband was the father though. That maybe the divorce was what pushed Charity over the edge into the adoption.

There is one picture on the facebook of Charity, Sylar and a guy. I wondered if that was him.

Throwing this out here although it still does not explain where Sylar is.

I am wondering if the 12 year old girl snuck out of the tent when mom went to sleep to go hang in the boys tent and left the tent unzipped, Sylar woke up when she was exiting and followed her out .....

This certainly does not seem anywhere near the campground , I'll keep looking...

Google maps put it at 3.4 miles. thats pretty close 45 minute walk for a grown up fully dressed with shoes.

I regoogled and it is 12 miles. I am pretty sure that would be the place they are meaning. Wonder if they found a feather stuck to something .. Why mention that..

thanks Kat....Now I understand about posting something from another web site.

How did the tx case turn out...the young mother gave the child to strangers on the highway or something like that? She stayed over night in a hotel, picture seen of her. then no more story.? this case sounds like that one. This is soo soo sad.

I think you might be asking about baby Gabriel? I really haven't followed that case very carefully.

I don't think he has been located (FWIW, I am of the opinion she didn't hand him off...but that's JMHO from first reports).

He has a subforum here. Gabriel Johnson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

But I haven't read much about his case. :)

Throwing this out here although it still does not explain where Sylar is.

I am wondering if the 12 year old girl snuck out of the tent when mom went to sleep to go hang in the boys tent and left the tent unzipped, Sylar woke up when she was exiting and followed her out .....

VERY smart thinking!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member