GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google maps put it at 3.4 miles. thats pretty close 45 minute walk for a grown up fully dressed with shoes.
No way could he have wandered off that far - barefoot. I'm still at a loss what happened! MOO

Throwing this out here although it still does not explain where Sylar is.

I am wondering if the 12 year old girl snuck out of the tent when mom went to sleep to go hang in the boys tent and left the tent unzipped, Sylar woke up when she was exiting and followed her out .....

That is by far the most logical explanation thus far...and the well or underground as a location also makes perfect sense to me...it would explain the loss of scent by the dogs, it would explain why no cries have been heard, no diaper found (most certainly slogged off of him by now I'm sure), and no body found. Dear God if he's in a well please let him still be alive and let them get to him in time.
How long was Baby Jessica in that well in Odessa, TX years ago?

58 hours but she had people feeding and talking to her during that time :(

That is by far the most logical explanation thus far...and the well or underground as a location also makes perfect sense to me...it would explain the loss of scent by the dogs, it would explain why no cries have been heard, no diaper found (most certainly slogged off of him by now I'm sure), and no body found. Dear God if he's in a well please let him still be alive and let them get to him in time.
How long was Baby Jessica in that well in Odessa, TX years ago?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_McClure

58 hours.

OT...We were at a high school football game on a Friday night when they announced Jessica had been rescued....the stadium went up in cheers, even the players.

For those of you who can, please ck out the FB for Sylar. Let me know what you think, I'm not sure what can/cannot be posted. TX

Of course, good point.

Were they actually near Oak Creek Canyon, the waters of Oak Creek?

I haven't been able to open these few links posted for the map area.

Beaver Creek is 20 miles as the crow flies to Oak Creek Canyon . . . monsoon season is crazy out here right now & has been for about a week!

Since the "facts" keep changing as this case goes along, how do we know for sure what little Sylar was wearing? Maybe he did have a t-shirt and shoes on.

For those of you who can, please ck out the FB for Sylar. Let me know what you think, I'm not sure what can/cannot be posted. TX

Not seeing anything over there that isn't here at WS...but you can paraphrase and link to the fb if it's public...I think:waitasec:

I'm very sad to hear that Sylar has yet to be found. I definitely feel something hinky is going on here but trying to remain as objective as possible. With that said, surely the tent would have been zipped up so as no mosquitos, other bugs, snakes, lizards, or whatever could have come in while they were sleeping. I just can't imagine for the life of me that this little boy could actually manage to unzip the tent in the dark by himself. I guess maybe they didn't care about bugs or snakes coming in and left it unzipped. If that's the case, then I don't understand them letting him sleep in nothing but a diaper. The whole mess just sounds crazy to me. Praying hard for his safe return.

I edited that post it because my second attempt showed it 12 miles.
I noticed that but the editing makes it even more impossible, imo!! This s getting really frustrating trying to figure out where he is if he just "wandered off". I caught part of JVM's "Issues" tonight and guest commented how highly unlikely he was taken or wild animals got him without leaving any trace. I so agreed with that. MOO

I've got it pulled up, what are we looking for in particular? TIA

ETA: all i saw was the custodial mom said.... Posted. Sorry.

I think they mean "caught" him as in saw him watching them.
Or am I blinking :)

Since the "facts" keep changing as this case goes along, how do we know for sure what little Sylar was wearing? Maybe he did have a t-shirt and shoes on.
I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean the custodial mother has lied about what he had on? Since one theory is he wandered off I can't see why she'd lie about him not having shoes on ~ since if he did, he'd be able to wander further away, imo. :waitasec: MOO

Not hispanic. Mexican.

:D splittin' hairs here never mind me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members